20|Post-Release

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Well, how did you enjoy Dragonslayer?

I won't spoil stuff, just in case some of you haven't gotten it yet.
But WOW-Dragonslayer is HUGE!

Oh, and here's a neat little detail on the cover I like.

The headsticks! At first I thought this was Scarlet's arena, but then-when I finished it-I realized it was the Sandwing palace. Which looks very strange since you can only see that one tower-the weirdling tower?
There's also no Seawing heads that I can see. Which is weird, since there's Rainwing and Nightwing heads.
Unless I'm just being not observent.
Also, is it just me, or does it seem a little weird that Burn ordered a wall built around the Sandwing palace?
I know she has it done cause scavengers, but still, your main enemy is probably gonna be dragons, who can fly. Idk, I feel like Burn went a little overboard.

Anyway, I'd say  I LOVED IT!-especially revisiting the 1st Arc from a different perspective.
I really love worlds- colliding type stories. And it makes me think Sutherland will write another book or two for the scavengers. One that's takes place during the second arc and the last for the 3rd. Then a fifth Legends book could be about the Great Ice Dragon.

Also-I'm wondering if I should make a Fanwing book were I just blather on about the books honestly, what do you think?- Another reason I'm guessing there's at least going to be a sequel to Dragonslayer is because Safe Harbor was never mentioned in the book, even though it's on the map.

Maybe there will be the 3rd scavenger book could go from Pantala to Pyrriha, and we can see the scavengers react to the new tribes on either side.

How would you react to seeing Darkstalkers reawaking? It'd be terrifying, and could be thought of as the King of the Dragons by the Invincible Lord.
...I don't think of that as really spoilery. But if it was, somehow, sorry.

Hope you guys enjoyed the book as much as I did! Or you will!
I had to stop once cause I was reading so much in one go I got a headache, which I kinda consider a good sign.
The gears in my head keep spinning and switching directions with ideas of the WoF world, I'm still feeling light-headed.

One last thing, my favorite quote from the entire book~

"Stop being tragic and cute."
~Wren

Either that or "flammable pajamas"
Wren was probably my favorite, big surprise.
(All the art is ideas for Dragonslayer art)
:3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro