(2/3)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Part 2 from my old story: 100LTT
(Quick note/fun fact: The part in quotation marks as what the girl wrote in the story was something
I actually sent to my friend.)

Dear you,
          Today was weird too. I woke up late and felt awful so I didn't go to school. Nobody checked up on me besides my mom. Then she left for work and I was all alone. My dad left before I was born so I didn't even have him to talk to when mom went to work. Instead I started to draw and listen to music. I finished my drawing so I colored it. So then when I finished that I started writing random things. I ended up writing this. "At this time. Where people are alone, it's dark, and everyone else is sleeping people get caught up in there thoughts. Every time this happens we start to think of all the ways that were are these terrible creatures who are so bad and are not good enough to be here. When it's just our minds tricking us into believing the sad thoughts we press upon ourselves. I know this feeling. I feel this all the time day or night when it just gets so silent and I start to think of all the reasons why I must not be good enough for the world. It leads to tears, hurting yourself, and many other terrible things that I know to well. Trust me when I say it will be better. When the bright morning lifts your thoughts and you see how the world can go from the darkest thing we know to the most bright, lively place right before our eyes. And when you see this you know that being able to see this means that you must mean something. You wouldn't of had the opportunity to see such wonderful things if you, yourself are not wonderful." Powerful right? I think I'll leave it here for now.
                                 Sincerely,
                                            ~Your Fan.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro