65~ Now is your Chance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After bathing together, Eshaan suggested taking Monica for lunch but she refused because she didn't want Kabir to see him. He agreed and so they ordered lunch. Together they ate and Eshaan took her to his room. They cuddled in the bed and smooched to their heart's content. Then, they slept off.

By the time, Monica woke-up it was already dark. She frowned when her phone beeped. She turned her head and looked at Eshaan. He was facing her and was fast asleep. Cautiously, she held his hand and moved it away. She sighed pushing back her short hair and sat up on the bed. She leaned against the bed-post and rubbed her eye with the back of her palm. She stretched her legs and placed one foot over the other. Then, she extended her hand a picked up the phone from the bedside table.

She unlocked the phone and winced as the sharp light pricked her eyes. She blinked a couple of times and her eyes adjusted to the screen. She sat up properly when she read the message.

Kabir: Sweetheart, good news. The scrutiny is over. Meet me at my farmhouse, tonight.

His message sounded more like an order. Monica bit her lip. She thought for a while before typing the reply.

Monica: Sure

Then, she placed the phone back on the table and got down the bed. She turned to look at Eshaan's sleeping figure and then turned around. Carefully, she walked out of the room.

Monica walked into the kitchen. Everything was going so smoothly and now suddenly, Kabir was back. At first, he was busy with the officer and now scrutiny is also over. Now, he would want to spend time with her. Monica sighed pouring water into a bowl. She switched on the stove and placed the steel bowl on the burner. She placed her palms on the slab.

'Tonight, is your chance, Monica,' – She tapped her fingernails on the kitchen counter, - 'break off with Kabir. Just do it, we will see what happens after.' She self-talked. Then, she pressed her lips tightly and exhaled deeply.

The water boiled, and she poured it into a teacup. She dipped the tea-bag and then threw the used bag into the dustbin. She walked out of the kitchen and saw Eshaan coming out from his room. He was wearing just boxers. She smiled and took a sip of her tea while eyeing him. Eshaan looked up and found Monica. She moved the cup from her lips and looked at him with her chin raised.

Eshaan smiled at her, to him she looked sexy in maroon silk Cami and maroon shorts. She held cup with both hands. He walked up to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. He peeked into the tea-cup and then look it at her.

'Hey.' She was startled. He winked grinning at her as he took a sip of the tea. Monica smiled and wrapped her arms around his biceps. He took a sip and gave it back to her. She took it from him. Eshaan took her hand and led her to the dining table.

'You sit, I will get snacks.' He said. Monica nodded.

As the two-shared tea and had snacks, Monica was distracted. She was thinking what excuse to tell to Kabir. He won't leave her easily.

What if she tells him she loves him and is no longer interested in being his mistress but want to be his wife?

Nah! He won't believe it because in these three years she had never shown any interest in him.

Should she threaten him that she will reveal everything to Kavita?

Nah! What if he sends his goons and kills her off.

'Monica.' Eshaan held the back of her hand and shook her slightly. Monica looked dazed at him. He eyed her with concern. She forced a smile.

'All right?'

She nodded. He patted her wrist and moved his hand back. Monica took a sip from the cup and handed it to Eshaan.

'Eshaan?'

'Hmm.'

'I must go to meet a producer for a modeling assignment.'

Eshaan looked at her, - 'Shall I come with you?' He asked. She shook her head and held his hand.

'I am going with Ramsen, I will be fine.' – she said and then added after a short pause, - 'I will be back before dinner.' She smiled. Eshaan nodded.

'Be careful, okay?'

'I will.' Monica rose slightly from her seat and pecked his lips. Eshaan smiled slightly.

Later, Monica searched through her wardrobe and picked out a crisscross back, V-neck, high slit yellow flowing maxi dress. She twisted the hanger in her hand and looked at it. She took the dress and walked into the bathroom. After she had gone, Eshaan entered the room. He wanted to ask her what she would have for dinner. He realized she was in the bathroom and was about to turn when he saw her phone flashing. Curious, he walked towards the bed and glanced at the phone.

Kabir Calling!!

Hawww!!!! What next, guys? *Dramatic gasp* 

How was the Chapter, guys? Drop your comments, please *smiles*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro