8: Fluttershy's crush(EDITED)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sweet, timid, shy and innocent.

That's how you describe Flutter Sam shy. My dear friend.

She's like a meek lamb, and the purest of soul. She would never harm a fly. But she's also brave, and tough. Sometimes you just have to, help her realise how brave she could be.

She's very shy and terrified of boys. Well at least I thought she was. But I've noticed how confident she is when she talks to Discord. I swear there is something fishy going on between them. Even fishier than the smell from these trash cans.

I suppose your all wondering where I am? I'm hiding behind this big smelly trash can watching Fluttercord--erm I mean uh, Fluttershy and Discord.

"Not even sure whats so suspicious about them, they look pretty normal" Soarin said in a bored tone.

Oh yea when he cought me secretly stalking Discord he got the wrong idea so I explained to him I was just making sure Flutters is ok when hanging out with him. I mean no effense to him but he looks like a total fuckboy.

And then he decided to just come tagging along since he doesn't have anything better to do.

"Look at them! The way they look at each other, and and....this had been going one for a month. Them secretly meeting up, the holding hands, the looks, I swear something fishy is going on" I said tensely. And felt even more tensed when he held her hand.

I heard chewing and looked beside me to see Soarin eating corn. "From the way you eat, you eat like a rat. Hey did you know back in the days rats plauged Europe and many people died? Who knows, maybe you'd be the next victim"

He blinked twice. "Why?"

I stared at the corn in his hand. "Because a rat already chewed on it"

He spat it out and threw it all up. It was disgusting realy, but amusing too. When he was finnished doing his thing, he glared at me, grabbed me by the scarf tied around my neck(Which I decided to wear all the time) and pinn me to the wall. "Are you trying to kill me Dash?! Why me? Why?!"

"Choking! Can't breath!" I gasped.

"Oh, sorry" He said and let me go.

Unfortunately, due to the fact of all the rukus we cuased some attention to ourselves. "Rainbowdash?" Fluttershy squeeked.

"Soarin?" Discord gruffed.

Me and him looked at each other. Of course anyone would get the wrong idea.

Him pinning me to the wall, face mere inches apart, anyone would have thought we were.......

"Uh uh we're not doing what it looks like we're doing" I blurted out.

Discord lifted a brow. "Really? Well it seems to us you two were following us"

Me and Soarin blinked and straightenned up. "Oh so it does look like what it looks like"

Shortly after that incident, Fluttershy invited us to tag along with them. They were going to starbucks. I mean we were going to starbucks.

We ordered some latte and drank. We chatted, talk talk talk yada yada yada, surprisingly Soarin wasn't being an asshole the whole time. But I secretly eyed Discord and Fluttershy.

Discord's hand kept inching towards Fluttershy's, and Fluttershy kept sneaking glances at his face.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I excsued.

"Me too" Fluttershy said and followed me to the females CR.

When we were out of ear shot, I dragged Flutters inside one of the stalls and eyed her. "Ok whats up?" I demanded. "Whats up???" She repeated confused.

"Fluttershy you can trust me, I mean I've seen the way you look at him, you two spent so much time together and your so close all the time. Is there something between you that I should know? I mean the whole group should know?"

She whimpered a little and seemed uncomfortable. "You wouldn't understand"

"I'll try to" I said to her.

She eyed me suspiciously before saying "I...Have you ever been in love before?"

I was taken aback by her question. "No" I answered. But then realisation hits me

"You love him?!"

"Shush!" she shushed pushing her fingers to her lips. Fluttershy is in love with Discord? Whoa, this is rich! I mean I should have known before. Its always been Discord. "Does he....know?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I'm scared of telling him because he might not feel the same way" She sighed.

"Look I may not be some sappy love expert but I know one thing. Tell Discord how you feel because he clearly feels the same way! I know so!" I encouraged.

"I don't know Rainbowdash"

"Trust me! Have I ever let you down?"

"Multiple times to count but yes you are very unreliable" She said dryly. But then she bursted out laughing. "Kidding!" She hugged me.

She was about to unlock the lock but then turned to face me. "Speaking of boys, I've noticed Soarin is always around you these days" She suddenly smirked.

I paled. "Care to explain?" She asked with a lenny face.

I rolled my eyes. "There's nothing much to explain. We're just friends"

"Who often fights like an old married cuaple?"

"Well--"

"Who are always seen hanging out together?"

"Uhhh--"

"Who bickers a lot but in the end you two would share a good laugh?"

"Ok ok I get it! But still, I don't have any feeling for that jerk ok? And I can bet you all my inheritance he doesn't have feeling for me"

She chuckled. "If you say so" She turned around and was about to unlock the lock but then stopped. "Are you sure Discord likes me back?"

"Totaly" I assured.

Then she smirked. "Well then I'm sure Soarin likes you"

She opened the bathroom stall and headed to the guys.

Discord had a smirk on his face while Soarin lookedd defeated and ticked. As if he lost to an argument or something.

I stared at them both. "Whats up?" I asked.

Discord stiffled a laugh. "Nothing" Soarin spoked up before Discord can say anything.

Me and Fluttershy sat down and proceeded with our drinks.

Narrarator: Discord whispered something to Soarin which Dash cought the words "You're secret is safe with me buddy 'ol pal" causing the boy to glare icily at him and his face redden.

A/N: comment down what you think of the story so I can make it even better.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro