#40 Dreams

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I look around the dark room. Where am I? All I knew it was night, and I was fast asleep. Nothing happened after we attempted the summoning in the forest, so we gave up and hung out with Daniel instead. A pair of lemon yellow eyes glare down at me, and I instantly gulp, when a suddenly realization hits me.

"Tepa? Is that you?"

I couldn't believe my eyes. The girl from my dreams was back, only a bit different. Her hair had a small inch of black, but it soon faded. I could already tell this was a dream, but I was weirdly excited to see Tepa, so I didn't really want to get out of it.

"Yep," The girl replied.

Her fists, which were candles, slammed onto a nearby bush. She grinned and walked over to me. She was just about my age, just shorter. However, she was scarier. I would say that she was the demon that haunted a baby's nightmare, but that would be an understatement. She was worse, with volcano candles as fists that were as hot as the sun. I was already prepared for the nightmare.

But I woke up instead.

~Five hours later~

"Scarlett, I'm pretty sure the dream you had about Tepa today has nothing to do with the ghost I saw," Ruby states.

You just said the ghost had yellow hair. Tepa had yellow hair," I argue.

We had just gotten out of a small restaurant. Our parents were taking photos at a nearby beach, and we had managed to escape them by entering a nearby t shirt shop.

"Coincidence?"

"Ruby, we have to tell Daniel. He might be able to help," I explain, "Come on. We might be able to convince our dad to have some lunch with him today. It'll be the perfect chance to explain."

Ruby looks over at me. She looks down at her cherry red Ruby bracelet, then at me. She finally sighs.

"Alright. Let's do this."

(Authors Note)

Late update, I know. Short chapter also. I'll try updating more soon.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro