#57 How it started

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Authors Note: Happy late 4th of July xD. Sorry I couldn't update yesterday. There was so much traffic and I was stuck with no wifi. Enjoy this chapter ♥️

"You mean faster time, right?" I ask.

"Yeah."

There's a long silence before I can actually think about the idea of this world having faster time. At the thought of it, it would make so much more sense.

"That's actually a pretty good theory." I mumble, staring up at the sky.

"Or you know, maybe it's the fact that we having absolutely no wifi."

I shrug, sitting up. There's another long silence, and I close my eyes, taking in the fresh air. My thoughts scramble around my mind. I look back at my iPhone, checking my messages to see if anyone had texted me. As I scan through my messages, Victoria speaks.

"So, how did you get here?"

"Long story short, we made some sort of summoning spell from this book." I explain.

"Oh."

"...What about you?"

"Well, let me explain.."

Victoria sighs, scratching her head and looking back at the tree. She turns back at me, taking a deep breath before starting.

"It all started when I just saw that forest fire. For my whole childhood fires had been my worst nightmare. Now that I was older, I started changing. My perspective changed and..can I explain tomorrow?"

"Uh, alright."

Something about the way she spoke made her seem nervous. Like she wanted to run away from this situation as far as possible.

I guess that made two of us.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro