Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

If you think that the Christmas party was too much then you ain't know nothing, Because On New Year's Eve, me and the guys and girls all head over to Vegas, A 2-day road trip, it started a few years back when we had to go to our collective Penthouse in Vegas but we didn't have any flights available and the private plane couldn't go because of its maintenance and service. So we decided to drive, And now it's like a tradition, a useless tradition where we spend a day or two on the road driving 2500 from New York, To Las Vegas.

Gary and Clemont usually drive together, Max, Gladion and Lillie drove together although I do think that Max would finally drive this year, May and Dawn would be together, Annabelle and her fiancée Isabella would ride together. But this year we have Serena as well and Tessa not coming because she has to be in some talk show with Mom and Dad If you're wondering. No, I still don't go for all that, I do go for the really important ones but otherwise Nah, I would not, not now at least,

I did present the idea to Serena. And she was ecstatic about it, So here we are the day before selecting a car.

See there's something's that need to be taken care of, see when you go on a road trip as such, in the month of December, you need to cross through snow and cold, so any old car is out of the question and any supercar will get you on a bed with a Physiotherapist.  AWD or 4WD is also a must because we always avoid the motorway, I mean you are going on a road trip, the main reason being that you want to get away from the normal. Hence why we avoid the highways in all costs or at least as much as possible,

The Next Day, 5:00 A.M

I am so pumped, The one thing I like more than running my business and Music is driving and Cars, I am addicted if you couldn't tell,

We all decided to meet at the gate of Central Park, I chose to bring along my Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT an all-white with Black trims and wheels, I like to call it a Panda specification.

As we were watering I heard a Ferrari V12. Fudge, Gary MotherTrucking Oak along with Clemont. When I tell you this idiot is an imbecile I mean it in a complete and utter sense, He brings out a Ferrari,  a front-engine, Rear Wheel Drive. Ferrari. Well at least its colour is good,

A while later gladion comes along with Lillie, May and Max. At least they had an idea, They brought an Audi SQ7.

Annabelle is another part-time idiot, well at least she brought a Porsche, A Porsche 911 Turbo S. Luxury and AWD. Bright red with a red and white interior,

I guess that's everyone, so here's what happens. We all start off from here and head through to Our Penthouse near the Vegas strip.

We started off our journey, the music was playing in the background and we were talking about our childhood, I told her about when I would trouble everyone by pranking them and getting bashed up by mom, In fact, there was this time once when a shopkeeper kicked me out of the shop because I was creating lots of trouble, He should be thankful that I don't hold grudges form too long because that wouldn't end up good for him.

Then Serena talked about when her parents moved from Colorado to New York, and then about her trying to learn French, Well she said something and I completely understood it because. Because well I know a couple of languages.

We were now exiting Pennsylvania. A good 2 hours into the drive, We were driving with Tears For Fears running from my playlist, There's something about The music from the '80s and '90s. For the longest time I thought that everything from this era was like the Disco vibes, The claps and Shacks, The drums and the godforsaken rock guitar, Believe me, I love Acoustics and listen to them all the time, so when I found out about these guys so I'm listening to them, Serena is sleeping on the passenger side,

I can't help but think of how calm she looks while she's asleep, like an angel sent from the heavens above, ok I need to stop staring at her, not only do I look like a creep, I'll crash the bloody damn car as well.

We had breakfast from a Starbucks close to Ohio.

Then Serena and I switched positions and she started driving leaving me to sleep, and keep Talking to her. It's always more fun with her around

Everything was going on smoothly. We were cruising down a country road, we did have radio units in all three cars, You might think that we were part of the grand tour or something but both Gladion and I had shut the radios because of Gary's constant whining of refilling gas, Or not being comfortable and Whatnot, idiot, he could have got his Chiron for all I care, but no! We are like... Suffer bitch.

The next song came up and both of us stiffened awkwardly, sweat by Zayn. I cursed Spotify for this one, the song was too sexual. I abruptly changed the track from my phone and sighed. Weirdly enough she sighed as well.

A lot of miles later

We were at Kansas City, It was 12 and We all drove for almost 19 hours, Switching after every about 100 miles, We did have to stop quite a bit because of reasons a certain idiot brought about,

We stopped at a 5-star hotel owned by Teal's Group of Hotels, there was a small problem though, There were three rooms available, A room with four beds, which Gary, Max, Clemont and Gladion have decided to share, Then there's a single suite that Anna and Isabelle have taken, Now there's A two-bed suite which May and Lillie have taken because they were too grumpy. Leaving me and Serena. A single room on a single bed, Fuck.

I tried to act like it wasn't a big deal and walked with our 2 small bags which have just our clothes and sanitary items,

It was a nice room, Well it was a first-class suite, it was just us, We decided that since we are friends it's totally ok for us to share, well. It might be like that for her but me, No fucking way. I did it again, I swear my brain does not function every time she's around.

I don't think that she realises what she does to me because I couldn't sleep one bit, one bit till she came close to me, probably during sleep or something. Her back pressed against my front sending jolts of electricity through my veins, I slept peacefully at least for the next 5 hours as we got up and continued our drive,

It took about another 15 hrs to get to Vegas, but we made it nonetheless. Early this time around, I don't know what's gonna happen with my brain if Serena and I share the room again because we don't have too many rooms in that Penthouse.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro