Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Kid Laroi, i cant really say he's underrated... But he's famous for those Reel songs and all, people tend to look over the other great music he makes, A great example here!

I think I'm in love, it's not what you think it is, I'm in love with this apartment. And I'm supposed to get this for a reduced price because I'm the Senior Designer, wow! And you know what's the added bonus, this is the exact apartment that I was going to come and see anyway, That's two birds with a stone,

The whole apartment is painted in an off white, beige, Which I'll change. There are three rooms which means I can have a guest room and an office room, and two rooms have a balcony. It's too good, I can already imagine all the things that I can do here.

If you're wondering. I already bought the apartment. I know about the Rents in NYC, especially this close to Central Park and as an added bonus its very secure. The building has lots of VIPs on my floor and the floor below. Because these are the costlier. I mean the other flats are all good but wait till you see Miss brown's Penthouse. It's gorgeous that Condo. It's like two floors and  4 rooms and whatnot there's like 4 such apartments in this building.

Then there's my apartment. There's 8 of those as well, on four other floors. Then there are the normal 3 bhk apartments and then 2 bhk apartments. All very good, Well built and well designed. Teal Inc did a good job. I'm impressed.

I also learnt that we were gonna start working for them in a way, I'm not gonna bore you with what I know, basically, they provide us with materials we make money give them a small part of it and they give us the benefits of working with them,

1 week Later.

I have finally finished Furnishing my house, I have completely changed most of the things in the house, Now all the walls are white with accent colours changing in every room, My living room had an L-shaped couch and a loveseat. A small table on a Mat, There was an Indian Themed Curtain with a blue colour, There were gold designs all over it in thin Lines, did I mention that the accent colour of this room is Baby blue? No, Well I guess you know that now,

Next comes the guest room, Pretty simple in its White and Green theme, Nothing too fancy, A king size mattress with nightstands on both sides. It's a light-themed room, There's a small Couch in the room with a Light next to it, There's a bathroom in the guest room as well which is connected to the office room.

My office room is probably my favourite, I have my Drawing books and Digital Board and stylus. a Macbook Pro M1 Pro Max powering the setup, Expensive as well, a bit too overboard but eh...  I have a trackpad and a mice next to it, I have a Very nice quality surround sound setup because I like my music very much, and I like to work in the presence of music.

I have A three-seater couch in the room with a small coffee table, the room has an aesthetic theme in black. White and PINK!, The accent colour is also pink apart from that and a few mannequins for my designs, A closet filled with materials and tools for designing clothes.

I have pink mood lights everywhere. I also have a small stool overlooking Central Park on my balcony, the views from here at night are truly beautiful.

Then there's my bedroom, a single king size mattress with a small bench in front of it, two nightstands on either side with lamps on them. A small Hanging chair to sit and read books on, there were a few indoor plants in here as well. I had a walk-in closet where I had my clothes.

Right now though I was having a Netflix and chill session, I knew I should probably call Dawn and the other girls. I haven't talked with anyone except Dawn and Lillie occasionally. I really do have a pathetic life, I sigh and continue watching Brooklyn nine-nine. It's very funny.

I didn't realise that I slept until I woke up to my alarm ringing. Jesus. I'M FUCKING LATE! I get ready in record time and dress up in black jeans. A white Polo and Air Jordan's. I don't wear makeup because I'm horrible at doing it and I don't like that stuff on my face. I grab the keys to my Porsche because I'm not gonna make it on the first official day of work in the new office in the rover.

I park her in my spot next to Miss Browns Bentayga. I think that it's beautiful although with her selection of rides I also wouldn't be able to choose a single-car because all of her cars are custom built and beautiful. She likes the finer things in life.

What I didn't notice as I parked my car was the Beautiful Flying spur that was parked in front with a driver leaning on the hood, probably waiting for his boss to come. I smile at him as he looks at me and I run inside, I only had a small bag and my phone with me apart from my iPad and Apple Pencil.

But as soon as I head inside my breath hitches, It was him. The one person o don't want to see again.

Ashton Anderson Ketchum. Multibillionaire and CEO of Teal Inc. apart from being devilishly handsome. A brilliant businessman and simply stunning to look at. I also notice another idiot. Gary. This.  Is. Not. Good.

Just when I thought this situation couldn't get worse the idiot's eyes meet mine. His eyes widen slightly and he mumbles. "Serena?"

Fuck.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro