17: story time

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm so sorry for not updating, things have been getting in the way, and I have less time to be on here. But on the weekends, I will try to update frequently!

Onto the story!

-----------------

Jeremy's POV

(Time skip to after Jeremy's out of the hospital)

It's been a bit since I got out of the hospital, and we all decided to visit Vincent in the hospital.

As we were leaving the house, Billy was still trying to stay at home, but Mike was trying to get him to go with all of us.

"BILLY! Get the fuck over here!" Mike yelled.

"nO! nEVER!" Billy jumped on the couch, "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!"

Mike gave him a sideways look, "So I need to kill you in order to take you?"

Billy widened his eyes, "No!"

Mike then ran over to Billy and dragged him out of the door.

"nO! NONONONO! MIKE! NO! NEVER!" Billy yelled.

"YOU NEED TO GET OVER YOUR FEAR! BESIDES, VINCENT ACTUALLY THINKS YOUR AWESOME! YOU NEED TO GO!" Mike yelled back at him.

I decided to help Mike, so I walked over to Billy, and told him that if he went, I'd let him watch my animes and read my mangas.

Then suddenly, after I said that, he jumped from Mike's grip, and raced out the door, by the time I had walked outside, he was already buckled and ready to go.

"Dayum, what the hell did you say to him that made him so eager to go?" Mike asked me, obviously surprised that I was able to make him do so.

I just shrugged, not really wanting to say, since Mike doesn't even know I have mangas.

When we got outside, Mike jumped over his car, and slid on the top, trying to be cool, just to fall on his ass.

Me and Billy started laughing hard, while Mike just gave us glares, which made me stop laughing, but Billy kept laughing.

"Okay then, Billy, want me to brake your leg so you have no choice but to go to the hospital?!" Mike spat out, warning Billy to stop.

As if on cue, which it probably was, Billy stopped.

Mike drove, I rode shotgun, Amanda, Fritz and Billy rode in the middle seats, and Brandon sat in the way back. (Mike has a van, guys.)

The car ride took what seemed like forever, but in reality it only took like, ten minutes.

Billy kept us entertained with pictures from his scrapbook. He stated that he would love to be a photographer when he got older. So he kept the scrap book that his mom gave him before she left him with his father.

"And then this part way in the back hasn't been touched for a long time." He said, pointed to the tab farthest back that said "Me and my awesome family."

"I had an older sister, but she left with my mom. And I still have pictures of her." He showed us a picture of a pretty blonde girl, with blue eyes that were so bright, you'd be surprised they didn't glow in the dark.

Billy laughed, "Believe it or not, we're actually twins. Not identical, of course, but we were in the womb together. I always called her my older sister because she was born 15 minutes before me. I miss her..." He just sorta stared at the picture for a bit, sadness gleaming in his eyes.

Having a sibling taken away, we really do have so much in common...except, I don't really know what happened to my older brother...

After a minute or two, Mike had announced that we were there. Seriously? That fast? Dayum, I really do get lost deep into my thoughts.

I got out of the car, and looked down to the floor. It had been such a long time since I thought about my brother. I guess without my older brother and younger sister, I am the only child in my broken family...

Mike probably noticed my emotions, because he came up to me and put his arm around my shoulder, whispering.

"Don't worry, we'll find them." He reassurred. Wow, how the hell can he read my mind like that? But still, if I can't find my sister alive, then the best thing to do is get revenge. (A/N: Jeremy has some...."mental problems." So he has his normal self, then there's that evil side of him that he doesn't even know about. As a result of all the abuse and life experiences)

We walked inside, into the front entrance. The security gaurd who was gaurding the entrance looked at us and nodded, signifying that we were okay to go. (They do this at my hospital, do they at anybody elses? I went to another hospital once but they didnt do it, so I'm confused on if most do that.)

(Timeskip full of burritos)

(Nobody's POV)

When they stepped through the door, Vincent was glad. It was far to boring to be at the hospital with nothing to do at all except watch the lame ass cheap television.

"Hey Vince!" Brandon greeted, pecking him on the lips.

"Wassup! Glad y'all came, this place is fucking BORING!" Vincent exclaimed.

"Be glad you weren't here for a year..." Mike muttered under his breath.

Billy sat down on one of the few chairs in the room, "So, how are you doing?

"Fine. Except for the fact that I was BORED!"

"We get it! Your bored waddaya wanna do then!" Fritz said.

Vincent gave him a glare, signaling for him to shut up.

Billy opened up his scrap book, to a familiar page.

"Hey! Jeremy! Mike! Look!" He showed them a picture of then kissing.

"When was this?" Mike asked.

"Remember when you saw me! When I was still Balloon Boy and you guys decided to adopt me!" Billy said, happily.

"O-Oh yeah! That w-wasn't too long a-ago." Jeremy said.

"The first yaoi couple I've ever seen!" Billy said, proud.

"No, me and Vincent worked there before them two. And we've been together since middle school..."

Billy shrugged, "Hey, and how did you two get together anyways?"

Brandon thought for a moment, "Very awkwardly."

Vincent laughed, "I'm not sure which one of us was more awkward."

(Flashback)

Vincent was walking home from school, a home he absolutely dreaded going to, but had no choice.

He walked past an alleyway, and heard some yells and screams.

"Shut the fuck up!" He heard a voice say.

He ran into the alley, and saw a couple of people beating on this kid that looked around his age.

That kid had ropes around his wrists and ankles, had duct tape over his mouth, and looked beaten up pretty bad.

One of the older ones who were beating him then went down and grabbed his shoulders, while he shook his head no violently and tried to yell.

Vincent reached down to the floor, got the biggest rock he could, and threw it at the person holding the younger boy, knocking him out.

Confused, he looked up at Vincent, wondering why he would save him, instead of just walking away.

Vincent kicked another one of them in the throat, instantly knocking them out. He then walked up to the other one, put his hand on the back of his head, and pushed down on his pressure point, having him collapse instantly.

He helped him up, taking off the duct tape and untying the ropes.

"Hey, thanks for saving me! Who knows what they would've done to me!"

Vincent smiled, "No problem! I'm Vincent."

"Brandon."

(A/N: forgot to mention that this is before Brandon got the phone mask stuck on his head permanately.)

After that, they started to hang out more often. And during so, you could imagine that one of them had started to obtain feelings. Who was it.

Vince.

So one day, when he was over at Brandon's house, he couldn't keep his feelings in much more.

He was watching something with him one day. And Vincent started to notice Brandon was tired, and was slowly starting to drift off.

Vincent looked at him. He leaned down and pressed his lips onto Brandon's.

He did this for a bit, then he realized that Brandon was starting to wake up.

He saw his eyes open, then quickly widen at what was happening.

Vincent quickly got up, away from him, spitting out apoligies.

Brandon just stared blankly for half a second, then looked towards Vincent, and just went over and kissed him back.

Vincent, who was confused at this reaction, just kissed back.

(Flashback ends)

"So you just like, kissed him without him knowing?" Mike asked.

"Yup!" Vincent said.

"Funny, I did that like, a million times before me and Jere got together, and he has no idea."

"What?!" Jeremy exclaimed.

"Yeah" Mike laughed.

(Yey, another flashback thingy)

Mike had checked the clock for the millionth time that hour, and saw that it was time to leave!

Mike was about to walk out, when he noticed that Jeremy had fallen asleep again.

"Jer-" he cut himself off. He bent down and examined the younger males face, which, in his opinion, was cute.

He pecked him on the lips real quick.

(Next flashback)

"Here." Mike said, as he gave Jeremy s piece of chocolate.

"Th-Thanks." Jeremy said lowly.

(Four hours later)

Mike noticed that Jeremy had fallen asleep, again.

He sighed, getting up.

When he looked at Jereny, he noticed a little bit of chocolate was on the corner of his mouth, and on his cheek.

Mike looked around, then bent over, licking Jeremy's mouth and cheek, tasting the chocolate.

He smirked and sat back down in the chair.

Suddenly, Jeremy got up, feeling his cheek.

"Why i-is my cheek w-wet?" He asked, confused.

Mike shrugged, "I don't know dude. You were probably drooling."

Jeremy touched his cheek, then licked it off his hand, "Doesn't t-taste like m-my drool..."

Mike looked at him, "How does it taste?"

Jeremy thought about it for a moment, "N-Not bad...?"

(End of flashbacks)

"It's o-official, I'm w-with a creep." Jeremy said.

"You think?" Billy asked.

Everyone laughed.

"Hey! Be lucky all I ever did was kiss you!" Mike said to Jeremy.

"And lick you.." Vincent said.

"Meh...that's a-all you d-do now." Jeremy said.

"Wait, what?" Brandon asked.

"Are you implying something?" Vincent asked suspiciously.

Mike looked all around nervously.

"No!" Jeremy said, blushing.

"I think I know what your saying!" Fritz seemed to have figures it out along wirh everyone else.

"Okay then, fine! We've never fucked!" Mike blurted out.

"You haven't?!" Billy said.

"N-No!" Jeremy said.

Vincent started laughing.

Mike gave him another death glare.

"How about this, fuck him tonight and we'll stop laughing." Brandon tried to negotiate.

Mike and Jeremy stayed silent for a bit.

Then, surprisingly, Jeremy spoke up.

"Fine! D-Deal!"

-----------------

Is author trying to hint to something?

Like, idk...maybe smut in the next chapter?

Probably, you'll just have to find out...

~Fox

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro