{3}

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Still Jack's POV///

She kissed me. I couldn't believe it. Daniel was right. We stayed like this for at least half a minute. She slowly pulled away with her eyes still closed and a tear on her cheek. I opened my eyes to come to realization of what just happened. I was at a loss for words. She looked down with her cheeks bright red and bit her lip. "I-i'm sorry I just couldn't hold it anymore..." she said sniffling. 

I lifted her chin, pushed a small strand of hair behind her ear, and kissed her again. Gently, but passionately, and it was the best feeling ever. Keeping my hand on her face the kiss deepened. Until we heard the door open along with the other boys coming in laughing. And before we could pull away from each other, the laughing stopped. There stood Jonah. Jaw dropped.

Soon the other boys came in and looked at Jonah. "Everything ok bro?" Daniel said. "Yeah...everything's fine..." Jonah said still staring at the two of you. He shook his head and walked into the kitchen. Daniel shrugged and went on. "Hey baby" he said smiling. 

Y/N POV//

You put on a smile and walked over to Daniel. As he went in for a kiss you turned your head and he ended up kissing your cheek. He looked at you weirdly. You shrugged and walked upstairs. "Whats up with her?" asked Daniel sitting next to Jack. He just shrugged, his face still bright red. 

He awkwardly ran upstairs and into the room you were in, slamming the door. "What do we do!" he said worrily. "Jack-" you said calmly. "NO Y/N! THIS ISN'T OK! YOU CHE-" he started but was intterupted by your soft lips on his, immediately calming him down. You pulled away slowly. He sighed trying to contain himself. "We can't keep doing this...its wrong, and its not fair to Daniel." he said plopping onto the bed. "Jack...I didn't do it sooner because I didn't want it to ruin what we had" you said sitting beside him. 

"But I think it is..." you said looking down. "Y/N we just need to be straight with him..." he said. "Swear it won't ruin this..." you said grabbing his hand holding it tightly." He smiled sweetly and ran his thumb across the top of your hand. "Swear." he said and kissed you again. 

You loved the feeling of his warm soft lips against yours. This is what you wanted deep down since the beginning. Your lips moving in perfect sync. Then, the door opened...

Sorry this one was short! Ill update more promise <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro