{5}

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/N POV///

"C-C-Corbyn..." you started but was cut off. "Just stay quiet ok..." He said. He was holding your head against his chest. You were sobbing. You felt empty. Broken. Soon you heard stomping on the stairs. You knew that nothing good could come out of this. Then the noise stopped. A figure appeared from behind the wall, though you didn't see who it was because you hid your face deeper into corbyn's chest immediately.

"Y-Y/N" you heard Jack say. You were too scared to move...nevermind speak to him. The only sound that escaped your mouth. Whimpers. Sad. Whimpers. Almost like a baby when its scared. You were holding on ever so tightly to Corbyn.

Jack's POV///

She was terrified of me. Seeing her shaking right in front of me. I did this. "Y-Y/N please..." I was on the verge of tears. She was the only person I have and ever will love. Really. Love. "She obviously doesn't want to see you..." said Corbyn, his jaw clenched. I just stared in shock. "LEAVE!" yelled Corbyn causing her to jump. She looked up at him as if he was going to get agressive too. She gave him the sad eyes she used to give me. "Im sorry...I promise I won't hurt you" he said rubbing her cheek. 

There was no sign that she understood him, other then putting her face back into his chest and continuing her sad...sad...sob. He carressed her hed giving it a light kiss. I decided she needed to have time away from me...It was better for her. I just nodded and left. 

Corbyn POV///

As he left, she lifted her head to look at me. And its like these boys had a fucking signal or something. Daniel comes downstairs. Well not nessicarily. He was being dragged by Jonah. "The cops are outside..." he said looking at me. I looked at Daniel dissapointed. He had cuts and bruises all over his face from Jack punching him. I tried to get up, then realized Y/N was still attached to me. 

She looked up at me with watery eyes. "P-Please dont leave me..." she said, her voice cracking. It killed me to see her like this. I've known her for 2 years. I remember the day Jack brought her over. We had a bond. Not as strong as her and Jack, but we understood eachother. "Its only gonna be for a second ok?" I said kissing her forehead. She nodded in understandment. She released her grip on my waist and let me stand. I grabbed a blanket from the other side of the couch and layed it over her. 

I walked over to Daniel and crossed my arms. "This poor Innocent girl..." I said in dissapointment. "And you slap her..." I was then in shock when he said-

SOWWWYYY CLIFFHANGER

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro