Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

There are just so many things aimed taught us I was just rewatching Naruto yesterday and I realised how deep the anime goes into when it explains about peace and harmony like omg Naruto dearly loved his master Jiriaya and respected him so much !! He sacrificed his life and pain being his student killed him that's just so sad and unfair no matter how you look at it and then Naruto if he wished he could kill Nagato and seek revenge but he actually redeemed him and sought peace as a way to resolve conflicts which is surely not easy but all in all it taught us to be strong and that revenge only harbours more hatred so one needs to peacefully forgive others faults which is really not easy and naruto did that so I really really admire him !!

Secondly there was obito who was the main reason why Minato and Kushina died but even after knwing that obito killed his parents naruto never seeked revenge or despised him but he actually changed him Omg a heart big as his is difficult to have after thorough analysis I have to come realise that it wasn't just anime it taught as how to live !

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro