Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was on a simulation mission, All by myself, And Oh god- This diddturn out When I was on a Simulation mission,And I was cornered but
I unlocked something that said

Override mode Activate

And then when I look up to the laser I got full control of it and of course I was shocked and the thought 'I thought agent rizwan Hacked the Security system'But then A group of mechanical guards Came at every direction so I decided to close every door with I.R.I.S of course And checked if there was any more threat but to my Dismay There are threats everywhere so I decided to go through the vents and to get out and after that before I blacked out I only heard 'Ali' Agent rizwans voice but when I woke up I was at the med bay "Are you okay Ali?" Jenny asked worried "I'm fine jenny thanks" I said "Are you okay Ali?!" Asked uncle "I'm fine Uncle no need to be worried"I said and "Jenny is Ali okay?"Rizwan asked "He is stable rizwan no need to worry"Jenny said calmly "Oh and Ali?" He said "Yes agent rizwan?" I said "General rama and the core pillars wanted to talk to you" He said "Core pillars?" I asked innocently "Remember the core I told you when our first training?" Uncle bakar said "Their are 4 pillars The tekno which specializes in Making gadgets and Helping Others with there invention,The Neuro which collect information And the Intellegent one,The Kombat Which Are strong and they can fight all on there own and the inviso master of tricks and disguises Ans stealth too"I said which shocked Everyone "What?" I asked "What you said now is correct" Said jenny "But you told me you'd hack the Security system" I asked pouting "I said that but you do realize that this is your first mission which you dont need any help"Rizwan Said "Oh yeah" I said

================================
So Bakar did explain to ali the 4 core pillars right?But Thats what I understand in All of That so please dont question  me about it

=Angel

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro