4. Why?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I stand there caught." Look midoriya, I'm sorry I didnt listen, but I wanted to see the new world and everything that has changed-."

"Nagisa I'm not upset about that. Theres something you need to know. I just dont know how to say it." He turns away more tears escaping his eyes. I frown, what happened? What could have possibly happened to have made midoriya this upset?

"Its ok midoriya. If it's something I did I'll try and work on it to do better." He shakes his head.

"Nagisa please sit down." Hesitantly I listen. What had happened?

"Nagisa tonight, one of the last few heros left us. I'm very sorry to tell you this, but kirishima has taken his life."

At that moment my heart stopped. I froze. I didnt say anything, I couldnt hear anything. The only thought in my mind was that my kiri was gone.

I shake my head. No kiri couldn't be dead. I just saw him less then 3 hours ago. He wouldn't, I know he wouldnt.

Before I know what I'm doing I slam through the hotel door, finding the task of actualy opening it too teadeis. In seconds I'm running and jumping from building to building. My heart ached. I know it wasnt true. Midoriya had to be lying.

If not why would he kill himself. Am I that bad of a person that he didnt want to be around me. Arriving to the hospital I see police cars everywhere. I see kiris window though. Jumping up I smash through his window landing in a crouch. Glass shards punctured by feet making them bleed. Bit I didnt feel any pain. Cops around the room immediately pull out there guns.

"Freeze, put your hands up." With a flick of my wrist a shadown barrier appears, pushing them all out of the room. The door slams closed. I stare at the unmoving form of my boyfriend. My lover and would have been husband.

Removing the cloth I just broke down.

I dont know how long I layed next to kiri crying. The only thing that kept rasing through my head was that this was my fault. Maybe he was scared of me. Hellni would be scared of me too. Who want to date a being who litterly survives on eating humans. I dont blame him. How could I have done this too him. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have came to see him. Maybe then he would still be alive and happy.

Eventually I had to leave. Cops and ccg members were trying to bust the door down.

Jumping through the window I have my shadows carry me away.

I land in a random ally crying. My heart felt broken. Why kiri, why? Why did you do it? I curl up into a ball. My stomach suddenly growls, but I ignore it. I must of somehow fallen asleep because when I wake, I'm not in the ally anymore.

I was laying on a soft bed. I wish I cared or had enough energy to want to find out where I was. But since I didnt I just rolled over and went back to sleep. Sleep is the only place where I dont hurt.

Yoshimura
"Is that girl ever going to wake up? It's been a week already." Touka complains sipping a cup of my coffee. I sigh." Now, now Touka give the girl some time. Shes been through a lot these past few days. Waking up in a strange world, learning that she's not the only ghoul any more." She sighs. Clearly irritated. Everyone was.

"She needs to eat though. We can all hear her stomach from over a mile away. Who knows how long it's been since shes eaten. We cant have her waking up and the first thing she does is attack a human. Besides if it's True and she is the first ghoul to ever live we dont know if she'll attack one of us.

I sigh, I know he's right but feel the girl just needs time.

"I'll check on her tommorow if she isnt up by tonight.

They all nod, the bell jingles alerting us we have a customer.

Nagisa
I wake with a groan feeling someone shaking me." Good afternoon Lily." My eyes bolt open. Seconds later I have whoever's they are up against the wall. My shadows surround my body on instinct.

"Never call me that. Only kiri has the honor of calling me by my true name." I growl staring at an old man. He smiles.

"I'm sorry I didnt mean to offend you. I just thought that was what you preferred to go by." I sigh releasing the man." Nagisa, call me Nagisa." Taking the chance to look around I notice I'm in a unfamiliar room." Where am I?" I ask, curious.

"Your in my café. We found you in an ally way not far from here. You seemed very upset. I'm sorry for your lose as well." I look up to him." How do you know about kiri?"

How did he know? Was he friends with midoriya?" Young Nagisa everyone in the world knows now. Come I'll show you."

I nod, following him. At this point I disnt really care if he suddenly tried to attack me. I just wanted to know how he knew kiri had died and he was someone special to me.

He leads me into a calm café area. It was dark outside. He turns on the Tv. He presses a few buttons bringing up a recording of a new broadcast." This was 4 days."

He presses play and it starts." This morning all of Tokyo mourns as one of our last remaining heros takes his own life. The cause of death at this moment is unsure. Its unknown why this hero would suddenly do this, but a note was left at the scene that may give us some insight as to why. Over to you Emily."

A woman stands outside. The hospital in the background a croud stood surrounding her. A police man stood at a podium behind her as well." Yes thank you Sarah. Behind me is the hospital Kirishima eijiro stayed at. A note was found at the scene. Officer kouju will now read to us what has been said."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro