Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

# Ashton

||[A/N ~~It's me Dini here to remind you something! This book is my attempt at writing something cliché 😋. So I'm gonna fit all the stereotypes I know here! ||]

Women were indeed a different art!

Ashton wondered if women found each other confusing as much as men found them to be.

What was wrong with being bisexual?

What was there to cry about when your fling opened up to you about their sexuality?

Ashton thought deeply bothered when Julia started crying and called him a cheater, which he was not!

How come one cheat on someone that they were not dating?
That sounded like straight up bullshit.

"Well I'm half straight you know?"

He said, almost muttering to himself looking at the girl who was crying like he ran over her chihuahua.

"I caaaann't believe that you would oneday.... cheat......" She began amidst sobbing, "..... cheat on a GiRl LiKe me with A BOOOY!"

She wiped her runny nose and intensified her crying as if the passer-by cars would come help her.

"Girl what are you talking about? Make it make sense! I told you, I'm bisexual! How come that he a reason to cheat on you? Also why are you tal...."

Ashton began at the end of his tether and Julia cut him in.

"Oooh... I feel so pathetic!"
She wiped her tears  away after crying for what looked like a dozen centuries for Ashton with a tissue he passed her and looked at him with her slighly red eyes.

Her eyeliner was somewhat smudged but magically eye lashes stood in their place.

"Why?"
Ashton asked uninterested, even though he cared for her. Cared for her, as a friend and nothing else.

Julia placed her hand on top of his and began caressing it with her manicured nails and proceeded saying, "You did not have to come up with an excuse like that sweety!"

And reading the questionable look on his face she continued to say, with her lips puckered like a butthole  "Well you know...you didn't have to come up with a pathetic excuse like you are GAY."

Ashton wondered how he even ended up in a situation like that.

He turned the other way and got out of the car and ran faster than Bolt [did i spell it right?] towards the other side and yanked opened the door.

" Out! "
He yelled. And once Julia left after staring at him with her mouth agape for what felt like forever, he drove off to his home.

And on the way there he thought of the the dare that was made by his friends.

"Kiss the quiet kid!"

How dumb was that?

And considering the fact that he only had a week left to do that and had to find out a way to do it secretly, in a way that would not grab that much attention was somewhat stressing him out.

And there was a troubling feeling that Ashton could not understand. A feeling of guilt as he defined it.

There was something about seeing him that day in the boy's rest room all alone. Alone and vulnerable like a sacred hamster that was unaware of the snake that was coming behind him.

[A/N ~ got something? If 🐹 is a type of rat then there is a double meaning here!]

It was Ashton's chance to kiss him and end the dare. And for some reason he just could not do that.

He did not feel like that was the right thing to do.

Something told him what he was planning to do was straight up abuse.

But then again, according to Ashton's hype-man "Peter", it was a privilege even to lay a finger on someone like Ashton!

Especially for a peasant that layed at the bottom of the school hierarchy. The "Invisibles". Those that are like "Damien".

But then again Damien did not care much about him.

When Miss. Karmila asked Ashton to sit next to Damien, he did not even look up at him. Did not even spared him a glance.

Damien behaved as if he sat next to a rock. Or a thorny cactus because he made sure to not to brush against him.

And as Ashton parked right before his house he had a mixture of emotions circulating in his head.

He was sure that what he felt for Damien was just infatuation. But one could always try and see if something works out right?

And on the other hand he had the dare to kiss Damien. And Ashton knew at this point his friends would not listen to him at all.

And if he was to kiss Damien in a dare then he would hate him eternally. And things afterwards would get really awkward.

And whatever the chances Ashton had with Damien would go spiralling down as soon as he proved himself a jerk to him.

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️
Dang that was almost a 1000 words!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro