Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All Ashton had to do was to kiss him and leave the boy in confusion.

If so then why is he waiting for an answer after requesting for a kiss?

Only the god of stupidity, if there was ever to be one would know the answer for that.

Damien looked like he was about to solve the biggest mystery of the century. He looked at Ashton straight in the eye and said "Excuse me?" straight to his face.

Thinking that he had not heard him clearly before Ashton repeated, "Would you mind if I kissed you?"

"I'm sorry what? "Said Damien while blinking as he was not sure if he was daydreaming or not.

Why on earth would this asshole of a dumbstruck wanna kiss him?

"Are you sure it's me you are looking for?"

He asked not even trying to sound less cynical .

"Of course Damien it is you!" Ashton cleared himself while frowning.

A familiar coldness ran down Damien's spine upon hearing his name . Main reason being that the confirmation it gave that Ashton in deed wanted to talk to him. ASHTON WANTED TO TALK TO HIM.

And request a KISS from him.

But why?

Ashton was bad news and no matter how tempting it sounds like, he meant trouble. And Damien is someone that stays out of trouble.

"Why?"

He gathered up courage and asked.

"Please somebody! Come! Come through that door.!"

He prayed putting the memory of the fight he recently had with grandma when he tried to explain to her that God is a man-made concept. It was done not in order to insult her religion. But to test the waters of coming out to her as gay. And as he found out the water was boiling and he would burn his feet if he ever chose to walk to the other side.

"My friends, they wanted me to. It was just a stupid dare. Nothing more"

Ashton said and Damien found a hole in their plan.

"So if it is a dare then who is here to witness the kiss?"

"How would they know that you have completed he dare?"

Damien said and suppressed a laughter seeing the change in Ashton's facial expressions.

..............................................................................................................................

Please leave a vote and a comment if you enjoyed the story!!!!!!!!!

Also I'm updating this after many months . Didn't think this story would have any potential as I began writing it as a joke . But I'm having so much fun as I'm writing this!!!!!    

I hope you are also having an equal amount of fun while reading this>>>>>>>>>>>

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro