6/6/16

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~Dear Diary,~

~Okay, I'm very close to giving Andrew a piece of my mind! I love him and all but come on! How can he be so fillpy? All I want is for him and I to be on a sweet date, make some cute jokes and have fun? Why is that the hardest thing to want?! 

Ugh, Later I'm going to smash my head against a small pillow and stay dead for 10 minutes! 

UGHHHHH!
-Rosetta H.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom dropped me off at the movie theater around 30 minutes early. Mom always says that being on time is late and early is on time, which I think explains why I am the way I am today. 

The movie theater looks the same as always, lava lamps were sticked against the wall and the floor was soft carpet, a few people were around, couples, trios of kids and some other people just walking around, getting to their movies. 

Andrew was off to the side, looking cool in his leather jacket, typing on his phone, when I walked up to him, he took a little while for him to notice me. 

"Oh, hey babe. What's up?"  Andrew asked, still typing on his phone. 

"Oh nothing! I may or may not have planned out what movie we should see!" I grinned, Andrew typed on his phone again, "Uh, cool, so what is it?" 

"Well, I couldn't exactly pin it down to what we should watch, but I was planning on seeing a cute romance movie! I'm not exactly sure, but I think it'll work!" 

'Hmm." Andrew nodded his head, he looked past me, and his eyebrows raised a bit, it was a bit rude! Until I saw what he was looking at. 

The doors opened and there was Mckayla, Tracey and Chase. Mckayla had on black eyeshadow, tight shorts, a tank top and a leather jacket, just like the one that Andrew was wearing, she tipped her sunglasses and smiled. "Hey! What's up?" 

Mckayla smiled and patted Andrew on the shoulder, she looked at me and was like "Oh... Rosetta's here... Cool." 

"Well, yeah we're here. It's our anniversary of two months." I explained. "We're about to go.. watch a movie." 

"Huh. Cool, uh... how about, we join you guys?" Mckayla asked, "We could help make things less weird, hell, you won't even know we're there." 

"Wel-

"Sure! I'm down for that." Andrew nodded, even though it's clear that isn't supposed to be like that, so I quickly pulled Andrew to the side before I felt the urge to scream at him. 

"Andrew!" I whisper-shouted. "What are you doing?" 

"What?" 

"What do you mean, what? This is supposed to be our anniversary date!" 

"Yeah, yeah, I know! But don't worry, babe. I have an idea, we'll just hang out with Mckayla, Tracey and Chase and then we'll have our own special date together, right? Besides, we can do way better than some a dumb movie date." 

"But I planned it out for us." I sighed. "Why couldn't have been for us?"

"Oh god, don't be dramatic, just take one for the team, got it?" Andrew raised an eyebrow, I nodded and put on a smile, I don't want to fight with Andrew during our anniversary, and even though it's against my better judgement, I guess I'll let it slide this time. 

As we were all walking together, Mckayla and Andrew were up in the front, talking to each other about whatever... it's like the green-eyed monster was stalking me, following me and draining me up like a creep.

Every time I looked at Mckayla, she just reminded me of all the things that I'm not; Cool, Chill and Fun, it was like a knife was getting twisted more and more into my heart. 

"Hey, we should all watch Sweetie Pie, it's a new rom com that came out today." I suggested, Mckayla rolled her eyes and said "Nah, no way. One: Too mushy, and Two: I thought you grew out of that stuff, it's way too lame." 

"Yeah, Mckayla's right, that stuffs for babies." Chase retorted while Tracey nodded her head, I saw Andrew smirk slightly, but he wiped it away before I could really see it. 

"Okay, I actually have a good idea on what we should watch. Attack of the Aliens, it's fun, guys get their heads blown off and it's actually not for little kids, Rose." Mckayla smirked and looked at Andrew. "What do you think dude?" 

"Yeah, I'm down, sounds good." Andrew grinned, we payed for our tickets and head for the movies, maybe it wasn't a big deal that Mckayla wanted to see an alien movie, and I was just being pushy and stubborn. 

But the green-eyed monster made its appearance again, when we all sat down. Andrew sat down next to me and Mckayla, and it was fine for a bit. Until I had to go to the bathroom, when I came back, I saw Mckayla sitting in my seat, right next to Andrew.

"Guys.. what are you doing?" I whispered.

"What? I wanted to see the screen better, that's all." Mckayla replied. Andrew nodded. "Yeah, don't worry babe, relax." 

I shook my head and sat down in Mckayla's spot while Mckayla was sitting right to Andrew, being a bit too touchy for my liking, all I could think about was how much I wanted this movie to be over, so that I could home and write about how much I hate my day.

I honestly hated the movie, it wasn't as good as everyone said it was, Andrew offered to walk me home and Mckayla wanted to come along, even though she thought she lives across the street from me. 

"The movie was so great, I'm glad I pick it out before we drowned in cheesy romance." Mckayla laughed as Andrew chuckled, I stared at the street, thinking how nice it would be to not exist for just 5 minutes.

Mckayla left a bit earlier and all there was me and Andrew, I felt so angry with him, but everything he said just warmed my heart... but still, I was still annoyed. 

"Andrew, please tell me you have a better date idea then what happened today." I said with a stern voice. 

"Oh god, relax! Yes, I have a better date planned. Rosetta, you really need to calm down." Andrew groaned. We stood at my doorstep and Andrew kissed me on the cheek before he waved goodbye. 

I closed the door behind me, kicked off my shoes and sighed. I hate my anniversary, so much... Andrew better has something super sweet planned, because I'm getting irritated! 

~End~
(Author: Number 6! Let's go! The drama is spicy! Tell me, what you think and give me a star!)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro