24~~24

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette opened one eye when her phone buzzed. She looked at her clock and groaned at the time. She had an hour until school started and the dance was tonight. She groaned and sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes and unlocked her phone to see who texted her.

Hey Bugaboo

Marinette couldn't talk to him. But he didn't know it was her but she couldn't but wanted to at the same time.

Hello~

There's a dance at school and I was wondering if you want to go with me

You don't know me

I know you go to my school.

Marinette hesitated on her answer. How would she answer him. She got hit with an idea and replied to him.

Okay. I'll go.

Marinette looked over to her window and saw Adrien pump a fist in the air. She giggled and picked out a dress to wear and found the perfect one she made a while ago. She went back to her phone and texted him.

I'll be in a red polka dotted mask

Okay M'Lady ;)

Marinette giggled and got dressed for school. She got dressed into a white shirt, black blouse, pink jeans, pink flats and pulled her hair into pig tails. She ate her breakfast and made it to school early. She sat at her desk and Adrien soon walked in after her, a big smile on his face. He stopped at the door and nervously rubbed the back of his neck and looked at her.

"H-hey Marinette."

"Adrien." Marinette greeted back without looking at him.

"Are, are you mad about that's?"

"Why would I be mad?" She asked as he sat down next to her.

"Because I rejected your offer to the dance." Marinette cursed at herself in her head.

"No. I'm not mad. I'm just mad that you used a fake persona to get close to me." She looked at him and he gulped. "What would you have to lose by normally talking to me?"

"You don't know do you?" Adrien laughed while Marinette raised a brow. "You don't. Of course, no one knows."

"Then tell someone, Adrien."

"Tell them what? That Chloe would make fun of the person I talked to? I don't want you in this fight."

"A fight you're losing. Let people in and help you."

"I'm just fine on my own." The bell rang and Marinette groaned. Class started and Ms.Bustier taught her lesson. Before class ended she smiled at her class.

"We made a change. It is now a masquerade but you can choose to wear a mask or not." She smiled at the bell rang and everyone left. At the end of the day Marinette went home and got into her dress. It was red with a black ribbon around her waist. The dress reached to the floor and more but when she put on her blank heels it landed on the floor perfectly. She made her mask and put it on her face and wore her red lipstick and put on mascara making her eyes bigger.

"Marinette! The dance is starting soon! You should go!" Marinette walked down the stairs of the house and to the front door. "You look beautiful sweetie."

"Thanks Maman." Marinette hugged her and left the house and to the dance. She got in the limo outside and it drove to Alya and Ninos houses to pick them up. She pulled out her phone and texted Adrien.

See you there. I'm going to be wearing a red mask.

Okay LB

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro