6~~6

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Adrien is in bold and Marinette is in italics. Half of the chapter is basically them texting each other.

Hi Marinette, it's Adrien

Hey Adrien wyd

Wyd?

What you doing You noob

I just got back from fencing so icing my legs

Ouch

It doesn't hurt that much

Still sounds like it hurts

Not really. What're you doing?

Taking a break from my ballet lesson

You take Ballet?

Yeah. My parents are making me. Along with Violin and all that but I enjoy it

That's cool

What else do you do besides fencing?

Piano, Chinese, basketball, and I used to do modeling

What was it like to model?

Hard work.  You had to stay sill for unbearable amounts of time.

Why don't you wear contacts?

Contacts don't go that high with my prescription but with my eyes getting better I'll be able to get them soon

That's amazing!  I bet your eyes are gorgeous without glasses blocking them!

Adrien blushed at the comment and smiled like an idiot.

I mean your eyes are pretty all the time but without the glass in the way I bet they're prettier

Maybe.  I guess you'll have to be the judge of that ;)

Maybe. I have to go to bed.  Night.

Night.

Princess.

Adrien blushed that he sent that and so did Marinette.  She would talk about it to him tomorrow but now, she actually did need to go to sleep since she texted him instead of going back to ballet.  She drifted off to sleep and woke up a few hours later to the sound of her alarm blaring in her ears.  She sat up in bed as her personal maid came in and opened her blinds.

"I can do it."

"I know but your parents like me doing it so their little girl isn't hurt that much." The maid answered and walked over to her, placing the back of her hand to her forehead.  "How're you feeling this morning?"

"Better I guess."  Marinette giggled as she got out of bed and changed. She walked down the hall to the dinning room and took a seat and ate the breakfast given to her. She ate it everyday and didn't complain. It was the only way she could have her medications.

"Good morning sweetie." Sabine walked in and hugged her and kissed her on the top of the head. "How're you feeling?"

"Better." Marinette shrugged and ate the rest of her breakfast and walked back to her room. She grabbed her bag and sketchbook and put it in and walked to the front of the house.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tom asked as she opened the door.

"I'm going to the Eiffel Tower and doing some sketches. I won't be long." She smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Okay. Be safe and if another attack happens you know what to do right?"

"Yes I know what to do." She rolled her eyes.

"Marinette this is serious."

"I know it is, just trust me." He nodded and she smiled and left the house. She walked to the Eiffel Tower and sat down at a bench and started sketching some dresses and suits for a wedding. She didn't know how long she was there but it must've been hours when she heard the faint sound of a bell ringing.

Adrien walked down the street, his glasses shattered and he was soaking wet. "Thanks a lot Kim." He muttered as he walked down the street. Kim walked up to Marinette at the bench and sat next to her and cockily smiled.

"Hey." He smirked at her and she shyly smiled back.

"Hi."

"My names Kim." Adrien spotted Kim talking to a girl and rolled his eyes at his stupid game. "What's a pretty lady like you doing here all alone?"

"I'm sketching some outfits for my boss." She smiled at him.

"Your smile is beautiful."

"Uhm thank you?" She oddly smiled at him. She pulled out her phone and checked the time and gasped. "I have to go. Excuse me."  She put her things away and stood up from the bench and smiled at him.

"So soon?"

"Yeah. I have to get hime before going to work." She left Kim on the bench and walked home. She stepped inside the house and Sabine immediately hugged her.

"I was so worried that you had another attack! I was checking local hospitals and-"

"I'm fine Maman, I just got carried away with my designs." Sabien let go and took a deep breath.

"Well the doctors here." Marinette sighed but nodded and followed Sabine to her room.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro