【46】New Curriculum

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tafelmusik - Banquet Music In 3 Parts / Production 2 - 3. Concert In F Major, TWV53:A2 - 1. Allegro, by Georg Philipp Telemann.

Amalia was the happiest she had ever been.

Ever since they had fallen in each other's arms, the desire, the passion, and the novelty hadn't diminished. Their marriage had taken a turn for the better, and they could barely keep their hands to themselves.

Every afternoon, the girls were sent to their room for a nap, and Amalia and Aiden would enjoy the company of one another. Reminiscent of the past, they were spending most of those moments in the music room, as they used to, years ago. At four-thirty, a tray of delicacies was brought to them, and they enjoyed those with the girls instead of just the two of them.

During their hours alone, they talked, joked, played some music... With every day that passed, they were catching up on the time they had lost. They tried to keep their afternoons as platonic as possible, learning about their past lives, asking questions, revealing secrets... Although, despite their best efforts, it would turn into something more carnal nearly every day. Sometimes they took the time to reach one of their beds, but mostly, they would lock themselves in whatever room they were in, and get on with it.

Aiden was taking his role as her tutor quite seriously, and their nights were filled with scenes of uninhibited passion. She still felt disconcerted by the way it all worked, how it could be so free and liberating. As if there was no limit to it. He liked to throw her off balance, to show her new things, things she hadn't thought of. They were both learning what she liked and what she didn't. So far, he hadn't actually found anything she didn't thoroughly enjoy. But she was starting to know what she preferred.

One afternoon, not long after it had all started, they were lolling in the music room, talking about their shared past, enjoying their newly found harmony.

"I haven't heard you play the violin ever since we met again," she pointed out, wondering why.

Given the grimace he gave her, she understood it was a touchy topic. "No, I'm afraid I lost all interest in it."

"Was it because I left?"

"Yes. I couldn't touch a violin anymore. It was charged with the memory of you. Tainted by the lies I thought you'd told me."

Sorry once more for what he'd been through, she passed a tender hand in his hair, offering him a compassionate smile. "Now that things have been solved for the better, do you think you could try again? I loved it when you played."

He considered the question for a moment, and it was apparent he hadn't given it a thought since the recent developments. "I guess there will always be some reticence to it. But I could try." She was about to agree when something changed in his attitude, and his gaze turned seductive. "Although, I must say, love... There are other things I'd rather do."

To leave absolutely no room for interpretation, he bent toward her and pressed his lips on the side of her throat. "What sort of things?" she asked, her voice already altered by the lust he was awaking in her.

"You can't imagine how many times I fantasized about you in this room back then," Aiden confessed, the wet brush of his tongue tracing an incandescent line up her neck.

"Really?"

"Yes. I tried to remain focused on the lessons and the music, but my mind would always go back to this. To you and me, naked and panting, consumed by pleasure."

Amalia felt her face heat up, the thought rather scandalous. She'd been there, giving him violin lessons, while he was undressing her in his mind. Since he never passed on an opportunity to tease her, Aiden stopped kissing her and brought his mouth close to her ear, his warm breath caressing the shell of it.

"The most recurring fantasy I had was of you straddling me, bouncing up and down my lap, impaling yourself over and over on me, bringing us both to orgasm," he whispered, spreading a series of heated shivers through her frame.

Amalia bit her lower lip, helpless against the powerful need that was already gaining on her. Ever since they'd started to consume the passion that tied them, Aiden had often subjected her to sudden bursts of heat, and a desire that couldn't be repressed. He was always more than willing to drag her into an empty room and take her vigorously until her lustful urges were tamed.

Today, though, she wanted to be the one taking control. She wanted to show him what a good student she was, how well he'd taught her. She was also eager to help him experience the old fantasies he used to have of her.

Determined to remain the master of her thoughts, she ripped herself away from his bewitching proximity, standing from the couch. After a languorous glance over her shoulder, she went to the cabinet where the violins were kept. She easily found his Stradivarius in there and took it out with a bow.

When she came back to him, he covered her with a look that was both curious and somehow aroused. Trying to sound as authoritative as she could, she handed him the instrument. "Play for me, Aiden."

"I haven't played in nearly six years, love. I'm not sure I remember."

"Well, you better remember."

Taking a few steps away from him, she offered him a naughty smile. With languorous moves, she undid the ties on the front of her light dress, her gaze locked into his. Aiden's blue irises instantly dropped to her busy fingers and turned dark, his arousal going wild upon understanding what she had in mind. With her chin, she gestured toward the violin he was distractedly holding.

"Play, Aiden."

He grumbled his disapproval for her techniques, but still got into position. With hesitant hands, he reacquainted himself with his Stradivarius, the first notes dainty and clumsy. But as he went, his confidence slowly came back, and his fingers remembered how it all worked.

Ever so slowly, Amalia loosened the front of her corsage, enough to reveal some of her shirt underneath. She wasn't wearing a corset today, the heat too severe to bear one. When the melody he was playing stopped, she sent him a reproachful glance, interrupting once more her slow undressing.

"Amalia, if you keep teasing me, I'll put you over my knee and smack your lovely ass with this bow," he grunted.

With her corsage partially opened, she untied the ribbon of her shirt, revealing the crease between her breasts. "Keep playing, Aiden."

This was a battle of wills, and she would win. Today, she was in charge.

He cursed before returning in position. Seated on the couch, his eyes followed her every move as she kept undressing. Amalia realized this was the perfect way to make him play. In the past, she'd tried to make him let loose, to force him to let his soul take control of the music and focus his mind on something else. Right now, he was only playing so she wouldn't stop the teasing show she was putting on, and everything else was devoted to her.

When she revealed to his sight that she wasn't wearing any stockings, adding to her lack of corset, his fingers missed a few notes, and she had to keep herself from smiling. Miss Belrose would surely scold her for her lack of proper attire, but Aiden didn't seem to mind. Far from it. Who was she to go against the preferences of a duke?

Once she was only wearing her undergarments, Amalia undid the knot of her underwear. Still with the slowest moves she could muster, she slipped the garment down, past her shoes, and straight onto the carpet. Impatiently, Aiden began to put his instrument down, but she prevented it with a warning finger.

Embracing the boldness that seemed to have taken over her, she went closer to him, standing between his parted knees. She adored the bewildered state he seemed to be in. Teasingly, she tapped on his violin, reminding him he needed to play if he wanted more. The music resumed, messier than before, and it became worse when she kneeled in front of him.

With dexterous hands, she opened his briefs, and he lifted himself just enough so she could pull them down. His already hard flesh sprung out, and the vision had her clench her thighs, her intimacy demanding to be filled by all of it.

Amalia didn't hold back the delighted smile that stretched her lips. Trying to seem confident, she moved to straddle him, as he'd described moments ago. She was still wearing her shirt, but the opening of it was wide enough so she could push it over her shoulders. When she revealed her breasts, their pebbled tips surely taunting him madly, he missed another few notes.

"Can I stop playing now?" he asked, almost sounding childish.

"No, not yet."

As he struggled to keep up with the piece he'd chosen, she sent a blind hand between them and wrapped it around the thick length of flesh that demanded her.

She'd only been on top of him once, and had thought herself to be uncoordinated and awkward, even though he hadn't seemed to mind her lack of experience. Now, though, she was certain she would do better. Today, she would show him what a good little wife she was, how an excellent student she was proving to be, and how lucky he was to have her.

Still holding his member, she guided it to her entrance, shivering when it grazed her sensitive nub on the way there. Deciding it felt too good not to try it again, she moved Aiden's erection to rub the head of his shaft on her demanding crease. Faint whimpers escaped her lips as she shamelessly pleasured herself like this, simultaneously massaging Aiden's thickness with her hand.

Eventually, it became too much and not enough for him, and he threw the violin away, the magnificent instrument bouncing next to them on the sofa. He grabbed onto her hips with a warning groan. "Amalia, stop torturing me or I'll flip us around and show you what you get for being an impossible tease."

Instead of feeling sorry for him, his dismay made her proud. She could make him lose it, too. Deciding she wouldn't push him further for now, she aligned his thick shaft with her dripping opening. Very slowly, she let herself sink down on him, loving the way he fit so perfectly in her. He was so big that it always came with some slight discomfort, but it rapidly went away. Soon, only the overwhelming pleasure remained.

Once he was completely inside of her, she hooked her arms around his neck and used the support to lift herself up.

"Is this what you had in mind, in your fantasy?" she asked with a panting breath, her momentum slowly increasing, impaling her femininity on him at a sultry rhythm.

"This is far better than any fantasy I've ever had, love."

She took his lips with a victorious smile, never stopping the movements of her hips. Eventually, the pleasure became too much, and she was forced to let go of their kiss, to focus on the luscious sensations that were spreading from her core into her entire body.

He used the opportunity to reach for the hem of her shirt. He pulled it up, and she helped him remove it. Now, she was utterly naked, while he was fully dressed, aside from his pants lowered just enough so his shaft could be out. This was quite decadent, wasn't it? To be so shamelessly exposed like this, when he still looked as proper and fashionable as ever. They'd locked the door, but if anyone were to pass by the windows, they'd find out just how debauched the new duchess was, and how completely enthralled the duke was over her promiscuous ways.

Now that she was completely exposed to his hungry eyes, he reached for her nipples. Like a starving man, he made one disappear in the greedy warmth of his mouth. Amalia tried to hold back on her cries and moans, but when he reached for her hips again, there was no holding back possible. With his imperiously powerful hands, he forced her to keep up with the pace, pulled her down so he reached deeper, assisted her efforts...

She was feeling strong and fierce, towering over him like this, finding out what felt better, what way to angle her hips, how to sway them so she could take him whole... Learning had never been so enthralling.

Eventually, she came apart, his name on her lips, her entire frame trembling as a powerful orgasm took over. Under her, Aiden chased his own relief, his hips jerking up at an intense pace. He drew more pleasure, more cries, and eventually, he followed her in ecstasy, his hands on her sides clenching the flesh harshly, his handsome face twisting into a mask of pure pleasure, which made her absurdly proud.

In the aftermath of it all, she was sprawled over him, her head on his shoulder, with him still deeply planted into her, his seed seeping out of her. They were catching back their breath, the air around them cooling their heated skins.

"And there you were, pretending you didn't enjoy riding," he said with a chuckle, his hand gently lowering to cup her naked bottom. His large palm grazing her soft flesh sent shivers through her satisfied body, and she felt herself clench one last time around his softening length.

She laughed and kissed him before moving away to sit next to him, despising how empty this part of her felt now. "I guess it depends on the stallion," she humored back. "You, I could ride all day." He seemed so proud of himself that it made her chuckle softly. "I have to confess, though, that I have never been on a horse. I never learned. We, Romas, don't ride. We walk."

He seemed surprised, sending her an inquisitive glance. "But you had horses in the camps."

"Draught horses, for the caravans. We didn't mount them. Would you mind teaching me?"

"Of course, love. Something tells me you'll be amazing at it."

She was still giggling at his naughty joke when he bent to kiss her, apparently wanting more from her than the wild ride she'd just had.

Okay, but like, for real, 100% try the piece that goes with this chapter. It's so so good, guys. I love it, it's light and melodious, and honestly such a treat to the ear!! Go go go, listen to this: Tafelmusik - Banquet Music In 3 Parts / Production 2 - 3. Concert In F Major, TWV53:A2 - 1. Allegro, by Georg Philipp Telemann.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro