6 momths later

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It had officially been 6 months since the VKs had come to Auradon prep and somethings changed and somethings hadn't for instance Mal was Blonde which Ace didn't really like he liked her purple hair better and couldn't understand why she would go blonde and start dressing like a auradonian. Ace hated if anyone dared to touch his hair expect for his trusted hairdresser Dizzy Tremaine daughter of Drizella. Finding a new hairdresser in auradon was the hardest thing he ever had to do and never wanted to do again.

Ace was in the lunch hall sitting a space apart from his auradon friends. They were a lot different from the kids he knew on the isle as most of them were actual royalty such as Elle Daughter of Cinderella and Adagio Daughter of Ariel aka The Little Mermaid. Then there were his other friends his wonderland friends Carrie Pillar Daughter of the Caterpillar and Blanc Rabbit Son of The White Rabbit. "So Elle how's your brother dealing with Sleeping Beauty Jr dumping him?" Piper the son of Pocohuntas asked. "Don't get me started he's practically made it his mission to get back together with her" Elle said. "But she's nasty" Ace said. Audrey was the daughter of sleeping beauty and while she wasn't as bad as she use to be when Ace along with Mal Jay Carlos and Evie came to auradon she was still pretty bad. "Tell me about it" Elle said rolling her eyes. "Can we please change the topic from evil princesses" Adagio asked. "What did you have in mind little miss sea" Carrie asked. "Duh cotillion is coming up!" Adagio said. Cotillion was all anyone could talk about lately in his class it was one of the few events both the older and younger students could attend. "I don't get it I lived on a island floating in the water it's not that fun" Ace said. At this some of the other kids looked away. Since they learned about the bad conditions on the Isle of the Lost where all the villains had been banished when ever Ace brought up his life on the isle they couldn't help but feel guilty for it. "A boat party is so much different from living on a island Ace" Adagio said. "For starters there's dancing and music and beautiful decorations all around" Adagio said. While there was music and dancing on the isle Ace had a hard time thinking of anything beautiful back home. "And lots of delicious food" Elle said. "Plus we get to go and not be reminded that we're in the junior school" Carrie said with Blanc nodding. "Plus it's really interesting to see what you Auradonians consider fun" Blanc said.

Ace could understand that up until he came over he never really knew much about auradonian life expect for the fact that it was home to the people who sent his mom and dad into banishment. "Now I kind of want to know how you wonderlandians do it" piper said grinning. "Trust us whatever you consider fun we do it better" Carrie said. "And uh you know madder" Adagio said. At this they all laughed but Ace.

Just then the bell went signalling it was time to move on. The group of kids got up and left the cafeteria and walked the hallways of the senior school. Ace was still surprised at how warm and normal everything looked especially compared to his old school Dragon Hall that was located in a graveyard and taught things from Evil plots to Scheme Management. "Did you all here apparently Sherewood prep is preparing for next croquet season there still in the dumps about their last match" Adagio said. Besides fashion Ace was a rising croquet player. Before he came along the Auradon Prep team hadn't won in years. "Their still upset Ace beat them" Elle said. "They shouldn't I mean his mom is the Queen of Hearts so he definitely had a advantage" Carrie said. "The cards taught me since I could walk" Ace said thinking back to the times when he was little and the card soldiers taught him how to play Wonderland Croquet it was one of the things he missed from home. "Their upset they got beat by a Villain Kid hello Robin Hood was technically a thief" Elle said.

"You can't really compare Robin Hood to The Queen of Hearts" Blanc said looking away. "Well anyway all this has got me really excited about next season" Adagio said beaming. As the group went their seperate ways Ace couldn't help but think of just how different his life had changed life in Auradon really was a Dream come true to quote Elles mom. But as he sat down in class and looked out the window in the back of his he couldn't stop thinking of everyone he left behind Dizzy,Celia,Squirmy and Squeaky and wondered if they were all doing okay and really hoped that they would come over and they could play together have tea parties with good food and play croquet and card games like they use to. As the teacher came in Ace took one last look outside the window wondering what his other friends were up to since he left and found his happily ever after.

Hey guys so sorry for the long wait I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please let me know what you think of the latest chapter In Aces story

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro