Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

6 years later: (Le Timeskip)
•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

I looked at the mirror. Blinking profusely, I tried to see myself as cute.

But honestly, with sweaty, old clothes, a tired face and soiled body you never look cute. Unless you are a goddess.

I had a good bath and dried myself with my towel. I wore my underwear and wore the red, mid-thigh length, tight dress upon it. I came out and looked up to see a familiar face smiling at me.

"C'mon, we can't be late," she muttered, before continuing to apply her make-up from her mirror.

I nodded and started applying my make-up. I am not a huge fan, but I have to apply it almost daily for my job, so I am usually tired of it.

I brushed my hair and finally finished all my make-up. I stared at my reflection.

6 years have passed since I came into this house. I grew up to be a 'beautiful, elegant young woman's (as per Rena). Exactly what Lady Kikyo wanted.

I want to go home, but then again, I don't want to. It's like, I am torn between the two.

My face had changed, my (h/c) hair was now long and flowing till me waist.
[A/n: Sorry. I hate to do this, but it must be done.]

I looked at my dress. I bit my lip nervously. Right now, I looked like I was trying to seduce someone. Which is kinda my job.

"Let's go, (y/n)," said (b/f/n). I nodded and followed her out. I started the engine of my (f/c) car.

"Where to?" I asked her.

"The usual," she said. I smirked and drove to a less-crowded area of the town. I stopped in an alleyway beside a bar. The bar, was packed with all kinds of men and slutty women.

And I hated to go there, but that's my job. To go and seduce criminals and capture them, later handing them over to the cops.

I sniffed the horrible, lingering smell of alcohol before pushing the door open. The bar owner was an ally of ours and never sold us out.

Probably because his bar runs on Rena's land. Anyway, we made sure that we attracted all the attention as we walked to the bartender.

"Hey, Joe," I said, giving him a half-smile, half-smirk. He nodded. "Two Gins, please."

He nodded again and started doing his job. I sat myself on the high stools. (B/f/n) sat beside me. She was wearing a purple dress, same like mine. We could look twins.

"There you go," he said, handing our drinks. He leaned down a bit. "Who's the target, today?"

"Joan Porlo," I whispered, making sure no one could see I spoke, hiding my mouth behind the glass. He was about to say something else, when a hand was placed on my waist.

I kept the glass down. I was used to this. But I hated it. I turned with a fake smile to see my target smirking at me.

"Hello there, handsome~," I nearly puked while saying that.

"Well, hello there, gorgeous," he smirked. I just fake blushed. "And you, Joey-poey, don't think you have chance with her. Cause she's mine."

Oh god, I swear I want to strangle him rig-

"Heyyyy~ what about me?" (B/f/n) pouted cutely. I smiled at her before looking at him with a cute look, too. He smirked ...  AGAIN! Ugh..

"Well, my friend here will accompany-" he started but (b/f/n) placed her perfectly done index finger on his lips.

"Not a word, handsome~ I want you, only~," she said in a sexy, seductive voice. Man, we are good. He melted and opened his arms. We stood up and placed ourselves, me on his left, (b/f/n) on the right.

"Let's go, girls," he said.

"Where are we going?" I asked, giggling.

"To a place where we can do what we want to~" he winked. Ohhh.... Nopes, nope, dude, I ain't losing my virginity to you.

It's a surprise to me I haven't lost it already, but well, when you have 2 years of experience, you know how to save it.

(B/f/n) and I giggled and he threw his head back, taking us out of the bar. We reached the alley beside it and we both pushed him inside.

He looked confused, but we looked like Satan's daughters.

"Joan Porlo," I said in a sickly sweet voice.

"You are under arrest for crimes so horrible, we can't even tell the world," she continued.
[A/n: XD truth is, I can't think of any right now]

We beat him up, after swiftly injecting a medicine which will make him blurry.

Welp, we are done. And so is he.

•••
To Be Continued
•••

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro