4. The tower?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

He dragged me all the way to some place through unending corridors full with grey walls.

We finally reached a door. He pushed me in. I stumbled and fell down. I just turned towards him.

"Hey!" I said, angry at his rude behaviour. "I am a girl. I am not expecting you to be the perfect gentleman, but please, behave nicely with me, please."

"Ah," he just looked at the ground as if it was struck with gold and diamonds. "Well, I am not obliged to behave nicely with you"

"Yes, you are," said a voice behind him. I tilted my head and saw Lady Kikyo standing behind him. I jumped up and hugged her. She was like a mom to me. "Oh, (y/n)...."

"Lady Kikyo, why is he being such a huge drama queen?" I asked, pouting at her. She just patted my head. Killua just looked at me with wide eyes full of anger.

"Don't mind him, dear," she said to me. "And Kil, she may be a prisoner, but treat her like a guest. Do you understand?"

Killua didn't reply.

"I said, 'Do you understand?'" she repeated. Killua nodded. "Good. I will be going. I will meet up with you both (every) once a month. Take care of each other"

She left and I turned to meet Killua's eyes. He glared at me, then sighed.

"Ugh, I hate you!" He lashed out. I smiled.

"The feeling will always be mutual," I said softly. "Even if you stop hating me, it will still be mutual. Forever."

He looked confused. I smiled and tilted my head, my (h/c) hair falling a little down. My (e/c) eyes looked into his blue eyes. They were really beautiful.

"Um, will you stop staring?" He spoke out. I snapped out of my trance. He was blushing and looking at the ground again. "It's kinda...."

"Oh, I am sorry!" I bowed again. "I was just thinking your eyes are really beautiful"

I spoke with honesty. For some reason, I felt like I shouldn't lie to him. He blushed some more and glared at me.

"Sh- Shut up!" He yelled. "It's not like you have any right to- to.... compliment me"

He mumbled the last bit, so I couldn't hear it.

"What did you say?" I asked, blinking my eyes. "I don't need to have any right to say that. You are being really tense."

•••••
Killua's POV
•••••

Ugh, this girl! What the hell is she doing?

"Ugh, I hate you!" I yelled out. She.... smiled?

"The feeling will always be mutual," she said. "Even if you stop hating me, it will still be mutual. Forever"

I didn't understand what she was going on about. She smiled again and tilted her head. Her hair fell down and she looked like a goddess... What am I saying? Have I lost it?

She was staring me right in the eyes, giving me that cute look. I felt like grabbing her and kiss- Ugh, what the hell is she doing to me? What's happening to me?

"Uh, will you stop staring at me?" I said, blushing hard, trying not to look at her as I feared I would go out of control. She just jumped at my voice. "It's kinda....."

"Oh, I am sorry," she spoke, her perfect lips parting- Stop it, me! "I was just thinking your eyes are really beautiful"

I blushed harder, hearing that. No one has ever said that to me. For some reason, I lashed out.

"Sh- Shut up," I shouted. "It's not like you have any right to- to...... compliment me"

I just realised that she was actually not that bad. Well, her punch still hurt me....

"What did you say?" She asked, innocently blinking her twinkling eyes at me, as if trying to seduce me. "I don't need to have any right to say that. You are being really tense."

I froze and stared at the girl in front of me.

"I am not tense," I spoke out. "I am just... in a bad mood"

"Oh," she said. "Then, can I do something?"

"No," I stated bluntly. "I am going to wash my face."

So saying, I went to the bathroom. I reached the basin and opened the tap.

Cold water gushed out. I cupped my hands and put them under the tap to collect the water. I threw it at my face. I repeated this act a few times.

Who is this girl exactly? Why has mother brought her here? Why is mother making me guard her? Why is she locked? Is she someone special? Or maybe, dangerous? Well, she certainly doesn't care for herself.

I grabbed a towel and wiped my face. I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

And what the hell is she doing to me?

•••
To Be Continued
•••

Seriously guys, I am overwhelmed XD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro