Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

125...so 25 more and this book ends... I ain't ready.... O-o

It's also about to be 4 am... Not the best idea to watch almost a two hour long replay of a live....

Was it worth it?

Well I believe so... Otherwise I would of gone to sleep then watch it... XD

Anyways I also got this rude comment... I won't say who cuz I ain't that kind of person : )

I am a ray of sunshine~

Or not... Cuz geez my life I can do whatever I want really...

Well not really... There are rules and limits...

But still! -.-

I'd deleted the comment but meh...

To le hater;  why ya gotta be rude and ....

Okay I forgot how to spell..  inpatient...?  Ahh auto correct is awesome sometimes xD

Anyways I really am zooning out here.. So let me just ignore le rude comment~

LALALALALAAL SO WHAT? WE HOT! WE YOUNG!, 

Idk why that song came to mind... I was trying to think of a happy BTS song but NCTDream came to mind...

My mind is all over te place clearly >.<

Hmm... I think I am gonna go listen to this song on YouTube and then call it a night!  It's about to be 4 am in 10 min and I work tomorrow... Lucky for me I go in late.. But gah it's gonna be so dead I am worried!!! Plllz people come!!!  Please let it be a fun night!!!  I pray..

I also pray all my watty friends are safe and sound!  Asleep if time zone is right...
Or awake and happy as can be if it's day!  : )
I hope they stay as the friends I came to know and love!
And most of all I hope they never leave my side and know how much I dearly love them!
And that I am glad faith brought us together and we met~

Alright so that was a little religious... I don't really go on and write about my religion and stuff cuz not everyone is the same... Then they judge too...

Alright and now I am simply rambling on....

I should just... Well I could simply watch it here too!  : D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3aP1cxwCyk

Oh this is so cute!  I've actually never seen the video...

I saw them perform it live but the video is all over the place and dreamy! It cute!!!  >.<

Now I have the beat of dancing king in my head...

See this is the beauty of K pop... Ya don't know at all how to sing along other than that one English word!  Maybe 2 or a sentence if ur lucky!  So then ya kinda have this epic beat in ur head... And it's pretty great cuz then it's like ur head is it's own personal radio xD

Cuz no lie... The song Growl by EXO... I really just love that intro beat.... And then idk how to really sing along.. I also didn't get it... Till I heard an English cover of the song and it all made sense o-o

* shrugs * This so kinda how I explain the love of k pop... It's the beat!,  the music really that gets ya all hyped up and wanting to dance so then the dance moves and sometimes or sorta matching outfits just add on to perfect xD

Gah I gotta stop writing and go to bed!!! 

Omg I heard a bird sing...

DOES THAT MEAN ITS MORNING ALREADY?!?!?, 

But it's only 4 am....

O-o okay good night....

~ Le hot young Witchy witch Jinxy xD

...no seriously I hear birds singing o-o

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro