Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

* pokes head out room * o.o I am already on chapter 130? :/

* runs out room and flops self on couch * ^.^

Yeahhh... Horrible way to start the chapter :/ I figured it would be bad to start off saying I am sad...

Way to go Spotify and put Awake -.- that totally doesn't get me more in the feels...

* cries *

So yesterday I was pretty upset but my mom and watching BTS on Ask Us Anything cheered me up...

But my mom said last night,  " Cheer up!  Look on the bright side,  I don't work tomorrow either!,  we will spend tomorrow together!  "

Then this morning I see she's gone -.-

So I feel lonely and sad...

And I get it I ain't alone but meh I am sad...

Like everything my mom told me yesterday sounded just like me!  Cuz I am usually the one cheering ppl up... So it was weird..

And I admit the back of my head thinks the same but right now I am just sad :/

I don't wanna go into detail though... I may bore ya so let's just say I can tell I ain't wanted somewhere so it hurts...

But whatever,  I'll go to a place that wants me : ) I just have to find it... * sigh *

Bright side,  got till the weekend... So I'll be around here on wattpad till then

Although, right now i am gonma go clean the house a bit.

And then i sometimes just end up going on youtube then watty...heh.

But if ya end up seeing me sad on my b day thats also kinda why...like i am really not looking forward to it...

Ill be older, and looking at life; i aint really doing much...and thats depressing :/

But then i should celebrate i am still alive cuz some ppl life end short too....

So meh...i really just want a cupcake and for someone to  stick a candle on it and we call it a day o.o

And then ill be here on watty, go on youtube, and yeah...maybe ill go out?

I kinda want a pumkin...like a big one! : D

ive never had one...i always get a small tiny one you cant carve...no one ever wanted to buy me a big one -.-

But if i buy a big one should i carve it?!?! And like what would i carve? Cuz a traditional pumkin has a face...but if i stick a candel in it i am gonna get scared at night lol so i am thinking simple like a star...but how would it look with the candel in...?

Ive clearly never carved a pumkin too so thats kinda ehhh...

Omg once for my b day i got a pumkin pie! I love pumkin pie! : D so maybe...

* shrugs * i dunno...i am gonma go eat cereal and get started on cleaning up this house. Should be quick, i cleaned it yesterday! I just didnt mop...

Oh oh oh! Have any of you tried Sonic? I tried their shake yesterday and it was amazinngg!!! So now for my b day i am thinking maybe ill just go out to eat there lol

I always write so much! * cries * i am sorry! I didnt mean to!!!

Okai i am gonna go now~

I leave chu with this video cuz it came on spotify earlier and all i can think is the music video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH6ZwnqZ7Wo

So I took these two screenshots!

Adorable smile!  Makes me happy!  And I want that thing on his hand o-o

And he looks so cool with his hoddie!  Sucks it goes too fast I can't really take a good screenshot -.-

Oh well... Gonna go eat cereal baiii~

~ Jinxy Le Witchy

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro