Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I am gonna waste a chapter and tell you all how stupid I am..

Like I decided to go search up a new boy band at 3 am cuz I didn't wanna sleep yet...

Now I am so confused and so sleepy...

And I don't remember hearing trigger the fever so idk if I should cuz I hear that gives ya energy...

Then again maybe I can go ahead for another hour till 4...?

Ugh why I am I even staying up though? 

I am so connffussedd.... Hmm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLFXTSovBeU

Ahh no I did hear it from Abby... I only watched 20 sec and I remember o-o I didn't listen to all of it though...less the half my screen is black and brokeny...

My brother actually asked me how I can see the keys I am typing...

The answer is simple... I don't.... I have them memorized... O-o is that a good thing..?

So watching videos can be annoying sometimes... Like lyrics when they're on the side...

Now I am sorta awake -.- I should go finish up this one shot...

I am reading too many cheesy romance stories!  I gotta stooopppp!!!!  Like the first one I didn't finish but should is a girl likes her cousin who's adoptive so it's not that bad ya?  But then when he rejects her... Sorta I mean it's forbidden so he has to reject her even if he doesn't want she runs to this other guy who likes her and she had mixed feeling!  It's so good...

And then my new one is the guy is a teacher who enjoys making her mad and idk if she likes him or not but it's cute and funny...

Ugh I dunno what my life is anymore... I should sleep...

I only have two chapters left.. I should work on a cover soon..

I am still semi proud I am writing something though!  It's horribly cringy romantic one shot...

But hey!  I am writing!  I am proud!  And  if no one likes it well at least I wrote something... I am gonna be proud no matter how horrible I make it~

Honestly idk why I feel like a very happy person... Like everyone been saying I am so happy and positive and they love that about me... So in the end it makes me love myself and makes me happy : )

I am a weird bean eh?

My throat stop coughing -.- I hate this... And whoever turned the AC... I bet it's my step brother... I hate... -.-

What really annoyes me is I fill up a water bottle for myself and stick in the fridge..  Then someone goes and drinks it all and leaves it empty -.- like have the decency to fill it up again for me geez!!!!  :/

Oh I figured out what most of my OCs are gonna be for Halloween!  : D Izzy's the scariest of them all!  ^~^

Izzy;  Your sarcasm stinks.. And you're a horrible liar....

O-o when did you...?

Izzy: Hmm?

Never mind... * grins *, I don't give a ...I don't give a... Never mind!  Never mind~

Izzy: -.-

What? Even when i clap all i can think about is Overdose...then theres Kkaebsong...Infires! : D i need mental help...

Then ahainnn....i am moving. I dont have a job anymore...what should i do?

I should probably search up make uo and hair tutorials...cuz all i did was paint my nails and i feel pretty~ o-o so maybe i should work on new hair styles and fifure make up?

I mostly just ran out of BTS and then i remember the Dreamies...

Theyre all too cute i am so confused...

I wanna bote but internet -.-  i only have till sinday till the jnternet fone i belive...

Wow am i failing at tuping today...

I should just go to hed...

After i go read onneee moee chaoter xD

Pwace ppl!!! : D

~ Jinxy

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro