Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So I am honestly updating to update...

Like I had a lot to say.. But I went brain dead in a flash o-o

So I am trying to remember but meh...

So the name of this chapter kinda follows as in,

Do I tell you all my b day is in 8 days?

Or do I wait a couple of min to tell ya it's in 7 days?  Or in a week?  Or next wensday... ?

But honestly, the only thing that would really make me happy on my b day is if I worked that day... Or if I managed to get a better job that day... Like I really wanna work! It sucks the next two weeks I only work weekends... Like I asked for full time!,  meaning 40 hours!  Part time is 20 hours!  But boy,  I am making like 10 a week... That's sad to me :(

Like my brother wishes he had my life.  Wake up late,  do nothing,  only go to work on weekends. 

I'd do anything to switch it around! I wanna work... I wanna help out... I feel so useless sometimes being here at home!  I don't even go out.. I barley got friends...

I am not saying there's no point in celebrating.. But I doubt I will :/ I care more on working and helping my family...

Watch me end up dressing up so much but only to spend that day at home here on watty...

Not gonna lie but I've done that before.  Dressed up all pretty on the fourth of July and j spent it alone.  This is why from now I only wish I worked holidays!,  any day!  I am willing to show up : ) life would be fab if I had a professional job like that... Life at home is pretty depressing... Like I think I am gonna go insane from being indoors so much...

Gah I gotta stop!  I made this too deep...

Happy thoughts... Happy thoughts... Ummm.....

I am really into BTS and EXO watty books....

I think I am coming to a limit on things to watch on YouTube...

But then again, re watching stuff izs fun too!!  : D

So a night ago I had Danger by BTS stuck in my head...

Now I got Chewing Gum stuck in my head o-o

Even if there's Abby guide,  I am still lost on who the boys are in that video o-o

I kinda wanna go watch all the videos of EXO...

I wanna learn the dance moves to I Need You and Dope o-o

I CANT STOP SAYING INFIRES MAN!!!!  : D

Seriously I love that inside joke... 😍😍😍😍

Ah yes,  I should ask Abby if Nct Dream has any inside jokes!

Cuz EXO has that Ahh Kkaebsong ~ I love that inside joke too >.<

So I found out Bae is like the mom of V and their a lot of ppl that look like them and they're known as the Eyeliner Family but geez they all do look good in eyeliner o.o

And then we shall not forget Chen eye shadow is amazing too! 

Just cuz I say a few make up stuff don't think I am an expert or anything 😅

So I wonder who else is in the Eyeliner Family... There's some namd Bab? bamb? Something like that... Mehh....

What I am amazed by is that V looks a lot like Bae sometimes but he's not my bias... Sometimes though he makes me wanna switch but my bias is Suga o.o

Hmm.. I also downloaded this Army app but I don't get it... And then I keep getting too many notifactions it's annoying...

Omg so I think EXO was in this good morning show and I am dying to know where I can find it!!! Cuz the fans posted on Vlive parts of it and there's Bae singing  and Chanyeol playing the drums ommgg 😍😍😍 so like where is the whole video?!?!?!

Geez ill probably make this 1000 words...

Hmm...so real life news; my step bro told me he has a friend who knows K pop. I end up getting his nunber and i think he likes me o-o but i dont...? I mean i want a job amd go to college then have a boy friend...plus i barley know him! So then two nights straight we talked in the phone till 2 am playing some weird phone game...o-o

And today we went on a night walk with him. He mostly talked to my step brother but geez its weird...

Hmmm...let me switch topics!  So a friend told me of this song;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ9lJ5ctd0s

I can be your hero~

She also showed me their show,  well mostly ep 2. It was funny they had to cook some food and had roles.  There's the 3 step sisters, The grandmother,  worker slave boy and his dog.  The one playing the dog was cute!  And there's a love story that's super funny!  They play a game I tried to understand the logic of but didn't understand a thing!  And then BTS plays it too... It's apparently a trandtional game :/

Oh!  Spotify be reminding me of stuff I wanna say~

O-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuqaVryDRd0

So I really wanna sing along with them to the parts before and after they say just love me right!  Like strugflesss!!!  Like especially when the music stops and Its clapping gahhh!!

But then I dunno I don't think I can watch the video anymore... Cuz then I remembered I watched a video where Bae almost fainted singing this song!  And he continues trying to dance and sing like gah ya gotta love his dedication!  But omg they all be working hard....

And tbh I remember I used to not like this song for some reason now I love it!!  : D

Hmm.. How long is this?!  O-o

It doesn't tell me anymore but I bet ur all asking the same...

So I am gonna go read some books or go find something to watch on YouTube!  : D

See ya Watty~ wuv ya all!  I hope you all love me back : )

~ Jinxy

Oh yeah I just remembered earlier I had an idea for a one shot!  Maybe I'll go write it...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro