19| In The End

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The empty bed was not surprising anymore, from the water sounds Ray guessed Sam was in the shower. The room seemed messy as his t-shirt and jeans lay on the wooden floor. Samantha's dress hung on the chair near the open window. The fresh air reached him as he passed the room and traveled to the bathroom. He wanted to have an honest conversation with her, but mornings usually brought another toll on his body.

The fumes vanished as Ray opened the glass door, revealing her naked back. Her curvy body was covered in white foam forcing him to inhale deeper. The water splashed on the glass walls as he joined her, sliding his hand on her stomach.

"Good morning," he said, brushing his partially hard dick against her ass.

Her grip on the soapy loaf tightened as his hands traveled up. His long fingers gliding over her perky nipples, Sam moaned tossing her head back and resting it on his shoulder. He slowly curled her nipple, earning audible approval from her.

"Morning," she moaned, tossing her head on his other shoulder, her hair tickling his nose. He kissed the curve of her neck, tortuously curving her nipple.

She swiftly turned around, tossing the loaf on the wet floor and cupping his face with her palm, Ray's hands smoothly gliding over her wet body. Her lips grazed his mouth and she fastly deepened the kiss. He gripped her neck, removing a loose strand of hair from her face. Ray's lips traveled down her neck, as he cupped her breast, toying with her nipple. Sam buried her fingers in his short hair as he nipped on her breast.

Ray kissed her again, their tongues slowly touching as Sam lowered her palm. She pumped his dick twice before getting on her knees in front of him, splashing the water on his calves. Raymond inhaled deeply as her tongue swirled around his tip, her palm slowly stroking his length as her cheeks became hollow, and she guided his tip against the roof of her mouth, slowly going up and down.

Ray gripped her messy bun, to keep her balance as she fastened her pace and the occasional gag left her mouth. His dick twitched as Sam's breaths hitched in her throat, he gripped her chin prompting her to stand up and claimed her lips once again.

The air left her lungs as he swirled her around, pressing her front to the glass wall. He kissed the sensitive spot behind her ear, slowly gliding his hands down her body. Sam moaned, resting her forehead on the wall. His right hand slid further reaching her folds, massaging her clitoris. Her palm rested on the wall as Ray's left hand gripped her breast.

Ray soaked her sounds, observing the dimples on her lower back, and the wetness she spread on his fingers. Her breaths fastened prompting him to spread her ass cheeks, and slightly bend his knees.

"Ready?" Ray asked as his dick lingered near her entrance. Sam nodded with a moan as he brushed his dick up and down spreading her wetness on his tip.

Another moan left her lips as he entered her, slowly pumping her, as Sam tried to keep her balance, holding onto the metal towel bar. He fastened his pace, smacking sounds echoing in the small space.

"Ray," she moaned as he continued to pound her.

The time moved too fast and he felt right on the edge, he watched her curvy ass pounding against his stomach, gripping her sides as she slightly bent down. His dick twitched, signaling he was out of control, he pulled out, letting his seed swirl with the water to the drain. Sam bent her back to his chest, a smile appeared on her lips as their pants synchronized. A loud thud on the door pulled them out of the haze.

"There are some people who need to see you," Molly yelled, knocking on the door.

"A little busy," Raid said in a raspy voice. "They can wait," He buried his nose in the curve of Sam's neck.

"It's the cops," Molly said, wiggling the door handle.

"Fuck," Ray whispered. "We really need boundaries with her."

"I will talk to her," Sam said, picking up the loaf from the titled floor. "We better hurry."

Detective Hudson stood between the kitchen and the living room when Sam and Ray climbed downstairs ten minutes later. Molly swirled on the chair near the kitchen island as Detective Lincoln sipped the water.

"Sorry for the intrusion," Detective Hudson said. "We figured it would be less stressful to talk in a familiar environment. May I?" He motioned to the couch. Ray nodded and let the Detective lead the way.

"Can I get you something?" Sam asked, lingering behind the couch.

"Your friend was kind enough to treat us while we waited," Lincoln explained, joining his partner on the couch.

Sam rested near Ray on the right side of the sofa, noticing Molly leading Spot away from the living room. Hudson rested his elbows on his knees, slowly caressing his mustache. From all encounters Ray had with detectives, Lincoln seemed the quiet one so it wasn't a surprise that he looked more relaxed as he leaned back to the sofa backrest.

"Did something happen?" Sam asked. Hudson scanned her and glanced at his partner. "We are supposed to meet you at the station tomorrow."

"The official statements coming out today," Hudson said. "we thought it would be best to talk with you before they are announced."

"Oficial statements?" Ray asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"With high-profile cases like this one, we try to clear everything up as much as we can, not leaving space for doubts or speculation," Lincoln explained. "Press interest in this case prompted our Captain to rush the investigation. Don't get me wrong we do have all the answers, I meant we focused and dedicated all the manpower we could to investigate."

"It's a pretty simple case though, isn't it?" Ray asked.

"It might look like that but we had to go through thousands of files, and in the end connected Scott with the Murphy case," Hudson explained.

"Scott killed Paul," Sam concluded.

"Yes," Detective Hudson nodded. "I'm highly suggesting to just listen since Murphy used highly questionable methods to get the information he needed. Are you aware he was kicked out from the police force because he could never follow the rules?" Ray and Sam shook their heads in disagreement. "When it came to Scott Shaw, Murphy bugged Scott's computer, unknowingly putting a target on his back."

"What do you mean?" Sam asked, gulping and rolling the bottom of her shirt into a small tube-like shape.

"Back in June, you two left Los Angeles a few days after Murphy put a bug on Scott's computer," Hudson explained. "On top of thousands of photos and videos of you, Scott had a video diary in which he explained why and how he killed Murphy." Sam opened her mouth. "You can't see it," he clarified. "There is no need and it's quite disturbing."

"What do you mean by disturbing?" Ray asked as Sam leaned to his shoulder, he hugged her waist, hoping he could at least bring her a bit of comfort.

"Don't focus on it, the main thing is that without that video diary, we would have nothing solid against Scott, so it's all thanks to that shooting that we could rest this case. I think both of you have been wondering if Scott planned to kill himself when he walked into Miss Morris's apartment, and the answer is no, Scott planned to confront Samantha and he had hoped you would admit having feelings for him."

"In other words he was insane," Ray said. "So he saw an easy way out, right? And decided to scar her for the rest of her life." The wet spot on Raymond's shoulder felt more prominent as Sam sniffled, rubbing her eyes with her fingers.

"We can't confirm his exact mental state. We just trying to explain that our investigation is finished, the final verdict is that Paul Murphy was killed by Scott, and when it comes to the shooting we have more than enough evidence to confirm Scott acted alone and you are in no danger at this point."

"You thought we could be in danger?" Ray asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Hudson nodded in agreement, standing up from the couch. "And yet you said nothing."

"It was hard to tell, we need to look at all aspects of the case, and considering Miss Morris's financial state we thought that motive perhaps was the money, not to mention your so-called star status brought more possible motives," Lincoln explained. "You are free to leave Los Angeles, your safety was the main reason we kept you here."

"One more thing," Hudson said, as he reached the door. "It would be wise to recheck your security system in New Rochelle, you planning to move there, right?" Ray nodded. "Scott had access to the home security feed, we found plenty of videos from that house, so for safety measures try to secure all your electronic possessions in general."

With a formal goodbye the detectives left, Sam sat on the couch as Ray joined her. Her puffy eyes focused on the window and she seemed deep in her thought.

"You knew?" Ray asked.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You knew Paul got into Scott's computer," Sam nodded, shifting her gaze to him. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Paul said he might get into trouble because of that so I guess I didn't want to get you in trouble as well, I need meds," she explained, standing up from the couch.

"Don't you think you take a bit too many pills?" Ray asked, following her upstairs.

"I am in pain," she said, glancing at him through her shoulder. "What you want me to do, just stay in pain when I can take a pill and feel better."

"The pain should be lesser at this point," he replied as they stepped into the bedroom.

"Were you ever in such pain," Sam asked, Ray shook his head. "So don't tell me in how much pain I should be, alright?"

How did he miss it? Ray wondered as Sam swallowed a pill. She was agitated just before taking meds, each time. Ever since she was out of the hospital she took the pills quite often, too often he realized. She was not just drunk the night before, she combined her pills with alcohol and it wouldn't take too much to overdue with that mix.

"We need to talk," he said, settling down on the bed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro