Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Wasn't he upset? You could've let him stay here," Johnny said.

Taeyong sighed, "The truth is, he isn't my boyfriend."

The man looked confused, "What? Why did he say he's your boyfriend?"

"Look, he's quite...new to things, alright? So, he's just very innocent to almost everything."

Johnny leaned back on the couch and raised an eyebrow, "So, what am I here? Except you and me catching up to things?"

Taeyong swallowed and cleared his throat, "I...want an advice."

"What kind of advice? Perhaps, a love advice?"

The boy blushed a bit, "Let's cut to the chase. Should I believe if someone likes me?"

Johnny hummed, "If he directly told you that he likes you, there's no doubt to that. Except he's trying to play a game with you."

"Then...should I like him back?" Taeyong asked timidly.

The man sighed and leaned, with his elbows on his thighs, "You shouldn't force yourself to like a person. I fucking swear, it'll turn out something you wouldn't want to happen."

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows and sighed.

"Who is this anyway? Is it your "boyfriend"?"

The boy looked away, "Well...yeah. He's been living with me for weeks now, almost a month, and then he confessed to me that he likes me and he's my boyfriend. He's like every girl's dream."

"What did you say when he confessed?"

"I-I usually change the topic..."

Johnny sighed, "You're hopeless."

The boy pouted, "I know, that's why I'm trying to ask you."

"You know what, here's the trick. Ask yourself if you like him. Take all measures then you decide if you'll confess or not. Okay?"

Taeyong nodded, "Yeah..."

"You good? I can go now? I'll talk to you some other day. Ten's finding me already," Johnny said.

The boy nodded before the both of them stood and walked to the door. Taeyong looked around if Jaehyun's waiting or not. He suddenly got worried when he couldn't find the man.

"Call him," Johnny said, "It's already getting dark."

Taeyong took his phone out and tried calling Jaehyun. He was surprised when the call just ended and didn't even ring. He tried it again but to no avail. He felt his heart dropped.

"I-I can't--H-He's not answering...I-I think his phone is dead," Taeyong stuttered, getting all nervous all of a sudden.

"Oh...There might be a convenient store around? He might be there? Or anything he could stay while waiting?" Johnny asked, trying to help the boy.

"How? He doesn't know anything about this place. He just knows how to come back home from the university..." the boy said, trying to calm himself, "I-I think he got upset of me. What do you think happened to him? I'm sure h-he's scared right now...I should start looking--"

Taeyong was about to run but Johnny grabbed his arm which made him go back.

"What if he comes back? Then you'll be the one getting lost," the man said.

"I can't let him wander off even farther! What if something already happened?"

"Panicking doesn't make anything better, Taeyong. Now, keep it cool, okay? We'll find him. I'll just text Ten--"

Taeyong shook his head, "You should go. I'll handle this myself. I'll...call you if anything goes wrong."

The man sighed, "I'll respect your decision. I'll standby for your call, okay?"

The boy nodded before he locked the door and ran off.

Deep inside, Taeyong was about to cry. Jaehyun isn't the kind of man to shut his phone off. He isn't the kind of man to act like this to begin with. He doesn't get angry or upset but right now is different. It was making Taeyong really nervous.

He kept his tears in and called Jungwoo.

"Jungwoo?"

"Ah, hyung, you need anything?"

"Have you seen Jaehyun?"

"Uhm...No. Why?"

"He's late and hasn't came back home. Thank you by the way...I'll just call you later."

Taeyong ended the call as he continue walking. He find Doyoung's name and called the man.

"Hello? Taeyong?"

"H-Hey, have you seen Jae?"

"Why...? I haven't seen him."

"Nothing...I-It's just that h-he's late. He hasn't came back."

"H-Hey! Are you crying? What is happening, Taeyong?"

"I-I'm just really worried! I d-don't know if he's fine or not...His phone is dead. I k-know he's upset because of m-me. I did something wrong! I-I don't want to go home w-without him with me...I want to clear things out with him...It's also his birthday, I promised a dinner with h-him...this day should've been special for him. I-I'm the worst--"

"Taeyong, calm down, okay? Your emotions are taking control of you. I'm sure you'll find him before you know it, okay? We'll help you."

"Th-Thank you but I'll handle this myself. I'll call you again."

Doyoung was about to say something but the call ended. He sighed and laid his phone on the table. He looked at the man infront of him who has his head down.

"You heard that? Taeyong's worried. Aren't you going to go home now?" Doyoung asked.

Jaehyun sighed, "I'm...I don't know."

"He won't stop. You two just need some explanation, alright? I can't blame you for feeling like that 'cause who wouldn't feel the same if you were just thrown out and got replaced by another person? But, I'm worried about Taeyong. It's already dark."

Doyoung just looked at the man who was obviously thinking. He really doesn't know what dangers are lurking outside right now.

"Think faster. I won't let you stay in my apartment," the man said.

"Aren't you too harsh, Dodo?" Taeil, Doyoung's hybrid, uttered.

Doyoung chuckled, "No. I'm just pushing them to correct things out."

The two were teasing each other when suddenly, Jaehyun stood. They stopped and looked at the man. Doyoung even got surprised because of the chair just made a loud noise when pushed back.

"I'll be going. Thank you for letting me stay."

Jaehyun walked and was about to leave to go and find Taeyong.

"P-Please open your phone!" Doyoung said before the door closed.

The man sighed and shook his head.

"What would you do if I do that to you?" Taeil asked.

"Don't even dare."

"Iwas joking, Dodo."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro