Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the next morning, Taeyong woke up later than he expected. The room he woke up to was dark because of his curtains were covering his window. He slowly moved and felt the arms around his waist, feeling secured in them. His back was pressed against the man's chest, feeling a steady beat of the heart.

Taeyong smiled. He gently turned himself to face Jaehyun who was still sleeping. He stared at the man's face. His hand goes to slowly comb the Jaehyun's hair to the back, softly caresses the jaw then to the smooth cheek and finally, swiped his thumb over the lips he kissed for the first time.

Slowly, a hand around his waist went to hold the boy's wrist and the thumb rubbed against the skin. Taeyong's hand was soon guided up until Jaehyun kissed the palm.

"Good morning," Taeyong greeted.

Jaehyun snuggled close, putting his face against Taeyong's neck. He hugged Taeyong and it just made the boy hug him back.

"Is baby Jae still sleepy?" Taeyong uttered softly.

Jaehyun groaned.

"Well, have fun sleeping. I'll call you when the food is ready."

Taeyong gets up from the bed and left Jaehyun. He washed his face and fixed his hair into something decent. He goes straight into the kitchen to cook some breakfast. Suddenly, he was surprised when Yong jumped onto his shoulder. He rubbed the cat's head and started preparing breakfast.

"Yong, no kitten hairs so you stay on the ground for a while," Taeyong said before he puts his cat down.

It just took Taeyong some minutes before the food was finally served. He goes to the bedroom and saw Jaehyun still on the bed, sleeping. Taeyong walked towards the window and opened the curtains for the sun to shine into his room. He heard a groan from the man.

The boy walked and sat on the edge of the bed. He shook Jaehyun's body before he placed a kiss on the man's cheek.

"Wake up," Taeyong said.

Jaehyun fluttered his eyes open and looked beside him to see the boy. He rubbed his eyes and felt a pair of lips pressed against his forehead. The man smiled at him.

"C'mon before the food gets cold," the boy added, "Excited for later?"

Jaehyun nodded, "Of course."

When night came, Taeyong brought Jaehyun into a restaurant as promised. Taeyong has already been into this restaurant when his friends decided to celebrate for his birthday. Now, he wanted to let Jaehyun have some fun just the same as he felt.

"I'll order for us, alright?" Taeyong said while he looked at the menu.

Jaehyun nodded before looking around the building, "You've been in here?"

"In fact, yes. I celebrated my birthday here. It was Jungwoo's idea and I thought you would enjoy the food and vibe, just the way I do."

A waiter came up to them to get their order. Taeyong made sure he ordered the food Jaehyun would enjoy. After that, the boy moved everything aside, same does his phone to give some of his time to Jaehyun.

"After this, you want to go a night food market? There are many street foods to choose from," Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun smiled and nodded, "Of course. I'd always like to spend some time with you."

"I want to make things up," the boy said, "I'll make sure you'll enjoy the night with me."

Well, it took them hours before they decided to go out after they ate. They spend some time to take a visit the food market that was just a few walks away.

Jaehyun was surprised by the amount of street foods he is seeing. He looked from left to right, it was food that looked new to him. The place were full of people and orange lights. It was very warm, contrasting to the chilly weather. The atmosphere was very nice as well.

Taeyong looked at the man and smiled.

"Overwhelmed?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun shrugged, "I'm not sure."

"Well, do you want to try something?"

The man just shrugged again. Taeyong sighed before nodding, "Alright, we'll have this then."

Taeyong grabbed Jaehyun's hands and pulled him closer to a food stall. The boy didn't even thought about letting go. Jaehyun looked down and back on Taeyong. Slowly, he tightened his grip around the small boy palm and inserted his fingers in between the thin ones. Taeyong looked back at Jaehyun.

"D-Do you need anything?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun chuckled and shook his head. Taeyong nodded before looking back at the stall. Unexpectedly, Taeyong tightened his hand around Jaehyun's as well.

Their orders were ready for a few minutes later.

"Try it. This was always my comfort food whenever I feel down when I was on my first months of being alone in Seoul," Taeyong said and took a bite on the grilled sandwich he bought.

Jaehyun bit a piece and hummed at how delicious it was. It was new to his palette. Taeyong saw his expression and chuckled at him.

"Who was with you when you're going out at night?" Jaehyun asked before taking a bite on the food again.

"Just me. I always thought it was nice being alone. I don't need to think about others other than myself, I don't like noise and even someone who talks very much. I can't think straight," the boy explained, "But I started getting lonely...and that's when I met you."

Jaehyun looked at Taeyong and rubbed his thumb against the small hand.

"Even though you suddenly became my responsibility and a guy who knows little, I became fond of you. Maybe you're just someone I needed."

Taeyong looked back at Jaehyun. He smiled at the man. Everything slowed down and the bright orange lights surrounded them. Their heart started beating faster and there were only noise.

Jaehyun hesitantly leaned closer and Taeyong just stayed still. The boy looked at the brown eyes intently looking at him and goes to the pink lips, and back to the eyes. He swallowed as the man has gotten closer and closer.

Taeyong felt his cheeks heating up until he tilted his head to the side a little bit before Jaehyun's lips were on his.

It just took them a few seconds before they pulled away. Instead of getting embarrassed, they just giggled and stuck their foreheads with each other's.

They felt happy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro