1 Year Anniversary Special.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Beloved readers,

As mentioned in my announcement, my baby, your baby, everyone's baby, The Royal Patron will complete one year on the 29th of August.

I'm very proud of how far it has come, from having almost zero readers to a literal cult following and more than 5 first place awards. I believe all the credit is in the hands of you guys, my faithful readers.

As a token of my appreciation, I would like to offer an open platform to ask for anything you want from me and the characters-Jin took a little convincing, but a Birkin bag bribe did the trick.

Hoseok already knows exactly what you guys will ask for, but put your requests in anyways. Namjoon bet that he'd get it wrong, but it's up to us to determine the victor.

Comment your requests here, and I'll have them out by the 29th (if they're reasonable, I'm not tattooing myself or something like that)

Here's some of the stuff I thought of.

1) bonus chapter from Ambrosia and Jimin's one-month-stand.

2) a makeup lesson from Jin.

3) a Q & A? (the character's interview will be after the book ends.)

4) short story requests for my oneshot book.

5) writing lesson requests on whatever topic y'all want.

6) any specific scenes or moments you want the characters to have throughout the book

7) ideas for the book's sub plot! (I already have most of the stuff planned out, but I would love to see your insights. I might change the plot accordingly)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro