Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

5 Years Later

•••••
Killua's POV
•••••

I took a deep breath and grinned. I am back, (y/n).

I stepped out of the airport and started walking to my new apartment.

Unfortunately, I haven't been in touch with anyone for all these years. Dad changed my phone number and wouldn't let me save my friends contact no, nor gave me the reason why he is doing so.

I quickly reached my apartment and unpacked. I went out to take a stroll in the city.

I reached the local bookstore and walked in. I went up to the librarian, an old woman and talked to her.

"Hey, Mrs. Hughes!" I said cheerfully. She looked up and stared at me before realising that it is me.

"Killua? Oh, you are finally back!" She said and hugged me. I smiled at her.

"So, got any nice books?" I asked her. She nodded and took out a few books.

"There's this new author who's writing really nice stories," she handed them to me. I took them and read the book name.

"Stone Wall High," I read, "by..... (Y/n) (l/n)?"

I couldn't digest it. She became an author? Or maybe it's someone else?

"Oh yes, I think you did have a friend like that, didn't you?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, she has (h/c) hair and she is young, about your age. Could it be her?"

"Yeah, I gotta ask her when I meet her," I replied, if I meet her, that is.

I waved to her and took that book and started walking to the park. It sure changed a lot.

I took out the book and found an empty bench and sat down. I stared reading. It was indeed very nice, just like how Mrs. Hughes said.

Suddenly, I felt something touch my leg. I looked at my feet and saw a ball. I looked up and saw a girl coming towards me.

She had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, and an all too familiar smile on her face. (Y/n)? When did she become 4 years old?!

"Hey Mister!" She said. That voice..... "Can you please give me the ball?"

I nodded and handed her the ball. "Hey, little girlie, what's your name?"

She flashed me huge grin and put the ball next to me and with huge efforts, sat next to me. She looked up to me.

"My name's Amiko!" She smiled and said in a cute voice. "My mom's lost, and you look lonely. What's your name?"

I laughed at her choice of words. So her mom's lost, not her? And I look lonely?

"My name is Killua Zoldyck," I said and smiled. "Well, if your mom's lost, tell me how she looks. Or what her name is, so I can see if someone near- "

"She is my spitting image!" She said, happily grinning. I chuckled. You would say that Amiko is the spitting image of her mother, but I guess she just likes to say everything like that. "Her name is- "

"Amiko! Thank God, I found you! Are you- "

The woman who came running stopped when her (e/c) eyes caught my own blue ones.

(Y/n)....

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°Chapter End°