Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Where are we going shivaay" Annika gazed outside her window, when they stepped out, a black Mercedes was already awaiting for them. "Patience Annika"

"I am from past two hours" Annika scrunched her nose in annoyance. She looked at him, hair disheveled, eyes covered with glasses and him not in a suit but a t-shirt and jeans just how normal human beings are.

"Stop distracting me Annika, I really need to focus on the road"

"Who stopped you bhaggad Billa?"

"First, stop staring me, second, don't call me that pannika" Annika smacked his arm earning a glare from Shivaay. "Look if you wanna die you can but let me live my life"

Annika shook her head at him. His laughter filled up the car making Annika more annoyed. "Stop laughing shivaay" Shivaay only stopped to giggle again. "Final warning, stop laughing, or I will jump out of here"

Shivaay held his stomach with one hand while the other continued to drive. Suppressing his laughter deep down, he looked at her from corner of his eye, muttering something under her breath.

"We are here" shivaay pushed the brake paddle. Hearing Annika's gasp, he turned towards her. Annika blinked, rubbing her eyes, she had her jaw hanging down.

"Get down butterfly" he poked her arm and she immediately jumped down with excitement running down her veins. "You are not serious shivaay, are you?"

Annika took her scarf out, letting her brown, silky hair strands to fly in the open air. The fresh, lively smell of wet grass filled her nostrils and she rubbed her arms as she felt herself getting cold with the air around her.

Her eyes scanned the large wings of the streamlined shaped body with a another extension up the body, she knew her dream was certainly coming true with her traveling in a plane. Shivaay keenly observed her face, changing from astonishment to excitement and then to happiness.

"Come on Annika" Annika felt a tug on her wrist. She just gawked at the plane in front of her eyes. She felt his hands traveling down her wrist to her palm to intertwine their fingers together.

Shivaay let her go in first. Annika climbed up excitedly, she wanted all this to last long. Shivaay followed behind her, twitching his lips into a smile as his eyes met her glowing face. He didn't miss her eyes moving to every corner of the plane.

"Where are the other people?"

"It's my private plane" shivaay shrugged his shoulders and Annika held her jaw from falling again this time. She really needed to learn not be shocked each and every time he introduced something new or different from his mouth.

"Did you like it?" Moving closer, he held her waist. Annika felt an wave of electricity pass down her whole body. Shivaay nuzzled himself into her hair, still waiting for her to reply back. "I love it" Annika soon relaxed as she collapsed on his chest, letting her back hit his front.

"I am glad" Annika felt his both arms encircling her tiny waist. Shivaay moved his lips on her neck, leaving behind soft, delicate kisses. He rammed his hand and turned her towards him in a go. "Hey open your eyes" Annika released her breath as his voice hit her ears.

Shivaay ran his forefinger at the side of her face. Annika's face flushed with the sensation of his touch on her skin. His finger traced her bottom lip earning a gasp from her small mouth. "Shivaay sir" Annika moved apart, a pink hue still faming on her both cheeks.

"Yes?" Shivaay ran his fingers through his hair in irritation. Wanting to strangle the man to death, he held his senses together not wanting to shout onto the poor man. "We are ready to take off sir" shivaay nodded and he immediately sat down.

Annika sat on window seat, gazing outside. She felt him sitting beside her. "Annika" shivaay took the armrest off between the two seats and moving closer to her. Throwing his arm around her shoulder, he was still confused at her behaviour.

"Annika" he panicked when she still didn't feel her moving an inch. "Annika I am sorry if you didn't like what I did some minutes go, I would be er do it again but please don't stop talking to me, I swear.."

"Shivaay no, I was ignoring just to annoy you" Shivaay pressed his lips together into a thin line. Annika studied his face closely, probably anger was on his tip of nose. "Shivaay sorry" Annika moved more to his side ending up the gap between the two.

"Little devil" whispering into her ear, he let himself lose down the anger he had been holding. "You can shout at me shivaay" he shook his head instantly making Annika smile.

Annika jumped into the window to realise the plane had already been taken off the ground. She looked at the numerous clouds floating in the air. Shivaay chuckled at her excitement.

Annika felt herself being a bird, a free bird. From the first time when she had a look at the anonymous object flying up in the sky, she wanted to have a ride the exact moment. The sleepless nights were spent by gazing at the open sky with stars, moon and sometimes with the planes. She wanted to be higher up in the sky. A part of her knew she would get a chance once in her lifetime to board on a plane.

A smile broke out when she realised that she was in a plane, with shivaay. The person who had been constantly been pushing her since start until last one month and the only thing he did was to make up her bad mood up into a happy one.

"Annika" shivaay's voice had her come to present. She wanted to have him by her side always. Sighing, she knew, it wasn't possible, he would one day get tired of her and leave her. Annika pushed back her thoughts, trying to live the moments with him.

Shivaay moved his hand towards her. One side of him was happy for making one if her dreams come true while the other side was drowning in guilt. All he wanted was to make things alright, make her the same girl whom he meet months ago. The crazy, lively, live bomb and the talkative person was now sitting calm, in her own thoughts, she looked much settled. He didn't wanted to change her altogether, the Annika sitting beside him was different.

"Annika are you hungry?" She turned to face him and nodded. He called the  air host and he appeared in a click. The air host held a trolley full of food. Shivaay read his name on the name plate, Ryan. Shivaay looked at him, his eyes focused on the lady sitting next to him.

Coughing out loud, shivaay raised his brows at him. Ryan composed himself and passed him a forced smile. "Yes sir, what do I have to severe you and the beautiful lady?" Annika snapped her head towards Ryan when she heard him calling her beautiful.

"Excuse me?" Shivaay glared at Ryan who was still busy gawking at Annika. "Thankyou Ryan" shivaay gave Annika a confused look, clearly not enjoying what was taking place. "Shivaay he is such a sweetheart" Shivaay twitched his brows. Annika chuckled mentally.

"So do you have some roti and panner ki sabzi?" Ryan nodded and took a container, passing into to Annika. "Call me if you need anything else"

"No"

"Yes" Annika rolled her eyes at shivaay. Shivaay gave Ryan a deadly glare and he soon ran away before he knew that he was pushed out of the flight.

"I don't believe you Annika. Had fun flirting, huh?" Annika gave him an innocent look making shivaay shake his head at her. "Don't give me that look"

"Ok fine, I am sorry" Shivaay caught her wide grin plastered all over her face. "You are such a devil really"

"Uhuh, Thankyou shivaay" 

"You are crazy, I don't believe I like a crazy, idiot girl"

This was absolutely so hard for me to write it down. Writers block made me leave the habit to write and it was difficult for me to write this chapter down. My board year starts and so my updates decreases.

I am really very sorry for not even replying back to your comments. Would get back to you all soon.

Crazymaniac

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro