Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Annika looked at the clock, as each second passed she only thought of possible reactions out of Shivaay when he would be here.

Jason continued to observe Annika closely as she shook her legs impatiently. "Chill, he won't eat you up"

"He might eventually" Annika shrugged her shoulders, knowing the way he was going to react, she was positive that he would yell at her. Jason grabbed the nearby bottle off the table and passed it to Annika.

As soon as she took a sip, she heard the knock on the door. Almost choking onto the water, she prepared herself for his outburst. "Hey" Annika heard Jason say but she didn't hear Shivaay's voice.

Shivaay pushed back Jason and entered his house just like his own. Annika stood frozen on her spot as she saw him coming towards her. "Shivaay I am so.. " She was cut off by Shivaay as he closed her mouth by placing his lips onto hers.

Annika stayed numb for some seconds before exactly registering his actions. The kiss was slowly. Shivaay took his time devouring her soft and delicious lips. Annika tasted sweet, being inexperienced, she wondered how she could reciprocate to his kiss. Her mind exploded the moment he entered his tongue only to battle against her own. Annika pushed him back a bit to stop him from kissing her further.

"Shivaay, stop" Shivaay who was meaning to pull her back closer to him, left her wrist. Annika looked around for Jason but found no trace of him anywhere in the hall.

"He must have moved inside"

"Of course he would have left after seeing us kiss " Annika ran her fingers through her hair and huffed silently. Shivaay looked around the whole house, taking in every small detail of each corner.

Shivaay's eyes darted towards Jason who stood leaning against the kitchen's door and looking at both of them with admiration. "Hey, thank you so much for bringing Annika here,if you wouldn't have, I don't know what I would have done"

Shivaay closed his eyes for some seconds and took in a deep breath in, his eyes moving towards Annika who bit her lip in jittery. "I am sorry" Annika who stood beside Shivaay, silently said.

Shivaay threw her a glare as if all his anger was back in those mere seconds. "Let's go home? " Shivaay gritted his teeth and Annika slightly nodded.

Jason kept on looking at both of them from time to time as they continued giving each other looks. Annika walked towards Jason and gave him a sweet smile. "Thank you so very much" Jason in return, smiled back and shook his head.

"No need to thank me" Annika heard Jason say and nodded. Turning the other side she saw Shivaay pulling his hair almost in frustration and anger.

"Bye Jason" She said out before dragging Shivaay out of the house. Annika looked at Shivaay who seem lost in his thoughts. Dusting off the snow that had fallen on her shoulders as soon as they had stepped out.

"Shivaay?" No answer, she continued to walk alongside him. "What? Now you are going to ignore me?" Shivaay still remained quite. Frustrated, Annika decided not to drag the conversation further.

After a few minutes, they reached and home and all this time Shivaay didn't utter a word. "Come on, please talk to me" Annika sat down beside Shivaay on the sofa.

She grabbed the phone off his hands and threw it on the adjacent sofa. "Now, talk" He frowned at her and looked away. He was angry, she didn't knew how much he was worried for her and at top of all of this, he didn't even knew the reason why she had disappeared.

"Shivaay please" Annika shifted closer, trying her best to make him talk to her. If she had know it was going to snow heavily, she wouldn't have left but at that moment all she could think of was that she was the one creating problems in his life.

"I didn't knew it would all end up like this, I heard you talking to Tej uncle and I heard about dadi's health, I couldn't just stand there and listen to all this. I knew it was all because of me, because of me that your family is in so much problem, I don't what came into me and I just..." Annika trailed off, not able to hold back her tears.

"You could have come to me, I would have told you that it was not because of you, Annika, you are not at fault" Shivaay gently wiped the tear off her cheek.

"Do you know how much I was worried for you? It was snowing heavily outside, what if something would have happened to you? How can you be so immature?" Shivaay got up from the sofa, moving into the kitchen.

Annika sat there, thinking, if she wouldn't have left, Shivaay wouldn't have been so mad at her. Sighing, she decided to leave him alone for sometime, little did she knew, he would forgive her.

Annika silently, moved into the kitchen, moving closer to where Shivaay stood, chopping the vegetables on the counter. "I am sorry again" Annika whispered, playing with the hem of her shirt, her eyes focused on the floor.

She knew that he was still angry and left the kitchen silently. Moving upstairs, she sat down on bed, thinking about the kiss they just had some minutes ago, which brought a blush on her face immediately.

Annika dozed off thinking about each event that followed one after the other, as she eventually became tired and slept off.

Shivaay sat on the sofa, trying his best to clear his mind. He was angry, furious, worried, hurt. What if Jason would not have showed up? Where would she possibly could have gone? He huffed and rubbed his face with his palms in frustration.

He was overthinking a bit and he knew that. But he was concerned for her and he found natural for any person to feel if someone would have acted like Annika. Shivaay thought a bit more before getting up and marching upstairs.

His eyes landed on the most adorable face ever, Annika slept with her mouth slightly open and her one leg dangling down the bed, in the air. Chuckling to himself, he took the mattress and wrapped it around her body as he slowly raises her leg off the air and gently kept it on the bed.

Shivaay sat down beside her, his hands involuntarily moved into her hair, running along the length of her smooth, gorgeous hair. His eyes now looked her lips, so kissable and plump that he could have kissed her again and again if she wasn't sleeping.

Annika shifted a bit, making herself comfortable as she turned towards Shivaay. He withdrew his hands from her hair and leaned in, kissing her forehead softly and staring at her for just some for seconds before straightening himself up and waking out of the room.

Annika yawned as she stretched herself, she almost smiled when she found herself wrapped into a bedsheet but she did not as she thought Shivaay would still be angry at her.

She combed her hair with her fingers and straightened her top a bit before coming out of the room. She slept for long four hours and it felt like she had just slept for an hour. Moving down, she saw the place empty, turning every knob of the door in the house to check whether Shivaay was in there somewhere.

Annika felt an uneasy feeling settle at the bottom of her stomach. She sat down infront of the television, looking blankly at the wall behind it. Then she heard some noise upstairs, she almost shrieked out but decided to go up.

Unlocking the door next to their bedroom where she taught she heard the Boise coming from, her eyes landed at the ladder which was high up in the air and a small opening at the ceiling of the room.

Wow. She thought and exhaled. She excitedly ran towards it, looking up at the small opening, she started to climb up. "Shivaay?" She got no answer so she jumped up into the small attic, as she believed.

She sneezed as the amount of dust present there tickled her nose. "Wow" the words left her tongue as soon she looked at the large attic, it was a library. She moved inside, fascinated by the beauty of the place.

"Annika? What are you doing here?" Shivaay who had a dusting cloth in his hands and stopped at his tracks as soon he looked at Annika with a frown on his face.

"I.....I was looking for you and then I heard some noises, coming from here so I decided to climb up out of curiosity" Shivaay nodded and sat down on the sofa beside him. Annika took in the entire library, she could see books and books as far as she her eyes went along the room.

"You were cleaning this place, weren't you?" Shivaay shrugged his shoulders and Annika smiled at him but he didn't reciprocate.

Annika's face fell, she could see by the looks of Shivaay that he was still angry at her. Sighing, she decided to move down and let him be alone for some more time. Annika started to climb down but she heard his voice.

"Wait, come back here" at that, Annika stooped and jumped up back into the attic yet again. "I will forgive you at one condition" her eyes widened a little, she gulped down, hoping it wouldn't be something that she won't be able to do.

"Kiss me"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro