Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Annika ran her fingers through her dirty yet thick black hair, gazing at the snow outside the window. The small balls of snow continued to pour down on the ground, the heater in the car gave her the required warmth. All she wanted to do was go home, drink a cup of tea and cuddle with Shivaay and stay warm. Annika heard her boyfriend humming something along the lines of the english song which she has never heard.

"Stop humming, it's irritating me" She blabbered not caring if Shivaay had thrown her a glare at that. "Darling, we all know how much of a good singer I am" At that Annika raised her brow at him, a memory of him singing Phoolo ka taaro ka came like a lighting bolt to her mind, laugh escaped her mouth.

"No, you just did not think that, did you?" Embrassed, Shivaay face palmed himself, god, he so wanted the ground to swallow him. "Alright, that's enough, don't you dare laugh more" But she did not, instead her laugh turned more louder, clutching her stomach in the process.

"I am not gonna cuddle with you if you won't stop" Annika glanced at him, a pout on his lips and he felt adorable, she just wanted to pinch his cheeks.

"You look cute when you are mad"

"And you turn me on when you blush" Not again, what was up with this man was beyond her understanding, he was crazy and he was driving her crazy too. "How much more time?" Annika asked impatiently, they have been sitting in the car for an hour which had made her tired. "Some more minutes, airport is not far away" Shivaay said as she stoke a glance of her, staring at nothing in particular and bored out of her mind.

"Let's play a game" He spoke out, gaining her attention and she turned towards him, her brows rose up. "What kind of game?" Annika rose her eyebrows, a bit excited to know what was doing inside the devil's mind. Shivaay took a turn before looking down at her who seemed to stare at him without blinking.

"We will state some facts about each other and if they are right, you get a point and the winner gets whatever they wish" Now, this what he wanted because she knew very well that Shivaay knew her to much and it did irk her. All some things here and there she knew about him and that was it but she was not going to give up so soon, she would play the game and do her best.

"Alright" Shivaay grinned at her, little did she knew what was she really getting into and that made his lips curl up more. "I'll start" Annika took a deep breath in, ready for loosing the game. "You like drinking coffee whenever you are stressed" Wow, that was new to her as well, it never came to her notice before, did she really do that? Drink coffee when she was stressed? And when she thought about it, she really did, she recalled the moments whenever she had a headache crawling it's way upto her head.

"Yeah, how did you know that?" Was she really asking him that question? How could he not know that when he had watched her so keenly. After all, half of the time she was in his house, running from one corner to another doing her job, planning his wedding.

"You used to be at Oberoi Mansion everyday Annika, remember?" She did, she remembered those days pretty well. Annika couldn't believe that they had come such a long way from there, from snapping back at each other to caressing each other's faces, it truly amazed her.

"You can't survive without your Kaali coffee" That was the bitter truth of his life which was undoubtedly true. From having a black coffee in the morning to drinking it before sleeping, it was a addiction which was hard to stop. "You do know something about me Annika" Shivaay chuckled and Annika shook her head, laughing t off immediately.

"You hated me from the very start, right?" She looked up at him, he did not return back her gesture, his eyes looking at the road ahead of him. "I would never hate you Shivaay nor I did in the past. I just highly disliked you, that's it, you just got onto my nerves real quick" He knew she was being honest, he could tell it by just looking at her, her expressions.

Her eyes often pulled him,more like called him out which just drew him closer to her, wanting to know more about her, he always found new things about her whenever he thought he knew her better.

"So, you never thought I was a beast?" Shivaay asked amusingly making Annika frown at his question. If she were to answer the question truthfully so she had to tell him that he was a little hard on her and there was this one time when she did think that he was a beast.

"Well, you weren't one so I never considered you a beast" Shivaay couldn't catch on that one. He knew  she was being honest with him but right now he could catch her lying easily with the fiddling of the fingers and her eyes not meeting his. "Don't lie sweetheart"

"I am not lying"

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Annika"

"Fine" She gave up, holding her hands up in surrender. Shivaay chuckled at her and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel making Annika huff in annoyance. "That was only one time, you pissed me off really bad but that was it, alright?" Shivaay shook his head as he laughed loudly.

"That brings me to the next fact about you. I can easily know when you are lying, you start to sweat and you fiddled with your fingers" What is this man? An observation machine or something? Annika didn't knew these weird facts about herself and there he was analysing her like a important piece of paper.

"Whatever Mr Oberoi" Annika shrugged her shoulders, not wanting to say more.

"So you accept that you do all this, no?" She just nodded at him. "I don't think I know you much, I mean, I do know basic things about you but observing you this carefully would have been so difficult for me so I never did that" Shivaay nodded at her, he knew her better to understand what she was saying.

Annika looked down at her feet, she felt bad when all she could think was she never tried observing him like he did, noting her minute details which could possibly be never possible for Annika to do.

"Listen, knowing someone takes time and knowing their habits takes years. It's just that I am somehow like this, observing everything with great enthusiasm" Annika sighed out, looking back at him with a smile on her face.

Shivaay stooped the car, Annika's eyes moving at the front, they were standing in front of the airport. She being nervous was an understatement because she knew, she had to face Omkara and Rudra soon.

"Before we get down, can we do this?" Shivaay unbuckled his seat belt, moving himself a bit ahead, his fave closer to her's. He could hear her heavy breaths as her eyes were widened in surprise. Gazing down her lips, he glanced back into her eyes before slowly taking her lips into his.

She felt herself melt under his tender touche, her arms cupping his face as he took her by surprise by running his tongue over her lower lip. Shivaay chuckled as he felt her hold on him tighter, enjoying every moment. "You are beautiful" He mumbled against her lips and smooched her for one more time before moving away.

"And you are handsome Mr Oberoi" He heard her for the first time in the day complementing him, a grin forming on his face automatically. She really was the bright sunshine in his life.

"Let's go babe"

I am sorry for the delay but here is the update. Thank you for the patience <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro