🥀 12. 𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Enjoy🌸

Jungkook stood in front of the mirror, clad in a red wedding gown. The room is richly decorated with grand mirrors. She gazed at her reflection with awe. The deep red gown drapes gracefully around Jungkook's figure. Its embroidery and sequins sparkle as she moves. Her fingers brushed over the delicate patterns, she looked at her reflection and slightly smiled.

"Finally, I'm getting married to Sangwoon. Now, mama will not face troubles anymore. Although I don't like Sangwoon I can't deny my mother's wish. She has done a lot for me, today is my turn to return her favours. I don't know whether this path is good or not," Jungkook thought, her fingers busy setting her dress and jewellery in the desired position.

Jungkook looked behind when she felt a sudden change in the surroundings. Her curious Doe eyes skimmed through the room, searching for the clue of sudden change. Her body stiffened when she saw blackish-white smoke covering the floor of the room.

Her feet moved back when an outline of the door began to form in the middle of the room. Jungkook coughed and her hands moved to swat away the smoke. Jungkook's teary eyes glanced at the door which was now fully formed— like a portal to the other world. It seems to defy the laws of the ordinary world.

Jungkook stood before the portal, her gaze locked upon it with curiosity. Her eyes widen as she scans the portal. She hesitated for a moment, contemplating whether to approach it.

Jungkook raised her hand forward and moved closer to the shiny core, but it stopped when a figure emerged, shocking her momentarily. Jungkook's surprised eyes were locked on Taehyung, who stepped through the magical portal.

"Mr Kim? What—how did you—?" Jungkook mouth parted and was momentarily at a loss for words. She blinked in shock and looked between the portal and Taehyung.

Taehyung moved closer to her, "Ms Jeon, I want to marry you."

Jungkook sharply turned to face Taehyung and stared at him in disbelief and yelled, "What?" Her fists clench as they struggle to absorb the information. The room was filled with heaviness.

"Right now," Taehyung's demand made her eyebrows furrowed in shock and confusion.

"Mr Kim, I know that your mother is severely sick and you are worried for her but I can't marry you. I'm already getting married to Sangwoon. The groom's family had already arrived. I'm ready to help whenever you want, but I can't fulfil this demand of yours," Jungkook pleaded in the hope that her boss would understand her situation.

"I don't care who had arrived or whom you would marry. I will marry you today and that's final," his sharp and cold left no space for denial.

"Sire, the way you love your mother I also love mine. Getting me married to Sangwoon is her biggest dream and I can't destroy it or let anyone destroy it."
"Let me go," the shorter one wiped her tears and stepped away.

Taehyung recalled how Jeon Kara was ready to marry her daughter off to a married man, his anger rising, pulling jungkook by her arm, he said in a callous voice, " Your tears don't affect me. I know your mother's real—"

"What my mother, huh? That she is a courtesan," jungkook for the very first time raised her voice, eyes filled with new tears and she pulled herself out from the tight grip. And Taehyung slightly nodded.

"You consider yourself a gentleman, right? —The CEO of Kim conglomerates!
Tell me which gentleman abducted the bride from her wedding? You forcefully came into my house and now asking me to marry you when my groom is waiting downstairs. Isn't that unprofessionalism, CEO Kim? Do you think you can do anything because you are a billionaire? Tell me,"

"Yes, I can do anything because I'm rich. What can you do other than talk, huh?" taehyung's loud voice rang inside the room.

Jungkook's heart raced as she backed away from Taehyung, "I can do much more than talk," she declared and pushed Taehyung away with all her strength.

Taehyung stumbled but quickly regained his balance. He glanced at his watch, his expression darkening as he saw the time. Only two hours remained until sunset. The urgency hit him like a jolt. He knew there was no room for further explanations or delays; it was time for action.

He needed to act swiftly and effectively. Every second counted, and he couldn't afford to waste any more time. Taehyung's hand moved, drawing out a matte black gun. The initials "KTH" were engraved on its surface, catching the light in a way that made the weapon look all the more dreadful. His intense eyes locked onto Jungkook's and he levelled the gun directly at her. His dark, intense eyes locked onto Jungkook's, a silent power in their depths that sent a shiver down her spine.

Without breaking eye contact, Taehyung's other hand wrapped firmly around Jungkook's wrist. The gesture made her gasp, her body instinctively trying to rebel, but his grip was strong. In the next second, He pulled her closer and moved her wrist back, causing her body to move forward. The force of the action made her collide against his chest, her front pressed against his.

Taehyung's voice came out in a low, rough whisper, dripping with control. "Don't make me do something you'll regret, Jungkook," he warned, his tone sending a shiver down her spine.

The cool metal of the gun brushed against her cheek, and a shiver ran down her spine, causing her to instinctively move back in defence, only to get pressed more firmly against Taehyung's solid form.

Jungkook's eyes shut for a second, her lashes trembling against her showy cheeks as she tried to gather her scattered thoughts. She bit her lower lip, her teeth sinking into the soft flesh, in an attempt to suppress the emotions that overwhelmed her. The scent of his musky cologne—so close, so intoxicating—filled her senses and made her head spin.

Jungkook's free hand, which had been hanging loosely by her side, curled into a fist, her nails digging into her palm. A single tear welled up in the corner of her eye, blurring her vision for a moment before it slipped free and trailed down her cheek.

When she finally opened her eyes, her gaze was hesitant, almost timid as she looked up at Taehyung. Her lips parted slightly as if she wanted to speak, to say something, anything, to protest or to rebel but the words caught in her throat. Jungkook swallowed hard, her throat tightening, and a small, involuntary tremble ran through her body as she realized just how utterly she was at his mercy.

"Leave me," Jungkook weakly protested, her hand pushing his chest away.

Jungkook's gaze flickered down to his chest, where her own was still pressed against him. Her eyes then drifted back up to his face, staying on the sharp angles of his jaw, the intensity in his eyes that seemed to pierce her.

"Don't make me do something that might hurt you," Taehyung's voice was a low growl, laced with threat. The darkness of his eyes seemed to envelop Jungkook, making her feel as if she were staring into a stormy abyss.

Jungkook's breath hitched as she looked from the gun to Taehyung's face. Her eyes were wide with disbelief.

"Aren't you hurting me already?" Jungkook whispered. Her hands clenched tightly at her sides as she took a hesitant step back.

"Please," Jungkook's voice broke, her eyes brimming with fear. "Just let me go."

Taehyung's face remained expressionless, but his eyes softened when he saw the tears streaming down her cheeks. He lowered the gun slightly, the action revealing his rare softness.

" I can't do that," Taehyung said.

At that moment, the room was filled with a heavy silence, broken only by the sound of Jungkook's quiet sobs and the relentless ticking of the clock. Taehyung's gaze remained unyielding and his fingers closed around Jungkook's wrist with a firm grip, guiding her closer to him.

"Jungkook, I don't have the luxury of patience right now. My mother's life is on the line, and this marriage is the only solution."

"Please," Jungkook whispered, her voice trembling as she tried to pull away, but Taehyung's hold was unyielding. "There must be another way."

"There isn't," Taehyung replied coldly, his eyes locked onto hers with a steely resolve. "I've already considered every alternative. This is the only way to ensure my mother's survival."

He tightened his grip slightly, pulling her gently towards the door. Jungkook realised that there was no escaping the situation. Her shoulders slumped and she allowed herself to be led by Taehyung.

Taehyung closed his eyes, his brow furrowing in concentration. He began chanting softly. The air around them gradually filled with a golden cloud of dust. In an instant, they were transported to another place.
•————🥀———•

When Taehyung pulled Jungkook, the bride's room was left in silence. Ara entered moments later. She glanced around the room, noting its emptiness and the disarray of scattered wedding preparations. Her brow furrowed as she searched every corner, hoping to find some sign of Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" Ara called out softly. But the room remained still, offering no clues. She checked under the bed, behind the curtains, and even opened the closet doors, only to find them empty.

Ara emerged from the house, her expression serious. She approached Kara, who was standing nearby. Leaning in, Ara whispered urgently, "Aunty, Jungkook is missing. She's not in the bride's room."

Kara's eyes widened in shock, but she quickly masked her face. "Missing?" she echoed, her voice low. "How could this happen?"

"I don't know, but we need to act fast. Sangwoon is outside, and he's growing more impatient by the minute. We need to find Jungkook before this gets out of hand."

Kara's face tightened, "let's keep this quiet for now. don't alarm the guests or escalate the situation further."

With a nod, Ara and Kara set off to continue their search, their footsteps echoing through the house. Sangwoon's frustration reached its peak as he was informed of Jungkook's disappearance. His face darkened with wrath as he stormed up to Kara, who was nervously wringing her hands.

"Where is she, Kara?" Sangwoon's voice boomed through the room, filled with ange, "Tell me what's going on!"

Kar struggled to maintain her composure. "I'm doing everything I can, but—"

Before she could finish, Sangwoon cut her off, "You've failed me. Tell Jungkook this: her 81 lakhs are gone."

Sangwoon's eyes blazed with anger as he continued, "I'm cancelling the marriage. I won't be part of this fiasco any longer."

With that, he turned on his heel and stormed out of the house, his anger palpable with every step he took.

Kara stood there, her face flushed with rage and humiliation. Her fists clenched at her sides as she watched Sangwoon leave, the finality of his words echoing in her mind.

•————🥀———•

Taehyung left jungkook's wrist with a strong force, making her stumble in the heavy dress. Her vision was blinded by bright lights and felt slightly dizzy, she opened her eyes looked around and found herself standing in the middle of a big luxurious place.

Her Eyes met with the sight of royal furnishings and the housekeepers who seemed to be in Taehyung's house and Taehyung stood behind her.

"Ms Jeon, We can't afford any delays."

Two housekeepers, dressed in formal attire, appeared at their boss's command, who instructed them without a trace of warmth in his tone, "Prepare her for the ceremony."

The housekeepers moved to Jungkook, politely ushering her into a luxurious bedroom where breathtaking wedding attire and jewellery were laid out.

"Please, let us assist you," one of the housekeepers requested in a soft voice.

Jungkook, feeling powerless, quietly submitted to their assistance. The ladies worked skillfully preparing Jungkook for the wedding.

Half an hour later, Jungkook was transformed into a bride against her will. Her face was now pale and strained. The makeup only emphasized the haunted hollow look in her eyes. Her lips painted a soft shade of red, were slightly parted as she breathed in uneven breaths.

Jungkook's mind raced with thoughts of sorrow and disbelief. She felt like a puppet, dressed up and put on display, her strings pulled by someone else's will.

I'm supposed to be happy today. I'm supposed to be walking down the aisle to the man I love, she thought bitterly, her hands clutching the fabric of her dress as if trying to ground herself in the reality of the situation.

But instead, I'm being forced into this—this nightmare.

Her thoughts flickered to the face she had seen only moments before, the face of the man who had started this entire thing. Taehyung's cold expression was craved into her memory, his commanding voice echoing in her mind.

How can someone so beautiful be so cruel? Jungkook thought, her heart twisting in fear and confusion.

The reflection staring back at Jungkook seemed like a stranger. The person in the mirror was undeniably beautiful, her features were soft and delicate, her eyes large and expressive. But beneath the surface, she felt hollow.

"This isn't what I want. I can't believe I'm doing this. No, I can't do this. I must find a way," Jungkook thought and looked at the housekeepers who were packing the makeup products.

"Umm, Miss, can you please excuse me for a moment? This marriage is overwhelming for me. I want a few minutes to gather myself," jungkook requested, her sparkling Doe eyes making the housekeepers consider her request.

"Yeah, sure," the said housekeepers went out.

Jungkook finally took a deep breath, she looked around, mind running miles in forming a plan to escape from this web of marriage. Her eyes shined in happiness when she found a mobile kept in the bed— maybe it belonged to the maid.

Jungkook rushed towards it, her clumsy self stumbling into the dress frequently. She took the phone and opened it, fingers tapping her mother's number on the dial pad, "Please pick up, mama, please, pick up."
Her heart racing at the highest rate in anxiety and uneasiness, her lower lip was trapped between her teeth and her legs shook in tension.

"Hello-" jungkook answered instantly, eyes teary from the fear and happiness.

"Hello, Jungkook, is that you?" Kara's voice was icy with anger.

"Yes—" Jungkook began, but her mother's interruption cut her off.

"Where are you? You dumb lass! Do you know the consequences of your actions? The groom insulted me, Jeon Kara, in front of the whole neighborhood. Do you have any idea how much shame I felt? Just because you ran away from your wedding! Today, I regret ever picking you up from that river."

Jungkook's voice trembled as she tried to explain, "M-Mama, I didn't run away. M-My boss, he—" her voice broke as she continued, "M-My boss wants me to marry him. P-Please, save me from him."

Kara's voice took on a hint of disbelief. "What did you say? Kim Taehyung wants to marry you?"

Y-Yes," Jungkook sobbed, clutching the phone tightly as if it were her only lifeline. Her tears were unstoppable, and her voice was barely above a whisper. "Please, Mama, help me."

Kara's tone was cold, yet oddly soothing. "Marry him."

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. She blinked rapidly, trying to process the words her mother had just uttered. "What?"

"Yes, my dear," Kara's voice turned honeyed, trying to convince her. "You know how this society works. These people—"

"But I can't," Jungkook pleaded, her voice cracking with misery.

"Jungkook," Kara's voice hardened, "remember that Sangwoon will never marry you now. You should know how important this marriage was for me. If you don't agree, be prepared to see me dying right before your eyes."

The threat was chilling, and before Jungkook could respond, Kara hung up. The sound of the call ending echoed in Jungkook's ears, leaving her stunned. She stared at the phone as it slipped from her grasp and fell to the ground, her tears streaming down uncontrollably.

Her body felt numb as she sank onto the bed, clutching the sheets with trembling hands. Her eyes were filled with a mixture of emotions—hurt, anger, despair, and a deep betrayal.

✰•・∙✰•・∙✰•・∙

Jungkook's heart raced as she stepped into the enchanting garden adorned in her red bridal attire. Her every step was strong, and her golden veil trailed behind like a waterfall, making her appear as a vision from a fairy tale.

It was tough for Jungkook, as she took each step forward, her eyes reflecting her inner turmoil. On one hand, the beauty of the garden captivates her, but on the other, the harsh reality of her situation weighs heavily on her. It's evident from the furrowed brows and the subtle clenching of her fists that she carries the burden of her mother's expectations on her shoulders. Despite her heart yearning for a different path, every step feels forced.

Fear clawed at the edges of her mind, threatening to overwhelm her. She worried about the uncertain future and the path. Anxiety knotted in her stomach, and she couldn't shake the nagging doubt about whether this was the right course of action.

Yet, beneath the fear, a flicker of determination burned. Her chin was held high, and her steps were purposeful. Her mind still yearned and her eyes still searched for a single opportunity to run away from that place.

A hush fell over the garden as Jungkook moved forward. Armed bodyguards framed her path. It was a stark reminder that this marriage was not born out of love but of necessity and external forces.

And then, in the core of this majestic garden, stood Taehyung, whose outfit for the wedding was striking in its elegance and boldness. He slipped into a tailored black suit, its fabric sleek and luxurious.

With a heavy heart, knowing that circumstances beyond their control had led them to this point. His eyes met Jungkook's, and the world around them seemed to dissolve. At that moment, they were the only two people in existence. Jungkook came and stood in front of taehyung, her eyes shined when they caught a glimpse of the gun tucked in the waistband of taehyung's pants—Her key to stop this wedding. She moved forward with baby steps, her glistening eyes stuck with the black eyes.

Her fingers traced an invisible path along Taehyung's waistband. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized she had touched the cold, metallic gun. Time seemed to slow to a crawl as Jungkook and her fingers trembled as she summoned the courage to pull the weapon from Tae's concealed holster.

In a second, the gun was out from the holster and pointed at the male standing in the middle. Jungkook's voice quivered as she pointed the gun at Taehyung, her emotions a swirling tempest, tears welled up in her eyes as she looked into Tae's unyielding gaze.

Her voice quivered with a mix of fear and vulnerability, " Stop this marriage or I will shoot you, Mr Kim"

The bodyguards took out their guns, pointing them in jungkook's direction who held the gun against their boss. Taehyung's features remained composed, his calm façade seemingly unbreakable. He showed his palm, a gesture for the guards to stay in their position with guns down.

Jungkook's grip on the gun tightened as the garden's atmosphere grew thick with tension before the guards.

At that moment, Jungkook held not just the gun but also the unexpected upper hand. It was now her turn to show power. The tables had turned, and she couldcange the fate.

"Tell me, why do you want to marry me?" jungkook asked as the gun rested in her innocent hands, like a butterfly carrying a sword.

Taehyung's face remained a mystery, his voice devoid of emotion as he replied, "It's complicated, Ms jeon, I wish there was another way, but circumstances have forced us into this."

Jungkook clutched the gun with no intention of using it to harm anyone. She felt like a bait in a game she had no understanding of.

"I don't understand, Mr Kim. I didn't choose this. Why are you doing this to me?"

Silence that's what jungkook got in return. Her eyes welled with more tears, the tears rolled down her cheeks. Her voice shook and her hands trembled.

"Fine, don't answer if you don't want to. Just let me go. I don't want to marry you. I'm already engaged to someone. And if you don't allow then I will—
I will take your life at this instant. And this is not an empty threat," jungkook stated firmly, pointing the gun at Taehyung and wiping the stubborn tears from her face.

"Shoot," Taehyung's deep voice echoed in the enchanting garden. "What happened, Ms Jeon? Shoot me, if you can, " the black-haired male moved closer to her. Jungkook's eyes widened in fear, and her clutch on the gun back wavered. 

"Mr Kim? No, what—"
The sound of a gunshot echoed in the garden, jungkook's heartbeat stopped for a moment, her hands still clutching the heavy gun.

✦✧✦

Happy reading!
Thank you🌸

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro