10. "Who will go?"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

With the lovely Y/n~

"The King is down. Which means his order is no longer. I'am here to take Mrs. Y/n to take her father's place at the throne." Quinn grumbled in response and threw Y/n onto the floor.

"Quinn," Lady Shadow said in a stern voice, eyes narrowed in disgust. "Do not harm our future queen."

Y/n stood up in one swift movement. "I'm not queen of anything!" She yelled. "I'm not going back!"

"You realize you have no choice? If you don't take the throne than our world will be doomed. Wars will be lost, treasures stolen, innocent demons killed. Someone has to take the throne."

"It's not going to be me!"
Y/n's voice rang out, creating an eerie silence. The lights flickers and buzzed. Lady Shadow tilted her head up and looked directly at Y/n. "Y/n L/n. Princess and former captain of the Royal guard. Because you had power doesn't mean you do now."

Y/n narrowed her eyes. Anger flowed through her vanes. If Y/n remembered correctly, she should've been given a few days to think this over. If she said no to being queen the offer would be handed down to the next. Which was Y/n's brother, Soji. Soji was a playboy and very reckless and immature. That's probably why Lady Shadow doesn't want Y/n to say no.

"I'll give you 2 days, 48 hours, to decide. I won't bother you then." She looked to Quinn. "Aquinnah, you will return to the shadow realm. Price Malfoy is waiting for your return."

Quinn, or Aquinnah as I should say, bowed down and let go of Y/n's friends. They all fell to the floor with a thud. Black shadow feathers surrounded both Lady Shadow and Quinn, when the feathers disappeared they were nowhere to be found.

---

"You're a princess?!" Y/n and everyone were back at the farm house. They all decided to head back to form a plan. Dark, who asked the question, was very interested in Y/n's past life.

"Yes, I'm the princess of the shadow realm. Well, was. I don't want to be. I lived two life's, is my mother would've put it. Princess one day, Captain of the Royal guard the next." A look of sadness crossed Y/n's face, but then turned to a stoic one. "One day, I got tired of it. Same day was the Shadow War. My father wanted me to lead the attack. I...," she paused and looked up to the cracking ceiling. "I was scared. I packed up and left. I met up with a sorcerer from my world, he owed me a favor. He gave me a mirror, said it would protect me. It had.

I lived in this world for many, many years. I moved to this city a few years ago and got a job where I met Quinn, my so called 'friend', she was all I had. I never thought she was a shadow demon. I think you know the rest."

Everyone had sad looks on their faces. They all wanted to help Y/n but they didn't know how. Actually, Toby had an idea. It might work, might not. "I have an idea how to help you." Toby spoke up. Y/n's tired eyes turned to him. Toby stood up.

"You could run away from this town, leave no trace of who you were. It might seem stupid because running is all you've done, no offense, but it might work."

"Maybe..." Y/n looked to the floor in thought. Toby want done speaking.

"One of us can help you run and the others can wipe your existence from here."

Y/n looked around at everyone with hopeful eyes. "You would?" Everyone, including Jeff, nodded and smiled at her.

"But who will go?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro