2: Disappearance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

???'s POV:

"Sigh..." I heaved a sigh of relief. "That was close..." I said. "Hm... Now, where to next?" I said. "I'd suggest joining us." I turned to see a very familiar face. Taki. "Who are you?" I asked, keeping up the act. "You know who I am." He said. 'How'd he...?' I thought. "I know that your team split up, and I know who caused it." He said. "Tch... Shut it!" I said, making giant ice spikes shoot out of the ground. "You're pretty quick." He said. "Buzz off..." I said, continuing to walk away. "The offer is still up, and it always will be." He said, disappearing. "..." I stayed silent.

Dante's POV:

"What the...?" I said, looking around. 'Where did this ominous feeling come from?' I thought, looking around. "Hm?" I saw a girl that looked very similar to an older version of Angel. "Hehe!" She smiled at me. 'She does stick out in the crowd, but... She can't be Angel, Because she died.' I thought. "Sigh..." I sighed. 'I've kept getting this feeling... Every day, at random times... For the past month...' I thought. 'I wonder if the others have been getting this feeling also?' I asked myself. "..." I continued walking down the road. "I need to find them." I said. "But... Where do I look?" I asked myself. "Try looking around the places where you met them, demon." I turned to see a girl with long hair in ponytails, with one end dyed pink, and the other died purple. Her weapon was a very large pair of scissors. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Lucy." She said. She had a very monotone expression, and the tone of her voice was emotionless. "See you on the other side, demon." She disappeared in the blink of an eye. "She does have a point..." I said. "The real question is... Who do I look for first?" I asked myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DAAA!!!! Lol

Anyways... Hey everyone! It's me, WaffleCake! I hope you enjoyed the book so far!

Question time!:

Who do you want Dante to find first? And, where do you think they are?

My answer: I can't answer!

Bye guys! Stay fabulous!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro