18: Azure City

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's  POV:
"WOOOOAAHHH!!!!!" the twins and I stared at the ocean in awe. "It's so pretty...!" Estelle said. "I wanna go swimming!!" I said. "I wanna wrestle a shark!!" Keith said. "E-eh?" Me and Estelle were confused as to why that was the case. "We're supposed to be here because of the kraken that supposedly lives deep in the ocean. Not to swim." Ayane said. "I wanna go swimming, what do you think?" Kurosaki looked at Dante. "Sigh... Alright." He said. "YES!!" Me, Kurosaki, Keith, and Estelle shouted in victory.
~Half an hour later~
Haruka's POV:
"Finally!" I said as I changed into a brand new swimsuit. "I get to go swimming for the first time in ages!" I said. It was sky blue with white polka dots. "Keith I swear!" Estelle shouted. "MUHAHAHAHAHA!" He said chasing her around splashing her. "Heh... Why hello there!" Kurosaki said looking at Ayane. "Ugh. *facepalm* can't you let me read?" She said. "You're reading? Have some fun every once in a while!" He said. "I'm capable of having fun, I want to relax." She said. "You remind me of a robot sometimes." He said. "I'm not a robot... AND MY EYES ARE UP HERE!!!" She yelled and smacked him. "Whatcha doing?" I asked. Dante looked like he was drawing in the sand. "Trying to figure out how to draw the kraken near the waters surface, so that we can actually hit him without having to get air." He said. "You've been serious all day. Which is rare, because you're usually having fun." I said. "Today's like our day off-" *ROOOOOOOAAAR!!!* "What the hell?" Kurosaki walked over to the water.
Kurosaki's POV:
"What the actual hell was that?" Keith said. Shit! It's here, and it's not happy... "GUYS GET OUT OF THE WATER!!!!" I yelled. The loud roar we all heard, was in fact, the Kraken, and it had not one, but two targets. Keith and Estelle. *Rumble rumble* "...w-whoa..." The krakens tentacles surfaced out of the water. It was huge, no it was colossal! It was like two krakens in one!! I went to draw my sword, but I just remembered that I left it with my stuff... In our hotel... Shit. "Stay back guys!" Haruka and Dante walked towards the Kraken. Oh yeah! Using magic is their specialty!
Haruka's POV:
"Sup?" I said. "No one ruins our day off on my watch!" I continued. "Guys, we'll hold him off! In the meantime, go get you're weapons!" Dante yelled. "Right!" They nodded and ran towards the hotel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! It's WaffleCake! And I felt like making a beach chapter, cause why not? XD
Question time!:
What's you're favorite sea creature?(including the ones from various myths and legends)
My answer: SEA TURTLE AND... Uh... What's that giant sea dinosaur from Jurassic world...? Ah, nevermind lol!
Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro