24: Alcoholics

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:
"I'll take the ice cream please!" I said. Ayane, Estelle and I were at a restaurant. "Here you are, enjoy." The waitress said, setting our deserts on the table. "I'm surprised your still hungry after all that food you ate, Haruka." Ayane said. "You remind me of Keith to be honest!" Estelle said. "Well, I can't help it! I love food, that's why I eat a lot!" I said, laughing. *SLAM* !! Three bulky men slammed open the door, and sat at a table. The waitress that walked up to him looked about 17, and she was a bit clumsy. I could tell because earlier, she was picking up people's plates, and she almost tripped... 3 times. "H-hello! How may I help you?" She handed them menu's. "Alcohol." They all said. "Somethings up." I said. "What is it?" Ayane asked. "Those guys over there..." I said. I've been keeping an eye on them ever since they walked in. "H-here you are! E-enjoy!" The young waitress said setting the beers on their table.
5 minutes later...:
The three men had Ben drinking tons, and as expected, they were flat out plastered. One of them caught my gaze. "Shit!" I whispered, looking away. "Oh? Look what we have here!" The man said as he began to walk over to our table. "Click!" Ayane cocked one of her pistols, the noise was barely noticeable. "Well, we have two ladies, and a mere child eh?" He said, slamming his hand on our table. "What do you want." Ayane said glaring at him. Her glare was terrifying. She could have defeated an entire army with that glare of hers. "Whoa, whoa, we don't mean ya any harm." The other man said. All three were at our table now. "You guys are cute. Wanna join our team?" The third one said, dangerously close to Estelle, who was becoming uncomfortable. "I asked politely, now what. Do. You. WANT?!" Ayane said. "Calm down lady, were asking if ya want to join our team." The first one said. "Cmon, Y'know ya wanna..." The man was touching Estelle's hair. "Don't touch her." Ayane said. The other man began to touch my chest. "FUCK OFF!!!" I grabbed his face, froze it, and then punched him. "GAH!" He said, holding his face tight. Ayane pointed her pistols at their heads. "I warned you." Ayane said, smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOLY SHITE!! What's goin down? XD anyways, hey everyone! This chapter was slightly longer, and the next one will be too! Question time!:

Have you ever gotten into a fight before? If so, Who won?

My answer: I've gotten into arguments, not fistfights lol

Anyways, bye guys!! :3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro