29: Epic Showdown!: Keith and Estelle V.S. Angel!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Angel was still as crazed as ever. "I'll take care of healing!" Estelle said. "Got it!" I said looking straight at Angel. "Hehe! I may have a new toy or two! Hehehe..." She said. "No you won't!" I took a deep breath and concentrated.

"All you have to do is concentrate on your hammer, and it might just gain your power." Kurosaki said. "'Might'?" I asked. "It may work, and it may not." He said, lighting a cigarette. "How do I make sure that it'll happen?" I asked. "Just concentrate."

'...Keith. You've got this... Don't disappoint Estelle...'

"Keith! LOOK OUT!" I heard Estelle scream, Angel was right in front of my face! "Yah!" I swung my hammer and it collided with her giant scissors. "You need to watch your back!~" Angel said. "Or else... The monsters will get you... HAHAHA!" She laughed again. "Keep calm..." I said. "Huh? What's that?" She said. We backed away from each other. And then at high speed, started clashing. I was starting to get nervous. 'I don't want to die..'

"Keith, If you get stronger, then one day... You'll be able to unleash your power... And you'll be able to lift this hammer..."

"Dad... Why... Haven't you come back yet..."

"You need to protect your sister..."

"D-dad..?"

"Stay strong... Learn to fight, and how to conquer fear..."

"Learn to be a warrior... Learn to strike fear in your opponents..."

My hammer started to glow... "Keith, Hang in there!" My sister shouted. She took out her staff, and beams shot from it, they healed me. But...

"AGH!" She cut me with her scissors, and it hurt, Badly. "KEITH!!!!!!" Estelle screamed. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Angel laughed. "Like I said... New toys!" She raised her scissors up to stab me. "K-Keith...?" Estelle started to cry.

Estelle's POV:

"Keith...?" My voice started to break. "No... Please NOO!" I shouted. I fell to my knees. "Please..." I said.

Flashback:
"Mommy? Where are you going...?" I said. "On a mission." She said to me. "But, before we go... I have a gift. A very important one." She said. She handed me a staff. "Whoa!" I said. It was a beautiful staff. It was silver, outlined with crystals. "This is a very, Very important gift." She said. "What does it do?" I asked. "It allows you to heal people." She said. "Is that all it does...?" I asked. "Not necessarily..."

"Someone... Help us... Please..."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "It contains the power of the heavens. The gods." She said. "Whoa..." I said. "It is capable of hurting people... But I'd prefer that you use it for healing only!" She laughed. "What if Keith is in danger?" I asked. "If you believe, that staff will allow you to have a goddesses power. The power to potentially destroy worlds... Except, it's not that powerful...yet..."

"Believe in myself...?" I said. I wanted to have the power to snap Angel's neck... Tears started falling from my face. I attempted to absorb power. I tried really hard. "Come oonnnnn....!" I said. "Hah..." I released. "..." Nothing happened. "W-why...? I want you to guide me through this! Please mom!" I shouted. "Hahaha... Insane already... What...? What!?!" She started to look suprised. I hadn't realized it but Keith got up, and limped over to me. "Watch this!" He said. We touched our weapons together... "A-ah..." Angel was scared stiff. A godly Angels wing appeared from my left side. Another appeared on Keith's right side. "This is impossible!!" Angel screamed. "Godly Wrath; Nebula!" We shouted and a giant ball of light formed above us. "FIRE!!!!!" We shouted again, and the ball of light shot towards Angel. "I-I'm sorry... Taki..." She said as she faded away.

Angels POV:

My wish... Was to be accepted as a true Angel...

Taki has raised me ever since he found me in a flower meadow...

I had only half of a pair of wings...

My wish... Was to have a full pair...

So I could fly away...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro