Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Perspective - Mars

Deaths - Earth (ghost) Saturn (cafeteria) Jupiter (admin) Mars (outside weapons) Venus (outside navigation)

"Oh, hey Venus," Mars meowed upon seeing his crush join the ghost chat way too soon. Floating over her dead body, Venus replied, "Hi Mars."

"Ooh, is Venus here too?" Earth asked. Mars looked around but he didn't see a lime colored ghost fluttering around the map. "Earth," the red furred planet cat murmured, "Are you here too?" There was a pause before Earth finally answered, "Yes and no, I lagged out at the very beginning."

"You lagged out?! How bad is your Wi-Fi?!" Mars exclaimed, shocked by this news. The surprises kept coming too as Saturn chimed in, "Yeah, also there's no cooldowns for the imposter."

"What?!" Mars yelped. Jupiter was the one to answer this time, "Yeah! Neptune came along and killed Venus just a second after taking you out genius!" Cursing himself, Mars cried, "Why didn't I check the settings before I started the game?!"

"What's up my dudes? By the way, Neptune is the imposter-" Uranus announced upon his arrival to the ghost chat. He was swiftly interrupted when the others shouted, "We know!" Rubbing his forehead, Mars grumbled, "We're gonna lose."

"Mercury's running for the button," Venus informed the group. Sighing heavily, Earth mumbled, "I wish I could see what was happening." Gasping in horror, Saturn screamed, "Oh no! Mercury, run!"

"He can't hear us idiot!" Jupiter snapped. Unable to watch the chase scene happening on his screen, Mars leaned back in his bed as he groaned, "We're so dead..."

"Oh my Celestial!" Mercury yelled in terror as he joined the ghosts and the game ended...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro