31 - Resting & Bonding ~Sunday {m}*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

ok, this will be the last 'smutish' chapter for a bit

Gideon began to stir around 8 am. She couldn't really move as the strong arms she was wrapped in wouldn't let her. She wanted to get up. Moving closer to her Mate, she gently kissed him on the lips, but all that did was to cause him to hold her tighter.

"Toru? Let me up."

"No."

She started to whine. "Let me up, I gotta use the bathroom!"  He growled, not wanting to let go of her. She wiggled again as he loosened his grip. She climbed over him and walked to the bathroom. He's eyes riveted onto her luscious ass, her full hips swaying smoothing as she walked. Growling again out of want, he felt himself harden. As the Omega walked back into the bedroom, her eyes immediately went to the Alpha's hard on. He was looking at her with a smirk, as she walked towards him, her breasts did nothing but excite him even more.

"God your body is driving me crazy." He had been stroking himself while she was gone, seeing her, he placed one arm behind his head as his other hand continued to slowly stroke his erection.

"So I see, Alpha." She walked over to him and sat next to him, holding him in her gaze her eyes wandered down to his erection, She slid one hand along his thigh, resting it on his hip, she bent down. Gently taking him into her mouth, it caused him to gasp.

"God that feels good..." Slowly, she started to lick circles as his hand continued its actions. She moved her mouth lower down the shaft as she grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away. Quickly her mouth began moving up and down, drawing moans from the Alpha. With both hands on his hips, she stopped him from thrusting into her mouth as his hands were now gripping her shoulders, his head against the headboard, he was enjoying having his mate pleasure him with her mouth.

Full lips, sucking mouth and a lapping tongue, he was quickly reaching his climax.

"...don't stop." 

He was panting and grunting now. The Omega lightened the hold on his waist, allowing him to thrust his hips but not too much. She moved between his legs as he held the sides of her head, she stopped her movements and allowed him again to thrust, setting his own rhythm.

The Alpha was struggling to not ram into the back of her throat; he didn't want to hurt her. What he didn't know was that she had expert control on her gag reflex. A few more thrust and he orgasmed. The Apha was spent as he laid there trying to catch his breath, his body still jerking from the intense pleasure his Omega had given him. All he could think was that he had the perfect Mate. She was willing to allow him to have her as he needed during their bonding time and he loved every second of it. He also gave himself to her as she desired him and she had the stamina for his strong sexual needs.

She raised off of him and smirked at him. "I'm hungry Alpha..."

He burst out laughing. "You want to go again?!"

"Beast!" She lightly smacked his thigh. "I want food, not you. At least, not yet." She glared at him as she stood and shook her hips at him. He growled at her loudly.

"I've warned you about that Omega. Don't make me rut you again."

"Promise..." She looked at him over her shoulder as she grabbed a fresh pair of undies. Quickly returning the bed, she sat with her legs under her, facing him. He couldn't help but bring a hand up to caress her breasts. He'd gotten so used to seeing her scars, that he didn't even notice them anymore.

"Hmmmn....What is it baby?"

"Are you going to let me out of the bed today?"

"You feel good enough to do that?"

"Yeah, I'm all healed."

"What about me claiming you last night? Are you healed from that?"

"Yeah, I told you you were strong enough to heal me faster than normal." Gideon moved to show him the healed mating bite.

He gently pulled her onto him and inhaled her scent.

"You know you haven't been hiding your scent lately baby."

"I know, it's just been the two of us so there's no need to. Plus, I haven't wanted to. I like you being able to smell my scent." She looked up at him and smiled.

"God I love you Gi."

"I love you too." They shared another brief kiss.

"Can we go out today?"

The Alpha raised up on his elbows as she sat back up.

"Are you sure Gi?"

"Yeah, I know we just mated, but I'm over staying in the hotel room. If we were at home, I would be all right with staying in but this isn't home and I want some fresh air."

"Sure babe, but you hide your scent and stay close to me. You link me if it gets to be too much, understand?"

"Yes Alpha!" She smiled and leaned in to nuzzle him, her breast brushing against his bare chest, as she gave him another kiss. Moving off the bed he smacked her on the ass hard causing her to giggle. She dressed comfortably for the day wearing jogging pants, a t-shirt and her cardigan to keep herself covered and somewhat hidden while she was out. Toru had gone to take a quick shower, so she called her dad. It was almost 10 so he should be up. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey dad!"

"Hey Gigi! How are you doing hon? Is Toru taking good care of you?"

"Yes, he's been really awesome."

"So I hear you mated. Gideon, I wanted you two to wait until he had you moved in."

"I know dad, so did I but I couldn't, I heard you two talking the other day."

"Yes, I was just worried about you both."

"I know, I appreciate it, we did fine, the Elder taught me well."

"So I hear. Gideon, your mother is back in Japan dear."

"I figured she would be. I already have an idea of what she wants."

"Oh? And what is that dear?"

Sanada came out of the bathroom and gave her a kiss on the head then dressed. Sitting next to her, he quietly nuzzled her to calm her as she talked about her mom.

"Well dad, it seems that my birth father set up a trust fund for me right after I was born. It will start to payout on my 35th birthday. The trust lawyer contacted me a few days ago to tell me she was asking for information on it. So I'm sure that's what she wants."

"I see, well if you decide to meet with her, take Toru with you. If he can't make it call me or Sabe and we'll be there with you. I don't want you meeting with her alone. I'm sorry Gigi but I don't trust her."

"I know dad, me either. I'll see if Toru is free if I go through with meeting her."

"Good. Now dear, how are you after mating?"

"Today is the first day he's letting me out of the bed and the room."

"Are you up for that dear?"

"Yes, he's a strong Alpha, so he's been able to heal me quickly."

"Well, stay close to him, link him if you get uncomfortable. I think it's too soon but I trust your judgement dear."

"I will dad."

"Is he close? I want to talk to him for a second."

"Yeah, he's right next to me, hold on."

"My dad wants to talk to you." She handed her Mate the phone then headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and do her hair.

"Morning Jun."

"Morning Toru! How are you?"

"Oh, I'm doing great."

"Good, how is the bonding time going?"

"Fabulous, she's an awesome Mate. I can't wait to get her home and moved in."

Okada laughed. Happy the two were doing so well. They really were perfect for each other even though there was an age difference, neither of them seemed to care about it.

"Good, make sure you two talk about how you will handle things at work."

"Oh, we will."

"Good. Toru, please don't let her meet with her mother alone. She can be very manipulative and vindictive. She's hurt Gideon enough."

"I'll be there with her Jun. If I feel things are getting out of hand, I'll put a stop to it, don't worry."

"Thank you. We all need to get together when you two return for a family dinner. Her brothers have been worried about her!"

Sanada laughed, he was happy her family cared so deeply for her and protected her.

"Sounds like a plan, I will call after she gets settled in. Everyone can come to my place if they like."

"Good, Good. I'll let Sabe and the boys know. Kenji will probably join us as well. Those two are like siblings!"

"Great! We'll talk to you soon. She wants to go out today. I think she's getting 'cabin fever'."

"Yes, keep her close. You two enjoy the rest of your stay. Good bye. Tell Gi I love her."

"I will Jun. Take care."

Hanging up the phone, Gideon exited the bathroom. Sanada moved to the edge of the bed as she approached him. She stood between his legs, taking his face gently in her hands, she leaned down for a tender and passionate kiss. Sanada slowly pulled away, gazing into her grey eyes.

"You sure you're alright with going out babe? What about your eyes?"

She scrunched her face. "Yeah, if it becomes a problem I'll get some shades are something. I'll stay close to you."

"Okay, want to go to a coffee shop later and do some work?"

"Sure!"

"Your dad said-"

She cut him off before he could finish. "I heard."

"You and those damn super senses!"

She chuckled as they gathered things to take with them to work on. She occasionally stole loving glances of her Alpha as they moved about the hotel room. He was dressed in jeans and a nice dark dress shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbow.  He really was a handsome Alpha.

"Do want you want them to clean the room." She saw the pile of sheets in the spare bathroom.

"No! I want our mated scent to stay until we leave, we can get fresh bedding and towels if we need to."

"All right." Gideon knew there was no point in arguing. As the two left the room she instinctively grabbed his hand, their fingers intertwined, she walked slightly behind him holding onto his right arm.

"I can smell you babe."

"It's not me, I'm masked, it's our clothes. The scent will go away in a bit."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro