(10) ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ, ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪᴄᴇ? (10)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Do not mourn me, friends

I fall as a shooting star Into the next life" ― ,

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

The blue men were all motionless in their last action, like a wind up toy after it had finished its dance and song. Cal's eyes wide and glassy, tears building up slowly flowing down his plum cheeks. Jo puffed what chest he had, his bushy eyebrow twirled and his mouth was a gasp as slimy saliva fell from his mouth like a gargoyle. Poor little Collin didn't know what hit him when he did, he was stuck as a statue but those close could see the faint up and down of his chest as his lungs worked and those willing to get even closer would feel the warm air of breath puffing through his nose and mouth.

The whole island feel silent and birds fell from trees like rocks as well as any goth snakes the passengers could see. The door to the safety cage the other two static blues were in swung open violently and the passengers could hear the crackle of a walkie-talkie. Maria took a brave step forward into the cage avoiding the chaos around her. she whispered some quick prayers under her lip as she squeezed past Jo and picked up the walkie-talkie. she spoke into it with no success and began to get frantic; bashing it with the backend of her hand, screaming and thrashing for an answer.

She placed it in her pocket slowly blinking back the whelming tears. "Check the pockets" she ordered, her voice was shallow and stiff as she tried not to show a crack in her strong facade. "Uh check them..." she whispered in a rush frustrating checking the blue boys pockets, for anything to a weapon to a magic ticket out. Nothing, nutta- the boys had nothing in their pockets (other then a lude picture of a blue lady in Jo's). Maria stomped on his foot in anger shoving the photo into his mouth as she began to convert her desperation to rage.

At her stomp a post it note fell reading "DONT LET THE COMPETITORS ON THE LOG SWING!!" In big red letters. Looking to where it fell from they saw the blessing of more notes "ENTER LOG SWING FOR BREAKS" another " - JOSEPH ASK CALLUM FOR THE PASSWORD IF YOU FORGET"

Maria pushed past the men with much less care as the first time and brought out the notes, preaching what the read- "I think its clear what we should do..." she said in a tentative voice looking over to the log swing way. "It's our only chance...".

'Collin I must apologies, we seem to be having some technical difficulties! Sit in tight!' a voice repeated before playing smooth jazz. Collin sat on a white sofa in a small white room with a blue kitten poster on the wall saying "HANG IN THERE!!"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Its been a while hasn't it? God I'm sorry it feels awful- but at the same time I'm not getting those evil iPhone uv-ray headaches. I've missed you all and this chapter was sorta just gonna be 'ok ill write all the in the gaps stuff and end this abruptly' but that just felt unfair especially since you all seem to like it alot. Ill come back for a bit, I promise.

question of the day. Whats happened while I've been gone? Any good rp moments? Any good rp's?

^^^still love you guys UHHH that's notes a bit old but STILL RELEVANT!!

Also the video is from Louie zong and his music is always super cute. And its relevant!Hello world!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro