(9)ғᴏɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛs(9)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(important notice at the bottom, it's preferred if you read)

The sun shone lightly on the survivors as it lowered over the shimmering sea, almost as one the survivors collapsed, exhausted and fried by the shackles of the sun. Dreams were filled with hometown memories and delights, all seemed so far away now.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

The silence of sleeping was broken by the power of bright white lights being proggected into the eyes of the survivors. After the group wiped their eyes with their hands they could see Jo fiddling with a fog light as Cal stood in a glass box to the side. Jo frustratedly kicked the light and shouted obscenities into the night, a speaker off the top of the glass building began protecting Cal's voice. "Just get inside Jo, it's to late to restart." He groaned as Jo went into the glass box with a tied yawn.

"Morning recruits-" Jo said tiredly. "-It's a lovely morning to do an assault course don't you think? We must apologise we did wake you up so early, too early in fact. The bloody fog lights went on too early so some of the courses may be a bit rickety, didn't get the chance to safety check them. Just don't go on the log swing, that's to dangerous I can smell the lawsuit-" as he said that he burst out laughing.

The assault course goes as follows.
The lion fight.
Balance against the winds.
Battle round - one stays behind.
Crazy rapids
Electric fence
Battle round - one stays behind
Log swing
Gun range
Military training
Battle round - one stays behind
Forces of nature
The winner race!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hello, I'm going to be taking a break from Wattpad. My grades have gone to shit and it happens to be just after I started devoting a lot of time to Wattpad. This break will most likely be a long lasting thing as I need to get better scores. I really want to do well and I'm worried since I'm now just scraping through my classes. I'm going to end this rp hopefully soon and then I won't be joining any more rp's than the ones I'm in now or will be in. I'm going to only go on on holidays (if I have no homework I may come on weekends but even then catchups may be hell). I'm so sorry and I don't want to sound sappy but it really was nice.

Questions of the day:
1. Does anybody have a favourite book they can recommend? I would suggest 'More than this' by Patrick Ness.

2.I would like to stay in contact so I wondering if we could share social media's. You don't have to. I just thought it might be nice.
Insta is @//Ileahwid
Snap is @//leahsparkle30 (wow look i can get even more cringer than thesingingnoddle)

I'm going to bed. Papa bless x

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro