(8) ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ (8)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Bye Collin"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Silence. Unbearable silence. How long have have you been waiting? More than five minutes that's for sure. Hair has grown, beards gone untrimmed and Vince's worms had eaten almost anything. Every tap or bump that was heard from the other side of a wall was analysed and studied till an argument would break out about the 'point' of even wanting the men back.But one thing that went mainly unnoticed was the size of the room. Each day the walls would move a cm inwards, the subtle difference sliding under everyone's nose. Until the pace began to quicken.The lights went out. A tiny scraping from the beds was heard as they began to get pushed by the walls slowly but not so slightly. Ashton cantered everyone from the light of her fingers. But you didn't feel safe. The static speaker noice that was heard all those challenges previously switched on. "Punishment zero begins." The familiar voice of Cal rattled. The walls were closing in and in..."Collin. Collin, Collin wake up dear." The female voice said smoothly. "Collin wake up!" She sang leaning down over a blue figure lying under some sheets on a table. The blue man flickered his eyelids, brushed his fingers across his now blue boules and let out a little squeak in pain.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hey everyone! lol I'm on my laptop right now and its kinda weird idk. I know this chapter is kinda bit late but I feel like its kinda well timed I guess, last chapter went perfectly and I feel quite confidant!

Alright so question of the day. Their are kinda two, so I'm headed for America on Tuesday (weee!) and I know a few of you are from the states so I was wondering if any of you could give me any suggestions (I'm going NYC and the theme park area of Florida). But for those who cant answer that question I'll just ask you, what is you're favorite thing to do or you would suggest in you're country/ state. AKA I would say (connecting to Christmas) you should always see the lights in London at Christmas and should see pantos!

byeboiiissiisi

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro