Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you so much for the amazing response on concept
Also, ive made additions in character sketch so read it once again before reading this chapter

Morning, 4:30am-

A boy of age 19/20 was sleeping when his alarm rang
He rubbed his eyes to get adjusted to the sunlight coming from window
He got up, folded his mat which he sleeps on, used the loo& started off with his daily jobs

N-hi
Im neil
My parents died in a car accident& now, i live with my chacha& chachi
Everyday, i get up at 4:30 bcz i have to do many jobs-

Clean the house
Do the dishes
Wash& iron the clothes
Prepare breakfast for my uncle& aunt (who are sleeping peacefully)
Wind up the kitchen in the end

After all this, i have to get ready as well-to go college - its the first day& i dont wanna get late
I winded up everything, freshened up in my bathroom or rather, the storeroom's bathroom
Yes-despite living in a huge mansion, i stay in the store room
We own a business but my chacha chachi didnt hire even a single servant bcz they treat me as the servant- doing all the jobs from morning to night

I had my breakfast, quickly packed my lunch with other stuff& quietly left before my chacha chachi wake up bcz if their sleep is disturbed, they wont spare me
We own a huge car as well& a driver is also appointed but im not allowed to travel in it- i have to travel by bus everywhere- no matter how much the distance be
Even our driver feels bad on seeing my plight but he doesnt say anything &neither do i expect anything from him bcz i dont wanna put his job at risk
Situations are such that once, i did not have the money to travel, so he secretly gave me money which i rejected bcz i know that he barely earns anything- thanks to my rich yet misery chacha chachi

(ye likhte time muje healing her broken heart yaad aagyi 😭😭😭)

College-

Neil reached campus& was moving towards the classroom when he heard few students whispering behind him 

Person1- look at his clothes-so outdated& old fashioned
Esa lagta h jese 2-3 baar aur pehne toh poche ke layak hi reh jayenge

Person2-haa
Mera night suite bhi itna old fashioned nahi h
And his specs are also so broad- 3D movie ke glasses bhi isse slim hote h

Person3-and look at his hair- so dull& sticky- jese 1mahine se na wash kiye ho na style

All were gossiping about neil's appearance& dressing senses
They thought they werent audible but in reality, neil heard their each& every comment& he felt really low
With almost blurry eyes, he continued to walk towards class but didnt realise when his attention got diverted& he started to walk on the driving area instead of the sidewalk

In the other hand, a girl was coming inside campus on her bike in jet speed
On seeing neil, she pressed the horn but neil failed to notice the girl arriving& when he finally did, the girl had applied breaks in nick of time whereas neil was standing still on his position, like a statue
The girl got off her bike& tapped neil's shoulder, finally breaking his chain of thoughts

G- are you ok?
See im sorry i was driving my bike at very high speed

N-ya
Im fine

G-im a fresher
Can we be friends?

N(surprised)- with me?

A-any problem?

N-no no
Im neil

A-avni

They talked for a moment& realised that they were classmates

A-chlo class sath chalte h

N(nervously)-haa

Throughout the day, students stared at avneil as if they saw aliens
Avni understood the reason pretty soon- how come a nerd became friend with a bold girl in first meeting itself
But avni cared less

Soon the classes ended& avni insisted on dropping neil
Though he refused at first but ultimately gave up on her constant requests

They put on their helmets& neil sat behind her
Initially avni was smooth but once they had reached an easy road, avni increased her speed- so much so that neil was holding the bike tightly in fear that he will fall off

AvNeil reached khanna mansion& neil got off her bike
Avni was stunned to see such a huge mansion from outside

N-thank you for the lift
Ab men chalta hu
Bye

A-ummm
Neil actually im slightly thirsty
Paani pila doge zara?

N(nervously)-haa sure
Come in

Avneil entered inside the house
Avni was impressed by the luxurious interior design.

A- neil tumhara ghar toh bahut achha hai

Neil smiled a little

N-thank you

Hetal was sitting on couch and blowing air on her nails as she freshly applied nail paint on it
She saw them coming inside and got up.

H- arre beta Neil yeh kon hai (she asked sweetly)

Neil was surprised seeing her this new behavior

Neil - wo...wo chachi yeh A...Avni hai meri friend

H- ohh...are beta aao na betho

Avni smiled and sat on couch
She looked at Neil how was playing with his fingers nervously

A- neil kya hua

N- kuch nehi ( smiled nervously )

A- tum bhi betho na

N- wo...wo tumne paani manga tha na
Men leke aata hun

Neil went to kitchen.

A(to herself) Kamal hai itna bada ghar hai par koi servant nehi hai &uski chachi ne bhi kuch nehi kaha jab wo pani lene gaya...strange

Neil came with a glass of water and handed to Avni. Avni drank half of it and then stood up to leave

A-bye aunty... bye Neil

H- bye beta ati rehna han...

Avni smiled and went out of the mansion followed by Neil.

A- ok Neil...see you tomorrow in college... bye

N-bye ( smiled )

Avni wore her helmet and drove back to her home

Pareikh house-

Ne- bachcha pehela din kesa tha

A-bahut achha maa aur aapko pata hai maine ek new friend banaya Neil

Ne-achhaa

A-han aur aapko pata hai wo na baki ladko jesa nehi hai bahut hi shy type hai par achha ladka hai (she smiled thinking about neil)

They talked for some time& then had dinner

Khanna mansion-

Neil was in the  kitchen whereas hetal was reading a magazine the drawing room
She suddenly heard the sound of something breaking in kitchen
She at once got up& on entering the kitchen, she saw that while washing the dishes, neil had accidentally broken a tea cup& neil knew that now nobody can save him
With her face fuming in anger, hetal moved forward& twisted neil's ear harshly for breaking the tea cup 

H- do you know how expensive this tea set was?
You broke a cup and ruined the whole set!
Now how will i serve the guests tea?

Your uncle anyway blows all the company's savings in the bar and your brother amol left India without giving his London address - so that we dont reach him

(Ketan is a drunkard& wastes money on hard drinks)

H- once you are 21, we will get you married &after marriage we will be able to snatch all your property from you
And as of now, as a punishment, you will not get any money to travel for 3 weeks- even if you have to go to college walking
Now clean this mess up, do the remaining dishes& prepare dinner
Im hungry& ketan must be coming from office

Hetal went to her room, leaving neil in the kitchen
A tear trickled down his left eye which he wiped- he was somewhat used to this ruthless treatment
He fetched the broom& dustpan& started cleaning
While cleaning a glass piece accidentally pierced his palm, making him wince in pain

N-aahhh!!!!

Tears trickled down his eyes but he couldnt cry bcz he knew that if he gets late in serving dinner, he will have to face an even more severe situation

Neil wiped his tears, aided his palm& started to prepare dinner

After hetal& ketan finished their dinner, neil cleared the dining table, washed the dishes, took some of the leftover food& ate it in his room, finally having his dinner after a long tiring day
After having dinner he went to freshen up

Neil was laying on his mat& was trying to sleep but the entire day's incidents were going on in his mind

N(to himself)-din ki shuruwat jitni acchi thi end utna hi kharaab hua h
Jaha ek taraf sabne mera mazaak udaya, ek ladki ne dosti ka haath badhaya
Par pta nahi ye dosti mazboot hogi ya school ke classmates ki tarah wo bhi kuch time baad mera mazaak uda ke chali jayegi

Chachi ne jo saza di hai uske baad i do have money for commuting but dont know how long it will last
I miss you mom& dad- plz come back
Every night i think that how long i will have to bare all this

Without my marriage, none of dad's property will be available to chacha chachi & if i refuse to marry, they will get me married forcefully& then get the property which dad actually left for me, my wife& my kids

More than myself, im stressed about my future wife- i have become used to withstanding all this, but do not know if my wife will be able to withstand it
Along with mine, her life will also be ruined
They ill treat me but thankfully they cant thrown me out of the house bcz its on my name
Dont know what god has written in my luck

Thinking of all these things, neil finally slept off

It was midnight
Avni was lying in bed but wasnt able to sleep

A(to herself)-mana ki neil bahut shy hai par wo apne ghar main itna strange behave kyun kara raha tha...
Comfortable nehi laga raha tha
Kuch toh baat hai...aur wo itne bade ghar main rehta hai toh bus main kyu college jata hai uske paas toh car honi chahiy

Neil ek puzzle ki tarah lagta h- uski aakhon men ek ajeeb sa dard hai jo wo shayad duniya se chupana chahta h
Par kya h& kyu h ye toh waqt hi batayega

Soon avni slept

Idk how good it was-koi bhi storyline ho, first chapter is very complicated to write😂😂😂😅😅😅😅

@SwagateekaRana plz do give reviews

Votes& comments awaited

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro