Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After I had taken my nap I decided to FaceTime Alessio.

He picked up like right away, "Penny! I watched your live. Can I come over?"

"I mean, my parents probably don't want you to come over, but you can sneak in again. If you want. Oh wait, I have a question." I smile as I get an idea.

"Yeah, what's your question?" Alessio hops in his rental car.

"Should I start a youtube channel? I know it's dumb but like, I kind of want to start one. And the fans want me to start one as well. But like, should I?" I ask him.

"Umm...if you want to I think you definitely should. Do you have everything you need to start one?" Alessio sneezes.

"No...but we can go buy the things I need. Besides, I have money and you can currently drive." I smile at him.

"Fine, I'll be at your house in like thirty minutes." Alessio ends the call.

I bite my lip for a second and then I get ready.

I brush my hair and teeth, put on some simple makeup, put on a new sweatshirt and shorts, and slip on my slip on vans.

I spray on some perfume and then I sit on my bed until Alessio texts me.

When he does, I walk downstairs and say goodbye. Before my parents can ask where I'm going I'm out the door.

I get into the car and buckle my seat belt. "Let's go!" I exclaim.

Alessio laughs and we go to a place with a camera and a ring light.

I buy pretty expensive ones that are high quality and then we leave.

"I'm going to figure out this camera right now. So don't start the car."

Alessio mumbles something but I try and set up the camera.

"I did it!" I yell after like two minutes.

I set it on the dash board and then I press play.

"Wassup everyone. Welcome to my channel. My name is Penelope and I'm so very excited that you guys decided to watch my video. This is my first video I guess and I don't really know what I'm doing," I turn the camera towards Alessio, "This is also my boyfriend Alessio." He looks up at me.

He grabs the camera from my hands, "Were going to get food cause I'm hungry. See you when we get our food." and then he presses the stop button.

I laugh and he hands me back my camera and then Alessio drives us to McDonalds. I get chicken nuggets because I'm a literal child and so does Alessio.

"Alessio...can I get a Sprite too?"

"And one Sprite. That's it. Thank you."

Alessio rolls up the window and drives up a little bit more.

"Yes, I'm so excited! I love food." I yell.

He laughs and leans over to kiss me on the cheek.

"So...how is driving, and everything?"

"It's...it can be a little nerve wracking at sometimes but I can manage. I'm just upset that my car is destroyed."

He drives up more to pay for our food. I hand him some money of mine because I'm nice and don't want him paying for everything.

I end up deciding what I want to do for the video, and it's a Q&A. So I tweet, asking people to send me questions.

Eventually we get our food and head back to Alessio's house because I don't want to be at mine.

We go up to his room and I set up the camera while he unpacks our food.

I press record and sit back on the bed with him.

"Ok we have our food now. We're in Alessio's room because I didn't want to go back to my house. But I asked you guys for some questions on Twitter so that's what we're going to do." I start.

"FOOD!" Alessio yells. I look over at him and he's eating a chicken nuggets and giving me the cute ass smile that he does.

I laugh and pull up Twitter.

"Ok, first question! If you could meet anyone, alive or dead, who would it be? Alessio why don't you answer first." I say, looking over at him.

"Uh, wait... probably Leonardo Di Caprio. People tell me I look like him sometimes." He shoves another chicken nugget in his mouth.

"You do look like him. And young Leo is so hot." I put my hand near my face and clench it into a fist.

"Are you saying I'm hot?" Alessio asks.

"Yes babe."

Alessio squeals and attacks my face with kisses. "Awe I didn't know I was hot to you!"

"Yes you did you liar," I take a sip from my drink, "But, if I were to meet someone it would be Marilyn Monroe. She's a queen and it would be cool to talk to her at least once."

"She'd be cool to talk to. What's the next question?"

"How old are you?"

Our fifteen and sixteen overlap eachother.

I laugh and clarify our ages.

Eventually we decide to end the video and I turn off the camera.

Alessio turns on the TV and we binge watch Greys Anatomy because we're both hooked on the show.

I eventually text my parents and tell them I'm spending the night at Alessio's. They aren't going to be happy but I'm not home so I'm happy.

A/N

Short update sorry.

Vote
Comment
Follow (please)
:)

-Eve

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro