Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When I walk back into my room Alessio is literally laying in my bed with his entire body spread out. Which means there is no room for me.

Bitch.

Instead of moving him I literally just lay on top of him.

He groans and I don't move.

This is what you get hoe. Karmas a BITCH.

Ok. I'm overreacting but still, I'm a dramatic ass bitch who's boyfriend is hogging the entire bed. Isn't that what girlfriends do? Not boyfriends.

"Penny. Get off of me."

I giggle and when Alessio starts to stand up to get me off I just attach my arms and legs to him so he's carrying me around.

Alessio laughs and walks over to my mirror and starts laughing again.

He turns around and I pull out my phone and take a picture.

Alessio sets me on the bed and then he lays on it too.

We chill on our phones for a little bit but then I decide to post the picture.

298,217 likes
@penelopem this right here is my favorite person

@therealzotto god you're so cute
@therealzotto this is my girlfriend everyone
@username1 cutest couple
@username2 omg mom and dad!!!

view more comments

I smile at all the comments and I reply to Alessio's comments.

I turn off my phone and grab my laptop, "You know what would be fun to watch?" I ask him.

"Hm?"

"Our show." I log into my computer.

My email application is open and I see a new email.

"Hey Penelope! It's Jared. Just wanted to let you know that we have some people interested in having you in a photo shoot for their magazine.

If you're interested email me back as soon as you can.

Best wishes
-Jared"

My eyes grow wide and I show Alessio, "See I told you that you're hot. And guess who never believes me. You!"

I laugh and send a reply back,
"Hi Jared, nice to hear from you. I just have a few questions about the magazine and photo shoot, but I'm totally interested.

-Penelope."

I close the app and then I pull up Netflix. We watch our show for a little bit and I end up falling asleep per usual.

When I wake up again I realize I took basically all the covers away from Alessio in the middle of the night.

I giggle for a second and then I climb out of bed and pull the covers over him.

Alessio looks so cute right now.

I grab my phone and then I head downstairs. I notice a box on the table so I open it, "Donuts!" I yell happily.

I grab myself one and I sit down and eat it while scrolling through my Twitter timeline. I come across a comment from somebody telling me I should read WattPad fan fictions of me for a video. I think it's kind of funny so I start planning the video in my head.

"Penelope!" My sister Olivia yells.

She runs over to me and climbs on my lap and gives me a big hug.

Olivia has been at Dahlia's house for awhile because of my injuries. I honestly don't know how they dealt with Olivia and the baby.

"Hey Livy! I missed you," I hug her. "You know who else probably misses you?" I ask her.

"Nu-uh." Olivia shakes her head at me.

I whisper into her ear, "Alessio probably misses you. Do you want to go and wake him up?"

Olivia's eyes widen and she climbs off my lap and tugs my hand upstairs. She climbs on my bed and starts jumping up and down to wake up Alessio.

He wakes up and smiles, "Kiddo! I missed you." He envelops her into a hug.

She giggles and tells him there are donuts downstairs.

Alessio's eyes brighten and he picks up Olivia so he can run downstairs.

I laugh as I watch him carry her down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Skip to when Penny gets her cast off

Finally! It's been weeks with my cast on.

My skin and arm looks all funny but I can take a shower now! And drive!

So when I get home I grab my camera and climb in my car.

I start the camera, "Hey guys. So I finally got my cast off today, my arm looks hella weird now, but that means I can drive! So I'm going to take you on a oh so fun trip with Alessio!"

I turn off the camera and drive to Alessio's house. I send him a text to come outside.

When he finally comes outside I turn on the camera and start filming.

"Why are you filming?" Alessio asks me as he kisses me on the cheek.

"Because I have a surprise for you." I start the car and back up.

"I'm nervous." Alessio whispers to the camera.

I laugh and keep driving.

I pull up to a spa. "I bought us three hours at a spa. I need it because of the photo shoot coming up and I wanted to spoil you."

Alessio gets all happy and cheers, "YAY!"

He decides to grab my camera and start vlogging for me. "Lower the camera when we check in. I don't want it confiscated."

Alessio nods and I check us in.

I grab the camera as they lead us into a room with like two chairs in it. The people leave and we sit down in the chairs.

I turn on the camera, "What do you think this room is for?" I ask him.

"Uhh, I honestly don't know." He laughs a little bit.

"This is where they give us a facial. Like the things I do to my face every night but like more intense." I inform him.

His eyes grow wide and I turn off the camera as I hear the door start to open.

I vlog the entire spa treatment and then I decide I want to spoil Alessio some more. "Ok we have another stop on this spoil Alessio journey." I say as we get into the car.

"We do?" Alessio's voice is filled with confusion.

I smile at him and drive us to the next destination.

"No fucking way." He says as we pull up to the stadium.

"I know this is your favorite team so..." Alessio hugs and kisses me.

We walk into the baseball stadium and take our seats for the game.

"Hey look," I hear Alessio say. "Kiss cam!"

And then he kisses me.

A/N

If I'm being honest this chapter is shit and I'm so sorry.

I think the book might end soon, like this is a really long book. I never write books this long.

But if you guys really want me to keep the book going for like a long time comment write here or something.

I appreciate all of you, you guys got me to #1 in Alessio.

I love you all.

Also the aren't going to say I love you for awhile because they've only been dating for some months.

If I was dating someone I wouldn't say it so fast because that's not how things work.

Ok cool.

Vote
Comment
Follow

-Eve

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro