Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As I lay in bed I start to slowly drift off, until I, of course, hear the sound of someone trying to FaceTime me.

Alessio's name pops up on my computer screen and I click the accept button.

"Penny!" he whisper shouts, "Bro, the car ride was so boring. Like you won't even believe. The driver just sat there and drove around. No music, no talking, NOTHING! He was driving me crazy!"

"Z, what are you even talking about?" I ask.

"Ok, and get this, when he got to my house he said this, 'Get out.' I was like you're getting one star mister grouchy pants." He rambles on.

I start to laugh, "What the actual fuck."

"What?"

"You are officially the weirdest person that I have ever met." he takes a fake ass gasp of shock.

"Now that, was fucking rude. Even more rude than the Uber driver." Alessio shoots back.

"Hey! That was rude!" I put on a pouty face.

3:17

Alessio and I had both fallen asleep talking to each other.

My dad had already gotten home and went to bed without checking up on me.

8:37 am

"What the fuck." Then some laughing.

I open my eyes. Alessio is still on FaceTime and very confused. "Did we fall asleep on FaceTime?" He asks. His morning voice was deeper and it almost made me laugh, it didn't sound like him.

"Umm, I think we did," I look at myself in the camera, "Dear god, I look like a chinchilla sur crack."

He bursts out laughing, "Did you just say you looked like a chinchilla on crack?" he tries to hold back his laughter.

"Yeah, but you look like a écureuil dont la queue est trop gonflée." I say. Cracking myself up.

"Hey, what's that mean?"

"It means you look like a squirrel whose tail is to puffy." I look at his hair and start laughing even harder.

"Rude. I'm just gonna hang up on you."

"BET! You won't."

He sighs with defeat. "You're right. I won't. SIKE!" He hangs up and I go on the messages app on my computer (keep in mind her phone is completely shattered).

Me: wow
Me: I can't believe you did that
Me: how rude

Alessio: i wasn't being rude. i just was trying to win the bet

Me: well i guess you won

Alessio: yep
Alessio: now you owe me something

Me: oh really?

Alessio: yep. but i'll decide later

Me: whatever. i'm gonna go eat anyways

Alessio: FOOOOOD

I laugh and close my laptop.

Walking downstairs I see a note.

"Penelope,
Your mom and I went out on a date. We will be back in a couple hours.

Picking up Olivia after.

See you soon.

Your Dad

Ps we left at like 8 so you'll probably be awake soon. And your mom and I decided that your punishment for breaking your phone is that we aren't getting a new one until summer starts."

Great. Alone. Again. What the fuck am I supposed to do without a phone.

Then I remember, I have an extra phone upstairs (incase I get grounded from my phone).

"I'll get it later." I mumble to myself.

I go into the fridge and grab frozen fruit, yogurt and some milk. And then I make a smoothie.

I fucking love smoothies.

8:42

After my smoothie I ran upstairs and grabbed my extra phone and post on my SnapChat story. "Phones broken. sb if you want me to text you on this one so you have my number"

After about ten minutes I start texting everyone who needed my number. Alessio included.

I decide to FaceTime him.

"I'm bored," I say, dragging out the bored. "What should I do?"

"Bro, I don't know. Take pictures for your Instagram."

"Fine. Bye."

"Bye, wait what-"

I hang up.

I have the perfect idea for photos.

After I take the photos I send them to Alessio.

Me: which one is better?

Alessio: Fuck man
Alessio: uhhhh the one of you in the longer mirror

Me: you sure?

Alessio: yeah why wouldn't i be?

Me: take a closer look at the bottom right of the mirror

Alessio: oh hold on
Alessio: HEY NO. no one can look at my friend like that

Me: lmao why not?

Alessio: dats inappropriate

Me: I think it's a cute picture
Me: IM POSTING IT HAHAH

Alessio: ok...

3627 like
@penelopem low quality pic from a low quality phone

@therealzotto  fire bro
@therealzotto that's still inappropriate >:(
@mia_keen cutie oml
view more comments

I do an evil little smirk cause I made him mad.

A/N it was short i'm sorry. but umm i don't want to be that author but i kinda need more activity.

i'm so thankful for you guys reading it but i need more votes and comments and things.

sorry for asking.

love you all

-Eve

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro